Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Morons grow from weeds. Want to face me at 50 yards with your nine? I know I was to quit but you are too much of a challenge. You must be Bob or Jerry.
Stupid is what you said. If you think buck fever is different then fear of a creep with a machete or gun is not the same. Get a life. I will bet on the machete. It was proven a creep with a knife will get you before you can draw and shoot.
I bow to those with keyboards worn out. You are one tough SOB, standing up straight wile getting shot at instead of hiding behind a car.

A worn out keyboard? Count your own posts on THIS topic, assuming that you can actually count.

You remain an idiot and only a fool ever wants to get into a gunfight. "Bob and Jerry" would agree, as I believe neither of them has ever been in one nor would they ever advocate someone wanting to get in one unless absolutely necessary.

You've openly stated you've never once had to shoot someone, so you have absolutely no basis in fact for discussing it - and your analysis and analogies are patently incorrect and have been proven so time and again. This ain't deer hunting, and you haven't a clue about self-defense situations, shootings, ballistics, or much of anything else related to the same. Those facts are readily apparent as is your complete inability to form coherent posts or remain on topic.

Only a little man would think that such a challenge was even something to be offered over such a trivial matter. That, too, says much about you.

As for betting on someone attacking me with a weapon; it's been tried, and they've lost. BT/DT.

As for challenges, it's abundantly clear that you face a myriad of them in many aspects of life. Prayers f'kin' sent.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you lose it with a deer what makes you think a creep with a gun will not make you change your shorts?
A Moron is one that thinks he has control after training.
Many here become a Ninja after watching some videos.
Some of the guns you carry are so sad you need to poke a belly to hit.
But you are all experts in the end. The most dangerous animal is MAN but some of you shoot one a day via the key board.
I am amazed how good you are.
I quit this post from the stupidity shown.

Why the hell would anyone aside from a kid maybe, "lose it" when deer hunting?

A moron, is one who thinks that training doesn't prepare you to have that "control"

Many here have BEEN shot at, and shot back/killed people. It is that experience that they are relating to you, you're just too f'ckin thick headed to grasp that cause in your candy-land world. "Ain't nothin diff'cult as deer huntin'

I'm glad you finally looked into a mirror

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
i know too many old timers that can not hit a deer when they can take the center out of paper. But you are an exception. You must have a hundred people kills
I have none and do not look for it either. But screw with me and go to hell.
I bet you never shot a man. I bet you never shot deer either. KIDS have buck fever. Hey Superman you are just too great.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
ON GUARD!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
ON GUARD!

Travis

I fart in your general direction!

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i know too many old timers that can not hit a deer when they can take the center out of paper.

Irrelevant, as this ain't deer hunting[/quote]

But you are an exception.

Yep; that I am. I'm not the greatest shot going, but I manage to do well enough.

You must have a hundred people kills

Nope.
I have none and do not look for it either.

None really ever look for it. You haven't any experience at all in self-defense situations or self-defense shooting; as you've clearly stated. That's the point here - you continue to blather rather incoherently about something you haven't a clue and remain in error in all regards on the subject.

But screw with me and go to hell.

Never offered to or have any intent to do so, though you're the one making the invites as if to try to prove a point you can't understand in the first place. As for Hell; I'll likely see you there someday in the future - we all have it coming.

I bet you never shot a man.

Wrong.

I bet you never shot deer either.

Wrong.

KIDS have buck fever.

This ain't deer hunting.

Hey Superman you are just too great.

Not Superman; but clearly better than you in many regards (the English language, reading comprehension, logic, facts, understanding of self-defense vs. hunting, being only a few among them).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks Whitworth my friend. Some need some STINK. I know you and would want you with me. I know you do not fool around.You know guns from toys.

Last edited by bfrshooter; 07/08/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Morons grow from weeds. Want to face me at 50 yards with your nine? I know I was to quit but you are too much of a challenge. You must be Bob or Jerry.
Stupid is what you said. If you think buck fever is different then fear of a creep with a machete or gun is not the same. Get a life. I will bet on the machete. It was proven a creep with a knife will get you before you can draw and shoot.
I bow to those with keyboards worn out. You are one tough SOB, standing up straight wile getting shot at instead of hiding behind a car.

you should really take a break from here, for a while...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Whitworth1

I fart in your general direction!

Just replaced my bedside pistol with a machete.

I also plan to have Danny Trejo's portrait tattooed onto my chest.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
round and around and around--not sure what this thread is amounting to so far...

was going to post something that i thought might be applicable pertaining to the original issue--as the thread really needs that--but

not to be in any way negative, or directed at anyone--but i think this is what the thread needs right now--some good spicing up (and any video by this gent is always profitable, no matter what form the topic may take):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7EGJGjvs

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
this place is golden, I never watch comedy on TV anymore, the comedy here is just so much more. Like a clown car with a hundred clowns in it that just keep getting out of the car ad infinitum.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
i know too many old timers that can not hit a deer when they can take the center out of paper.

Irrelevant, as this ain't deer hunting

Yep; that I am. I'm not the greatest shot going, but I manage to do well enough.

Nope.

None really ever look for it. You haven't any experience at all in self-defense situations or self-defense shooting; as you've clearly stated. That's the point here - you continue to blather rather incoherently about something you haven't a clue and remain in error in all regards on the subject.

Never offered to or have any intent to do so, though you're the one making the invites as if to try to prove a point you can't understand in the first place. As for Hell; I'll likely see you there someday in the future - we all have it coming.

Wrong.

Wrong.

KIDS have buck fever.

This ain't deer hunting.

Not Superman; but clearly better than you in many regards (the English language, reading comprehension, logic, facts, understanding of self-defense vs. hunting, being only a few among them). [/quote]
I do not know Spanish. I speak English. You do not understand because you can't read it. Go between lines to find what you do not agree with.
You say you killed a person and a deer. Did you kill a black, put on leave and charged with murder? How about details?
I never killed a man but could have been a sniper. I shot the highest score ever shot on the KD range with the M1. Look at eyes trough my scope, sorry, you are a watermelon.
You do not impress me by typing.
Is the match on at 100 yards with your nine and my choice of revolver?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Nope.

Wrong.

Wrong.

KIDS have buck fever.

This ain't deer hunting.

Not Superman; but clearly better than you in many regards (the English language, reading comprehension, logic, facts, understanding of self-defense vs. hunting, being only a few among them).

I do not know Spanish. I speak English. You do not understand because you can't read it. Go between lines to find what you do not agree with.
You say you killed a person and a deer. Did you kill a black, put on leave and charged with murder? How about details?
I never killed a man but could have been a sniper. I shot the highest score ever shot on the KD range with the M1. Look at eyes trough my scope, sorry, you are a watermelon.
Is the match on at 100 yards with your nine and my choice of revolver? [/quote]

You're family tree never branched off did it?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WTH?

"Look at eyes trough my scope, sorry, you are a watermelon."

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wow.

This thread has jumped the tracks for sure.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Machete wielding watermelon sniper....who keeps his scope in a trough?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
this is going to turn out to be a medication issue, either too much or too little, things may return to normal if they can get it under control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope.

Wrong.

Wrong.

KIDS have buck fever.

This ain't deer hunting.

Is the match on at 100 yards with your nine and my choice of revolver?

You're delusion and borderline incomprehensible.

Let's see if you get it this time:

DEFENSIVE shooting; not hunting.

I'll try again, and rephrase for you:

Hunting is NOT defensive shooting.

One more time:

Defensive shooting is NOT hunting.

This, as everything else I've posted on this thread, has been in crystal clear, concise, and proper English. You claim fluency in that language; prove it.

How many threads have you tried to turn into some dick-waving shooting contest? This has to make at least 4. Here's another hint: 100 yard shooting has NO bearing on DEFENSIVE shooting (the topic of this thread). DEFENSIVE shooting takes place at WELL under 100 yards, almost always at under 100 FEET and quite often at less than 100 INCHES. These are things that, again, you haven't a clue about. There's no "sniper" involved, and damned sure no scope.

WTF your fascination with a watermelon might be is something I have no desire to understand.

I've killed dozens of deer while hunting. None of that matter at all in defensive shooting. I've killed hundreds more while filling depredation tags for orchards and vineyards. I don't even count those toward the hunting tally because shooting any deer that shows up in the spot light ain't hunting. It damned sure ain't defensive shooting. I've killed a ton of other critters, too, from bear to elk to field mice and most everything in between. None of that matters in defensive shooting either.

You want details on a defensive shoot I was involved in? Fine, here's some on the first one:

I was jumped from behind and attacked by an assailant with a blunt weapon who struck me several times in the head. I drew my weapon as I was falling and fired on the way to and while on the ground, firing up at the attacker at point-blank to near point-blank range (the attacker had powder burns on his body and clothing, if that tells you much about range).

I fired five times, ending the attack immediately. The handgun used was the only concealable handgun I owned at the time (a .32, though I had larger caliber revolvers for hunting and target shooting but none were concealable). It worked, rather well in fact. I don't carry that handgun any longer and wouldn't recommend a .32 for self-defense purposes, but it did work when I needed it to do so.

I was nearly knocked unconscious and the hospital diagnosed me with a severe concussion, multiple contusions and blunt-force lacerations. Had I been knocked out, I very likely would have died.

I was not "put on leave", as this wasn't in the course or duty of employment; it was a civilian shoot and ruled justifiable self-defense.

Now, bfrshooter, I'm sure you'll come back with some off-topic, incoherent rambling yet again. All that will prove is that you remain a total buffoon with no clue about the topic of DEFENSIVE shooting and no experience in the matter at all. I will grant you this, though; your buffoonery is impressive.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Of course I would not harm you in any case. how about 7 yards with bullet proof between us.
Seems you made belly contact shots. How many you did not say. does the gun work, sure, so would a .22. Maybe one shot from a .357 or ACP would end it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course I would not harm you in any case. how about 7 yards with bullet proof between us.
Seems you made belly contact shots. How many you did not say. does the gun work, sure, so would a .22. Maybe one shot from a .357 or ACP would end it.

Are you really thinking that "a duel" is a logical idea? WTF are you on, or should you be on? You try, again, to figure some dick-waving shooting contest is a valid response to a concept about which you know nothing.

I made the shots that needed to be made at a distance NOT dictated by me in a conflict NOT sought or instigated by me with the firearm on hand and available at the time. Reading comprehension again escapes your addled mind.

As for "one shot ending it", Hell, one shot likely did end it. In that situation (i.e., defensive shooting with your life on the line at contact range), you don't fire one and wait to the effect; you lay down a wall of hate with as much as you have as fast as you can. That would have been the case and would be the case again (God forbid the same situation happen again) regardless of whether I'm carrying the .32, my .357, my 9x19, my .44, or my .45ACP, or any other handgun. Fire until the threat is abated and at that range in those situations, you fire a lot and fast.

You again continue to prove that you have no experience in or with, and no conception of, defensive shooting. Your "impressive buffoonery" continues, however.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/09/15.

Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,060
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.