Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Of course I would not harm you in any case. how about 7 yards with bullet proof between us.
Seems you made belly contact shots. How many you did not say. does the gun work, sure, so would a .22. Maybe one shot from a .357 or ACP would end it.

Are you really thinking that "a duel" is a logical idea? WTF are you on, or should you be on? You try, again, to figure some dick-waving shooting contest is a valid response to a concept about which you know nothing.

I made the shots that needed to be made at a distance NOT dictated by me in a conflict NOT sought or instigated by me with the firearm on hand and available at the time. Reading comprehension again escapes your addled mind.

As for "one shot ending it", Hell, one shot likely did end it. In that situation (i.e., defensive shooting with your life on the line at contact range), you don't fire one and wait to the effect; you lay down a wall of hate with as much as you have as fast as you can. That would have been the case and would be the case again (God forbid the same situation happen again) regardless of whether I'm carrying the .32, my .357, my 9x19, my .44, or my .45ACP, or any other handgun. Fire until the threat is abated and at that range in those situations, you fire a lot and fast.

You again continue to prove that you have no experience in or with, and no conception of, defensive shooting. Your "impressive buffoonery" continues, however.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/09/15.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.