Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think you mean Caitlin and I believe you.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Right? Trump has a real history of philanthropy.

He actually does. Maybe not to the extent of Gates and Buffet but he does....

What I would like to know is which candidate Trump would currently endorse.

Last edited by byc; 06/24/15.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
You're definitely the forum Lucy, Syc.

I think the Republican Party is your Lucy, Isaac. Every time you start to ( or pretend to, I haven't figured that out ) root for someone, they go down in flames.

Given your track record, I will say I am heartened by your early support of the Donald.

The financial disclosure forms, if they are provided, will be fascinating, to say the least.

Good to see you posting again!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you mean Caitlin and I believe you.

grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Funny that you choose to discuss who wins between the only two people who could win.

Did you vote for Obama when I voted for the GOP, Syc?

Don't be afraid to let us know. Most already do.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Trump would be light years ahead of the piece of filth that is in there right now. I also believe that his presence will force the G.O.P. candidates to stick to conservative fundamentals.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If he doesn't have a dead boy in the closet, what can anyone say to embarrass the man?

If the Democrats try to say he is too rich, he says, "Yeah, I'm rich, really rich. Rich enough in fact, to buy and sell your worthless asses. So tell the lobbyists and everyone else to kiss my ass. I'm not doing this for the money."

The Republicans can't say much against him as that he represents everything they are allegedly for.

If anyone tries to go after him for being inexperienced in government, he can say that he has as much experience as the current guy in charge. He can say "damned right" he is an outsider, only idiots and crooks are in today's government. He can also talk about how rich they all are and contrast how he made his money in business and they obviously made their money in government.

Hell, he was even against the Iraq war.

The man's whole life for the last two decades, at least, has been almost entirely in the public view. He relishes the attention. He has almost no secrets. There is NOTHING anyone can embarrass him about.

The other candidates are going to be reduced to rolling their eyes at some of his bombastic statements and making fun of his hair. But, it is pretty damned hard to make too much fun of someone worth $8.2 billion. The country might be surprisingly ready for his brand of populism. He is going to be an M-1 tank rolling around and blowing schit up while the other candidates are armed with only rifles.

I'm not saying he will win, but I'm not going to completely discount it either.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/24/15.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cbs news
Donald Trump launched his 2016 presidential bid last week with all the pomp and circumstance of an official campaign, but some skeptics are saying the billionaire businessman has so far launched nothing more than a major publicity stunt.

"This guy is not a serious candidate," former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove said on Fox News Sunday. "As of Friday at 5:00, he had yet to file the one-page declaration of his candidacy with the FEC."

Rove charged that Trump is stalling because he'd have to "lay out in excruciating detail the range of his liabilities and his assets."

"He will delay filing that piece of paper, and mark my words, he will delay and ask for extensions as long as possible," Rove concluded.

In response to Rove's suggestion that Trump shouldn't be taken seriously, Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CBS News, "Mr. Trump will be following all FEC requirements." That gives him 15 days to file his Statement of Candidacy (Form 2) with the Federal Election Commission. Lewandowski added that he's "100 percent... no, 120 percent" sure that Trump will file by the June 30 deadline.

Lewandowski also pointed out that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, one of Trump's GOP opponents, took the full 15 days to file his Form 2. Longshot Democratic candidate Lincoln Chafee, the former governor Rhode Island, also took his time - 13 days.

He added that Trump will also meet the 30-day deadline to file his Personal Financial Disclosure (PFD) forms and repeated what Trump said during his announcement speech: he will not seek any extensions to that filing date. The 30-day clock on the PFD starts the day he files his Form 2 with the FEC.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do wonder how all those creditors he stiffed feel about him though

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Trump may attract the conservatives to his side as many of them are finished with the GOP/RNC.
Hell with the way the GOP leadership is voting, they are democrats in drag.
Trump must defeat the RNC which.....is a very tall order. I here rumblings of a Romney/Walker alliance.
But if Trump is serious and goes 3rd party, then it will be all hail to the first "female". Which may be a fete de compile anyway if you look at the electoral college map.

What does that mean???

You working with spanky now??

Seems pretty straight forward. Conservatives may be of a mind to ignore any RNC backed candidate. Four million stayed home in 2012.
As for Romney/Walker, that has been whispered in the past week.
I don't know who "spanky" is.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
I do wonder how all those creditors he stiffed feel about him though

Frick man, they can't even get him on that. All he has to do is say, "I'd say this country needs someone who knows a thing or two about coming back from a bankruptcy or two."

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
What other GOP candidate is getting the press,front and center, fellas?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe not today.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Itchy!

William Arthur Ward

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Folks will be upset at him for using the laws of the land in bankruptcy but as far as being a good one for the office all he has to do is get the best/right folks to run the agency of your choice.

There has never been one in office that has ran the .gov by himself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Donald Trump has nothing to lose or gain and that's why he should be taken seriously.

He has the best business mind of the group and will run on a strong jobs platform.

He will also debate well, have a plan for ISIS and anti-big .gov.

This is NOT a paid endorsement.

The man doesn't have a great mind. He has great balls. How many times has he risked it all and gone bankrupt? I love his honesty (?)and think it needs to be heard, but I wouldn't trust him with a buzzard egg.

How long has it been since the GOP has offered a presedential candidate with a great mind???

Dr. Carson win's that one hands down and he's being cut down as too soft spoken, not enough political experience, not strong enough on the 2nd.

I've long contended no candidate ever has the experience to be president, what we should seek is one who has the wisdom and character to grow into the position.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You gents are being a bit naive.

To think Trump can't play with the so called players is exactly what he pines for. He's going to OWN the timid.

Mark my words. Ballgame has changed.

Pat...I'm going to throw him a thousand bucks,okay?

I will grab a LOT of attention. No doubt about that. BUT, he doesn't have an organization. If you don't have one pretty quick in the majority of the states it's going to be tough to make the finals. What I like about him is he'll stir some of the other guys testosterone up a notch or two, which they need.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
You gents are being a bit naive.

To think Trump can't play with the so called players is exactly what he pines for. He's going to OWN the timid.

Mark my words. Ballgame has changed.

Pat...I'm going to throw him a thousand bucks,okay?

I will grab a LOT of attention. No doubt about that. BUT, he doesn't have an organization. If you don't have one pretty quick in the majority of the states it's going to be tough to make the finals. What I like about him is he'll stir some of the other guys testosterone up a notch or two, which they need.

If they haven't had the moxie to this point, it's all for showing in the polls.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by byc
Donald Trump has nothing to lose or gain and that's why he should be taken seriously.

He has the best business mind of the group and will run on a strong jobs platform.

He will also debate well, have a plan for ISIS and anti-big .gov.

This is NOT a paid endorsement.

The man doesn't have a great mind. He has great balls. How many times has he risked it all and gone bankrupt? I love his honesty (?)and think it needs to be heard, but I wouldn't trust him with a buzzard egg.

How long has it been since the GOP has offered a presedential candidate with a great mind???

Dr. Carson win's that one hands down and he's being cut down as too soft spoken, not enough political experience, not strong enough on the 2nd.

I've long contended no candidate ever has the experience to be president, what we should seek is one who has the wisdom and character to grow into the position.

I've read your stuff here over the years and can only come to one conclusion.

You're not a dumb guy. Well said.

I'm having a hard time seeing Trump as POTUS, but I do think he livens up what's being discussed in a good way.

sides if he was really gonna win it, he wouldn't have isaac backing him.

kiss of death in politics, was kinda hopin Bob was for Hilary, that'd fix her wagon whistle

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
plainsman456,

"There has never been one in office that has ran the .gov by himself."

Except Obwan ! (He has his pen and his phone, remember?)

Myron

Last edited by speedsixman; 06/24/15.

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.