Originally Posted by RGK
...Yeah, you're wrong. Yeager? That's your hero? You GOT to be kidding. The Iraq contractor coward on Route Irish? You've just proven my point, regarding "experts". Pick carefully.
Apparantly I typed quicker than the comprehension took place-----I meant Yeager in the same, but greater, ridicule that's being heaped on Ayoob…….we agree that he's a joke (that was my point)
As far as being taught by Cooper...Scotty Reitz, Larry Mudgett and John Helms were ALREADY decorated LA city cops when they attended Gunsite and used what Cooper had to offer. Cooper in turn used their experiences as SWAT cops….
Watch, "A Man in Full" (or something like that) and you'll hear Scotty crediting Cooper, not vice versa…..if street creds were the significant issue, why would they go there in the first place.

Yeah, you're definitely wrong. But that's OK…..
I'm not a Ayoob groupee, neither will I discount someone just because they're weird……..by your standards of criteria, the pinnacle of defensive hand gunning should be the speed rock and FBI crouch…..that worked on the street for Hamer, Bryce and all those guys…..they certainly knew more based on actual street experience than Cooper or Chapman……

….but then, I guess I'm wrong……..logic doesn't always work I guess….

Last edited by gmoats; 06/14/15.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.