Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
If you think a too hard and too fast 45-70 can't lose a deer, You show colors that bleach has run over.
Ask Whitworth and I wish he would respond. He was with me with one, double lung shot, well over 200 yards with pink lungs, just a hole. Yeah hit the spine every shot but most of you can't hit a pop can at 100. My heroes! The wrong boolit in a 45-70 can fail but darn it is a BIG gun. Fools proliferate on shooting sites. Of all of you I would trust two, JWP and Whitworth, the rest pop keys.

Why in the flying hell you you go hunting WITH THE WRONG BULLET!

Anybody who cannot cleanly harvest a game animal should not be hunting. mad

I will tell you why, it was the stupid junk from experts that said just use a FN or WFN. Yeah I fell into the trap. Internet experts. Gun rags that are worse.
Many promote such false information and it took me a while to wean out Just how bad you want others to follow you. I had sad results with a WLN so went to a WFN because of internet experts. What false junk, wish I could cuss!
You see I was following some of you "experts".
I came to truth so don't blow smoke at me. I doubt you have any idea what what a proper cast will be.

So the bullet was junk because the deer died?

You make more and more sense with every post

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell