Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The irony of this thread is that the ones who have the least experience are the ones most dead set in their convictions. Funny to hear self appointed "subject matter experts" who have never served as LEO or .mil, or actually fired shots in anger..

Isn't that directive Policy for this place...

PS. Can you interperet the post above yours for me?

Grin..

Sorry, I am not able to decipher a lot of that. I can say from BTDT personal experience that I have seen individuals hit with larger calibers that continued to function far longer than I would have believed, as well as seen, and investigated numerous
shootings where very small calibers did the person in rather quickly.

Not long ago I went to an autopsy where a man was shot with a single .22 that due to its placement should have caused an instant CNS shutdown, but it did not and he managed to survive long enough to receive over 2 dozen stab wounds. I won't go into specifics, openly on the net out of respect for the families it affected, but in short I have seen NOTHING that is absolute, including 12 gauge slugs.

Just like animals I have seen that just did not know they received a mortal blow, some humans will continue to function and be a deadly threat far longer that most would guess. Others will fall over, give up and die, from seemingly survivable hits.

This is one of the reason I prefer high capacity handguns, so I can keep laying rounds into a threat until they no longer pose a threat. Shooting once and hoping for a 1 shot stop, because that is what the internet experts have stated as fact is not really a strategy I rely on. In fact hope is not a strategy at all.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com