Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
The thought of Trump nominating Supremes scares the heck out of me. It would be better than Hillary's choice (probably), but worse than any Conservative.
I'm not sure about that.. How'd the last couple GOP nominations go? IIRC, one of 'em gave us the ACA..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No doubt he has a set of balls, if you don't think so he'll probably show em to ya.. smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I like his ideas. Instead of an all out boots on the ground war, just cut the $$$ and starve them to death.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Mexico can't control it's citizens from jumping the fence, starve their ass. Fantastic!

If China don't come around... You get the picture smile

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't imagine Trump being interested in having the job of presidency dictate his every waking moment for the next 4 years, much less 8.

I also see corruption charges in about 30 seconds as he uses his presidential power to swing influence toward his business strategies. Trump wouldn't even see that as being ethically wrong.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/24/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It would be fun to him and a challenge. It's the one thing he doesn't already have.. Why not?

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His business will go to his kids. They're ready, and they won't have to change the name..

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you really have that much faith he'll walk away from a billion dollar business empire for 4 years minimum?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell no, he'll still be in charge where it counts.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
you really have that much faith he'll walk away from a billion dollar business empire for 4 years minimum?

Eight billion.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by isaac
Not lost it, joined it. To ignore him with the mindset of today's population will be foolish.
I won't argue there.

I know a guy who has a relative who works for Trump - and sez (only to my friend) that Trump's the biggest a-hole he's ever known or worked for..

At the same time - maybe that's exactly what the GOP needs to get them off their worthless, collective azzes..
one of my best friends who put himself through eye dr school working for me, married a nice philly girl who's mother works for trump. my brother and i have open invites to any fights at his place in atlantic city. i haven't gone but john has three times to watch title fights, has never cost him anything but airfare. So i don't think he's all that bad if he allows his employes perks like that.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Eight billion.
when you have that kind of wealth, everything is not always about the money.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
Hell, I like his ideas. Instead of an all out boots on the ground war, just cut the $$$ and starve them to death.
damn right, its a simple solution.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here is an example of the kind of headlines Donald will have to answer...
Trump endorses Clinton
Donald Trump Says Bill Clinton Was Best, Classiest President Ever, Too Bad About Hillary’s Age

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Hell no, he'll still be in charge where it counts.

I don't see how he could effectively do both

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Here is an example of the kind of headlines Donald will have to answer...
Trump endorses Clinton
Donald Trump Says Bill Clinton Was Best, Classiest President Ever, Too Bad About Hillary’s Age

Here is another example of the kind of headlines Donald will have to answer...
Wealthy Hillary Clinton Donor Enters 2016 Race, Vows to Run to Her Left on Trade
BY: Andrew Stiles
Prominent businessman and Hillary Clinton donor Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he was entering the 2016 presidential race. Trump, who donated to Hillary Clinton’s Senate campaign and has given at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, is a controversial figure.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Eight billion.
when you have that kind of wealth, everything is not always about the money.

One would like to think, but in my experience, nobody becomes that wealthy unless it is, indeed, all about the money. And that's cool, but it is what it is.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A huge mega-ego doesn't negate the fact that he has a brilliant mind for business and probably a sixth sense for smelling deals.

The huge ego creates huge self confidence which is good for risking all with an assurance of winning, or if you lose, an assurance that you'll win it all back.

But IMO he would be a disaster as a President. A completely self centered asswhole with a huge ego and an all or nothing attitude is not my idea of a responsible leader. Unless we got into a large scale war when that's a good leader. And he would probably get us into a war with China or Russia or both just over some matter that offended his ego.

He'll make fun headlines and inject some humor and energy into the dog and pony show that is American Politics but hopefully he doesn't screw it up too much for guys who might actually make decent Presidents.

Or I could be completely wrong.

I want a President who will nurture an economy that allows business to succeed. I want a President who will present a foreign policy based on strength and confidence, not appeasement. I want a President who pretty much leaves everything else - everybody's little distracting hot button issues - to the people and Congress to hash out. Business acumen and confidence presented to the world with a "who gives a sh*t about your petty little concerns" attitude toward everybody else - Donald could do that. It would certainly be interesting to see him in action at a major summit with Putin or other world leaders.

I never would have thought an actor would be a good President to bring us out of the hangover of the VietNam years and the sick economy of the 70's, but Reagan was just that. So you never know, maybe Donald is the right guy at the right time to repair the damage that Obama created.

In any case, he'll make good theater.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Trump carries two Charter Arms .44 Special Bulldogs.

Concealed carry in the comb-over?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"the more tuned in and educated of working government"

That's an asset?? That's a problem to me with our current corrupt government.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,492
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.