Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you're smart you'll make yourself scarce when LT see's this.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You anarchists are nucking futs. crazy Cruz is a rock solid conservative.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He's an idiot sock puppet.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't believe it. Cruz knows something this guy doesn't. The whole package is still under lock and key and I'm not sure what to believe about the whole agreement. I keep reading conflicting reports. I think it's because it's all speculation at this point. However, it's something to think about when considering Cruz for POTUS.

I think he still has the biggest balls out of everyone who's running.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know who to trust anymore. [b][color:#3333FF]This report[/color][/b] from yesterday said that there was hidden Amnesty powers all thru it...

Too bad we can't see our own legislation.?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ted has some 'splainin' to do.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup, but I'll reserve my opinion until I hear more from other than Obama's newsletter and a couple of kooks and communists.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yup, but I'll reserve my opinion until I hear more from other than Obama's newsletter and a couple of kooks and communists.

I tried to tell you that he isn't real.

Here's some more.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-ryan-urge-senate-to-pass-fast-track/article/2563423

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Agreed, LT. Of all the GOP Candidates, I think Cruz is the most feared by the Libertards! And I believe they will say or do anything to discredit him. They REALLY don't want Ted to make it to the Debates!

Just look at the recent example of a couple days ago, when a Libertard News Rag printed that Rubio had 17 traffic tickets. As it turns out, he had 4 tickets, while his wife had the remainder.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Agreed, LT. Of all the GOP Candidates, I think Cruz is the most feared by the Libertards! And I believe they will say or do anything to discredit him. They REALLY don't want Ted to make it to the Debates!

Just look at the recent example of a couple days ago, when a Libertard News Rag printed that Rubio had 17 traffic tickets. As it turns out, he had 4 tickets, while his wife had the remainder.

This isn't a case of "somebody said something".

It's a piece of legislation that Cruz is helping to push which will concentrate more power in the executive branch. It's all being kept very secret.

It's a bunch of sneaky ass big government stuff and only sneaky ass big government types are in favor of it.

Cruz and Ryan have been tasked to smooth it over with republicans.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...scheme-includes-unrestricted-immigration

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I called his camp and told them to FO and no more because of his fast track stance.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll still reserve my opinion. The "fast track" is not to approve the bill without transparency. It's is to vote on it without amendment. That may be good or bad. We'll see.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'll still reserve my opinion. The "fast track" is not to approve the bill without transparency. It's is to vote on it without amendment. That may be good or bad. We'll see.

Cruz could take a dump in your plate during Sunday dinner and you'd declare that it's a pumpkin pie.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by eyeball

I called his camp and told them to FO and no more because of his fast track stance.

You mean the same one as Rand Paul!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Cruz could take a dump in your plate during Sunday dinner and you'd declare that it's a pumpkin pie.

No, I'm just not a fair weather friend. When we find out he did the wrong thing, I'm out. For all we know, this thing may not be passible as it stands, but would be if amended. You should spend more time trying to find something good about your candidate than trying to hurt the others. That's what liberals do.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Breitbart News Network
Ted Cruz Channels Paul Ryan: ‘A Lot of Misinformation’ on Obamatrade That ‘You Can Get on the Internet’
by Matthew Boyle 11 Jun 2015

...“TPA is Trade Promotion Authority, it’s also known as fast track,” Cruz continued in his answer on Hewitt’s program. “That is the process through which free trade agreements are negotiated.
Historically, since FDR virtually every president has had fast track authority.
What fast track provides is simply if a free trade agreement is negotiated, that Congress will vote on it up or down without amendments, and history has demonstrated for the last 80 years that the only way to get free trade agreements adopted is to have fast track.
That if there is no fast track, free trade agreements do not end up being negotiated.”

Free trade agreements could be adopted by Congress after they’re negotiated by an administration without fast-track. In fact, President Obama could release publicly the text of the TPP, T-TIP or TiSA agreements—or any other agreements—right now and then come to Congress with his ideas, win them over and get them approved. If they were popular, it’d be easy. Of course, he’s choosing not to do that. But Cruz doubled down on that point again a moment later.

“TPA is what the Senate voted on recently,” Cruz continued. “I voted in favor of fast track because I support free trade. I think free trade benefits America. It creates jobs–opening markets to our farmers, to our ranchers, to our manufacturers, improves economic growth.
In Texas alone, roughly 3 million jobs depend upon international trade.
And if you support free trade, the only way history has shown free trade agreements get negotiated is through fast track.”
[...]
“Now there is a second issue which has caused a great deal of confusion, and that is TPP,” Cruz said.

“Trans Pacific Partnership,” Hewitt interjected.

“Correct,” Cruz continued. “That is one specific trade deal that is currently being negotiated. It is separate from TPA. Congress has not voted on TPP, and there’s a great deal of concern about TPP.
Now, I have not voted on TPP, and I haven’t decided if I will support it or not, because the negotiation isn’t complete, and I’m going to wait and review and see what the agreement is first before assessing if it would be beneficial or harmful.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No, I'm just not a fair weather friend. When we find out he did the wrong thing, I'm out. For all we know, this thing may not be passible as it stands, but would be if amended. You should spend more time trying to find something good about your candidate than trying to hurt the others. That's what liberals do.

My candidate?

I don't have a candidate. The way I see it, about the best Americans can hope for at this point is that no crazy sumbitch gets elected that brings about the end of the world.

People need to be wary of any politician that's squawkin' a bunch of warmongering chit.

They're a maniac.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
People need to be wary of any politician that's squawkin' a bunch of warmongering chit.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.