Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 38 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 37 38
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Seemed like good manners to leave you an opening.

Let's go catch sharks with Roger.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

Is that a euphemism?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

Is that a euphemism?

Dave is a Jet, he is talking about running and jumping around on tippy toes against a bunch of similarly effeminate Puerto Ricans. Roger prob'ly ain't interested, I don't think he can even pleiae.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If Natalie Wood is there count me in.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fine, Rita Moreno was FAR better between the sheets anyhow wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We pray each night you Texans will secede.

Still hasn't happened.

Travis

I think we are all flattered you have even been reading this thread.

Just as much so as you taking this thread that hbb tried very hard to make educational right back into the "it's for the children; self-determination matters only when I say it doesn't" direction that the other thread (where this conversation would be more appropriate).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
....if you was well-rested and in good cardiovascular condition...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry, OK class shaddup and get back to work....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, OK class shaddup and get back to work....

Or, simply carry your ass back to the other thread where it was being handed to you and let HBB get back to having a thread that actually increases knowledge. Just a suggestion.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you suggesting that my position is the UN shoulda been allowed to settle the War Between the States?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm suggesting that this schit ain't appropriate for this thread. Clear?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You mean humor?

(Sorry fer yanking your chain again, its just so very easy to do. OK, proceed with more insults oh vituperous one.)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You mean humor?

(Sorry fer yanking your chain again, its just so very easy to do. OK, proceed with more insults oh vituperous one.)

No insults here, Mike. Of course, for someone that was lamenting this thread being about him, you've done everything you could to make it exactly that for hours.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope, just responded to things directed at me. Not contested things I agreed with (like some of Curdog's posts). Only exception was Travis, but that was funny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Is that a euphemism?

Only if you're a misogynist.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Only exception was Travis, but that was funny.

My plan was to tell you I was a Mexican/Texan/Black/non-spanish-speaking-latino-US-citizen, in hopes you'd never stop sucking my dick the entire trip.

I find your version of "history" more than a bit comical and look forward to meeting you.

In Christ,
Travis

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I am going to try to drag this back out of the nether regions of the Campfire. For a while at least smile

Here is another great book for the reading list. Pay particular attention to the chapter where the Rough Riders were moving from their training camp at San Antonio to the embarkation port in Tampa. TR speaks to the attitude of reconciliation between North and South is his narrative of the experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Rough-Riders-...amp;sr=1-2&keywords=the+rough+riders

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just recently re-read that, and it's a fine treatise on leadership and morale.

Want to take the opportunity to thank you for carrying this forward, ....am REALLY enjoying the historical brush-up, and making a "must read" list for the coming winter.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here is yet another question that gave my students fits in the post-bellum lectures:

Did the US military learn any lessons from the Civil War that helped them in the Spanish American War?

Were they more/better prepared for major military operations in the spring of 1898 than they were in the spring of 1861? Use comparison and contrast to examine this issue in detail.

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Just recently re-read that, and it's a fine treatise on leadership and morale.

Want to take the opportunity to thank you for carrying this forward, ....am REALLY enjoying the historical brush-up, and making a "must read" list for the coming winter.

GTC

Thank you for the kind words. The reading list was one of my main goals

Page 13 of 38 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (204guy, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1shotnokilz, 1moredeer, 47 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,548
Posts18,531,395
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.