Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The step downward on the slippery slope that put us past the point where recovery was possible.

We had a choice between a War Hero and a Draft Dodger A potential third choice was arguably the most astute businessman in the country.

We chose the Draft Dodger because the War Hero had lied to us about not raising taxes.

And the Draft Dodger kept telling us; "It's the economy, Stupid".

There has not even been one step upward made since then.

Just scrambling in loose shale.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, it started with that horse faced dead f-uk lincoln.

Trump Won!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My pick is 1962 when the court began taking the Bible out of the classroom. This was a classic Cloward and Piven tactic even before they wrote it and to think Khrushchev had told the UN they would bury us just a few years earlier. Khrushchev was totally correct. Destroy peoples faith, destroy the people.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Women voting.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Women voting.
No doubt, that was a big mistake!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The step downward on the slippery slope that put us past the point where recovery was possible.

We had a choice between a War Hero and a Draft Dodger A potential third choice was arguably the most astute businessman in the country.

We chose the Draft Dodger because the War Hero had lied to us about not raising taxes.

curdog - been thinking about that a lot this week. Had Ross Perot not run then George H.W.Bush would have beat the Draft Dodger,
the name Clinton would mean nothing and no one would be talking about Hildog in 2016.

And now SCOTUS hits us hard, twice, this week. Damn !!!

Last edited by Hotload; 06/26/15.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it began when the government decided to start takin' earned income away from those who were workin' for it...and then give it to those who weren't workin' for it.

When one's sense of entitlement increases, one's sense of gratitude decreases...and when one's sense of entitlement decreases, one's sense of gratitude increases.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It didn't start with one incident or one issue. When and why it started are largely irrelevant now. The questions are: does this empire still represent you and yours? If so, great. If not, then what next, when, and how?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
My pick is 1962 when the court began taking the Bible out of the classroom. This was a classic Cloward and Piven tactic even before they wrote it and to think Khrushchev had told the UN they would bury us just a few years earlier. Khrushchev was totally correct. Destroy peoples faith, destroy the people.
Bingo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My contention is the slide started post WWII. It's not a conservative/liberal republican/democrat thing, it's a good vs. evil thing. Instead of being eternal vigilant and more importantly thankful to God for victory in the war, the 50's became let the good times roll and nobody has been at the watch.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antlers
I think it began when the government decided to start takin' earned income away from those who were workin' for it...and then give it to those who weren't workin' for it.

When one's sense of entitlement increases, one's sense of gratitude decreases...and when one's sense of entitlement decreases, one's sense of gratitude increases.

Yep. The blacks are definitely not grateful.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by curdog4570

curdog - been thinking about that a lot this week. Had Ross Perot not run then George H.W.Bush would have beat the Draft Dodger,
the name Clinton would mean nothing and no one would be talking about Hildog in 2016.

And now SCOTUS hits us hard, twice, this week. Damn !!!

Well that could be but...

As I think about it the world would be a totally different place had Ross won
I was told what a nut he was and a kook burger now I know it was the GOP being scared of a guy they couldnt control
I WAS NOT IN HIS CAMP AT THE TIME but now in retro spect???

I just seen the court ruling and am about to do a Dennis Miller (give up) give the people what they want I am getting tired of fighting
I have nothing against people who live different than I do (Hell I dont have all the answers) but I am sick and f-ing tired of others saying but its normal

Just leave the short haired city/country boy alone

Im tired of Bush Court apointees sticking it to us
I have always known the main reason to vote for a president is the Supreme Court Yep its true

Im just tired

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antlers

Yep. The blacks are definitely not grateful.

Let be honest neither is the white trash
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well that could be but...

As I think about it the world would be a totally different place had Ross won
I was told what a nut he was and a kook burger now I know it was the GOP being scared of a guy they couldnt control
I WAS NOT IN HIS CAMP AT THE TIME but now in retro spect???
What kind of president Perot would have been is irrelevant. If was serious, he'd have been either Republican or Democrat because it's impossible for a 3d party to get elected. Totally impossible. Our system prevent is set up to prevent it from happening. All he did was get Clinton elected instead of Bush. If Perot was too stupid to realize what he was doing, he was too stupid to be president.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the big event that really started us down a path was the interstate commerce act. In my mind anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
My pick is 1962 when the court began taking the Bible out of the classroom.

I'm glad that there's nobody in the schools today teaching the kids that the Earth is 6,000 years old, or that dinosaurs went on the Ark with Noah. The kids here are 'already' being indoctrinated with plenty of bull$ch!t as it is.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
No, it started with that horse faced dead f-uk lincoln.

THIS..... I truly believe that is when it started.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It started the very 1st time an American citizen said "my vote won't make any difference"

elections have consequences.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
started long before that, curdog

Sam......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,447 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.