Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Any gun is better then none of course but it still comes down to you and control.
Hunt deer and if you see one and shake apart with your heart going to 140 BPM from buck fever, what would you do with a BG? If you go from 50 to 60 BPM, you have a chance. I know too many expert shots that can not hit a deer. Some think it is different but it is not. It is worse with a human as a threat. He is in the same boat and can't hit a thing so if you have control, you win.
You need to learn to hold your gun sideways and throw bullets, TAKE THAT SUCKA! Have to hold the gun overhead to get the "throw."
The number of deer hunters that can "place a shot" is so low it is a joke. Keyboard hunters.They tell you to make a head shot but shooting paper is not the same.
Who would I want at my back? JWP and Whitworth and not the keyboard "Experts".
We have had differences but not about shooting, just stupid stuff. I admit to being an SOB but it was never about how each shot. Hey Whitworth, come back to hunt. Remember the time the hose was leaking and burning when making steaks. Carol misses you and your wife. We want you back.

You take "haven't a f'kin' clue" to a Biblical level.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.