Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Up next will be their assault on any church who doesn't recognize their "status" or in fact, marry them. Then there will be multiple adult marriage attempts followed by human/animal marriage requests and finally human/object marriage proposals.
In the end, God will sort it all out.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 06/26/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh and queers and [bleep] will be the newest "n" words.
Oh I guess faaggs has already been deemed verboten.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 06/26/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, it seems to me a lot of guys want to control queers as much as liberals want to control them. Freedom is not a one way street. I don't think this is a battle to pick.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anyone who does not march in lockstep with the homosexual rights agenda will be hounded from the public square. You won't be granted a bar license, a contractor's license; you won't be able to sit as a judge. If you're a religious minister who refuses to officiate at a homo wedding, the state will jerk your certification and thereafter, even weddings you perform at the church will be null and void.

What is up next of course is polygamous marriage. Nothing in today's ruling prohibits it; in fact, it practically commands its approval. And the next dominoes will be bestiality, child-adult sex and incest. Why not? If 5 justices want it to happen, then it is obviously "constitutional". crazy

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Well, it seems to me a lot of guys want to control queers as much as liberals want to control them. Freedom is not a one way street. I don't think this is a battle to pick.

Liberty is not license. Liberty, properly understood, does not mean license to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Constitution's purpose (used to be) to secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity. The liberty which is a blessing is not anything and everything; it is a liberty that is good for the soul; good for you as a rational being in an objective order of being. It is something God (in a very non-sectarian manner) would want you to have.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It will be a loong time before i come to acceptance of gay marriage.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X

Exactly. I really don't understand why people get so riled up about this. Its not going to cause more queers to suddenly be born, they are going to keep doing exactly what they were doing before except now they can say they are married. I don't think this will bring any big change.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Liberty is not license. Liberty, properly understood, does not mean license to do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Then what is it...?
As long as it's not against the law and is being done between two consenting adults...why should you give a rats a$$...in the scheme of things...? Why do 'you' wanna control what a very small number of non-criminal, mutually consenting adults are doing...?
Sounds like 'liberty', to 'you', is license to do only what 'you' think certain others ought to be able to do.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with antlers
liberty is free to do what you want without persecution.

personally I believe marriage is between a man and woman. if the state wants to word it or make it the same, it's not my place to speak ill of it. I don't understand the whole hubub anyway cause civil unions have been legal for years, I don't understand why the term marriage has to be redefined. I guess the only thing is to abolish religion in that sense. gay marriage has been a right for while now only under a different name. I guess forcing the naming issue is more of a religious issue than social. I mean come on, who doesn't like I now pronounce you chuck and larry?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Liberty is not license. Liberty, properly understood, does not mean license to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Constitution's purpose (used to be) to secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity. The liberty which is a blessing is not anything and everything; it is a liberty that is good for the soul; good for you as a rational being in an objective order of being. It is something God (in a very non-sectarian manner) would want you to have.

Common law, and practice, is not legislated. It is a fact that degenerates have been encouraged to multiply by the very Constitution to which you refer. You can't have it both ways.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I couldn't care less about what consenting adults do. But in case you haven't noticed, there is an ongoing agenda occurring and the legitimization of gay marriage is just one step in it.

And the SCOTUS has demonstrated that there's nothing that will stop it.

It's snowballing like hell and when it arrives, there will be no place in America for people who are like most of us who hang out here.

I think that's the ultimate goal,.....to make us "regular folks" obsolete.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They were just showing live nighttime photos of the White House or should we say Gay House lit up in rainbow colored lights. Friggin sickening! mad

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/26/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They were just showing live nighttime photos of the White House or should we say Gay House lit up in rainbow colored lights. Friggin sickening! mad

Childhood friend: Obama a cocaine smoking, homosexual, pathological liar

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yes; polygamy is almost assuredly the next case in this line (frankly stunned that it hasn't already been a SCOTUS case, as the legal challenge to prohibitions on multiple marriages is far stronger than the challenge on same-sex marriages was/is).

As to the bestiality or other such issues; not so much. The other challenges involve partners who are all consenting adults and gov't restrictions on gov't benefits, privileges, etc., denied either or both parties. Huge difference.

Not really a huge difference, just another sick horizon that will also have changed definitions, again in spite of thousands of years of traditions and ignoring the societal bankruptcy that will follow.

What's a consenting adult? Based on other cultures (that are being fast tracked in), its going to be destroyed by the all things are equal crowd and lawyers.

For these same people, definitions are for bigots and racists.
Anyone with standards is a target....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
damn, they done opened the weenie patch

oh well - At least they can't reproduce, maybe they'll die off.

if the rainbow flag offends us....can they take it down like the rebel flag????

Last edited by tpeavy; 06/26/15.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sickle Cell and AIDS didn't work, back to the laboratory.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tpeavy
damn, they done opened the weenie patch

oh well - At least they can't reproduce, maybe they'll die off.

if the rainbow flag offends us....can they take it down like the rebel flag????

the weenie patch....LMAO!

Good one!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
before Phil Robertson coined "Happy Happy Happy" as the new phrase for being happy, it was "Happier than a queer in a weenie patch" smile

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Polyamorous marriage will be next, probably by the end of this year in the court system.

BTW, polygamy refers only to "multiple wives." They will want it to include multiple partners of any persuasion.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,456 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.