Originally Posted by gmoats
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Simple, a good cop wants to live and protect but if he does kill, he is raked over the coals. Rev Al and Obumber will try him without facts. See what is going on since our cops now fear to protect. They get what they deserve in those cities.
I will stand behind our LEO's every step. Need a .50 BMG, so be it. Poor performance from a gun has killed more good people then anything.
I am old and if you steal a horse you should hang. No political correct junk.
Do you know how many of our troops were killed by being issued a Mattel gun that would not shoot through a tree or jungle? The AK was better.
To limit power is only to please the liberal creeps.
No, I would not shoot a creep if a woman and child was behind him but I might die too. Your choice.
Since most can't hit anyway even if a bullet stops in a creep. Who says the bystander is safe? Real life is to kill when a threat is there. Taze a creep that dies, tough, he should not have done wrong. I'm harsh and looters should be taken out before they leave the stores they loot.

….you obviously should be teaching logic at the local University……ethics or military history could be your fall-back curricula…...

No good, I would be labeled a racist. I really am one even though I have friends of all colors and respect and love them. It is those that break the law or suck from the tax payers I hate.
See them every day at the meat counter, toss the most expensive meat in the cart until it is full, wine and smokes too. Run the SNAP card. Most weigh 300 to 400# and kids are fat. How do you get fat if you don't work?
If you have ever been out of work, did you try to get food stamps? Big stinking joke! Yes I am a racist and it does not matter what color the dip is.
The only good BG is a dead one.
I have always said to cure DC or some cities is to fly over and dump drugs and cheap guns.
I love the cops standing back and letting them kill each other. My chile was a good boy, broke dat window and gived me a big TV. Said yo is po, go back fo the DVD player and stop at the drug sto fo some good smack. Bama will not let anyone hurt you, put them in jail.
I would use napalm on the streets.
If I was a judge and you killed, you will hang tomorrow at dawn, no appeals and 20 years on the peoples dime.
A felon with a gun, instant life, federal offense not upheld.
Have a carry permit, go into DC with a gun and you will be arrested. Be black and you can't be stopped so the gun you stole is now in the city. Great country or what?

Last edited by bfrshooter; 06/13/15.