I actually was hoping someone would. I have been into the Max since about '85 or so,well after they quit making them. Been collecting them, displaying and researching them since, very heavily the last 10 years or so. I own a "few", starting at serial #9,then to 10,11,17,19,20,32 etc., etc. Well, for years serial #600-11300 was acknowledged as being the highest one out there(yes, I own it) Then along came a consecutive pair, 11444, 11445. (yeah, mine also.) Years ago Ruger published basically what be described as a "forensics" Catalog of all firearms that were produced by them. This included dimensions, weights, groove and land diameters, etc., etc., and, serial number ranges. Which included the last number out there. Well the Highest Max produced was 600-16314. So, during my research, I call Ruger records, spent 3 hours on the phone one day with a very nice woman, Wanda. I originally asked for a letter on #16314. She asked me if I had the gun, I told her no, she said if you did there was a problem why? Because it is listed as "SCRAPPED" So I drop down a hundred numbers or so, same answer. See, I KNEW Ruger had scrapped some Maxi's, but not how many. I was fishing for the Last one. So we started at 11300, and record by individual record, we went through them until, yes, you guess it, #600-11588 is the highest serial number Maximum out there! I'm close, I have #600-11577, but, Would love to have 600-11588. Hence my offer of two for one. Thanks for askin', Coogs.