Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) says the 1st Amendment’s religious liberty protections don’t apply to individuals. On MSNBC last week, Wisconsin’s junior Senator claimed that the Constitution’s protection of the free exercise of religion extends only to religious institutions, and that individual’s do not have a right to the free exercise of their own religion
During the MSNBC appearance, which was covered by Breitbart and NewsBusters, Baldwin appeared clueless to the fact that the free exercise clause of the 1st Amendment has already been found to apply to individuals – not just churches, synagogues, mosques or other institutions of faith and worship.

http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2015/07/02/sen-baldwin-1st-amendment-doesnt-apply-individuals

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You don't have to have a brain cell anywhere in your head, you just have to get elected.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lieberals lie always. Sometimes it's the stupid, though.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well, she IS a gay liberal Dem... THAT - in a nutshell - explains everything..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good lord ..is she named after the town ....I need brain bleach...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) says the 1st Amendment’s ...protections don’t apply to individuals.

Than she should shut her fking mouth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
You don't have to have a brain cell anywhere in your head, you just have to get elected.

Probably holds true across the spectrum of politics and parties, but I swear it seems to fit more dhimmicrats than Conservatives.

Sam......

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
I can't put that level of ignorance into words.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
remember Hank Johnson? D-GA

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/07/15.

Sam......

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Politicians live in their on Little Universe

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
Well, she IS a gay liberal Dem... THAT - in a nutshell - explains everything..

THIS^^^^

'Tis far better to walk alone than to follow a crowd going the wrong way.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
May I opine that in the phrase "gay liberal Democrat" two of those words are redundant. Any two.

In the example of Sen Baldwin, the "D" stands for Dimwit, Dumb, Demented, Dizzy, and/or Damaged.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old Hank, another prize!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tammy Baldwin may be a homosexual liberal Democrat, and a crackpot (sorry for the redundancy), but she's not stupid. She's preparing the way for the whole Bill of Rights to be applied to groups, not individuals. Think of what that means for the 2nd Amendment. Some are already saying it gives the police and military the right to bear arms.

This is what the left does -- applied groupthink. Think of the right to redress -- reparations for slavery for the GROUP. The fact is, every right in the Bill of Rights was intended as rights for "the people," not the machinery of government. She's giving us a glimpse of where the Left is headed.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The Left has been trying this for years

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Tammy Baldwin may be a homosexual liberal Democrat, and a crackpot (sorry for the redundancy), but she's not stupid. She's preparing the way for the whole Bill of Rights to be applied to groups, not individuals. Think of what that means for the 2nd Amendment. Some are already saying it gives the police and military the right to bear arms.

This is what the left does -- applied groupthink. Think of the right to redress -- reparations for slavery for the GROUP. The fact is, every right in the Bill of Rights was intended as rights for "the people," not the machinery of government. She's giving us a glimpse of where the Left is headed.

Steve.

Lot of truth here, we need to recognize it for what it is, a preview of coming attractions.

Tammy Baldwin is not the problem, our country can survive her. We CANNOT survive the 60,000,000 others of her ilk who vote her into office.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Zrack656
I can't put that level of ignorance into words.
Try "Democrat". It may not be all encompassing but it covers a lot of ignorant bases.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW
Old Hank, another prize!

I feel your pain. Don't forget, we have our own dizt in Florida, Corrine Brown, D-FL

Sam......

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by GeoW
Old Hank, another prize!

I feel your pain. Don't forget, we have our own dizt in Florida, Corrine Brown, D-FL

That video is f'ing brutal to watch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.
They're going to have a hard time getting around the phrase "of the people" when several other amendment use it to clearly mean individuals.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 12 invisible), 1,520 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.