Originally Posted by bfrshooter
i know too many old timers that can not hit a deer when they can take the center out of paper.

Irrelevant, as this ain't deer hunting[/quote]

But you are an exception.

Yep; that I am. I'm not the greatest shot going, but I manage to do well enough.

You must have a hundred people kills

Nope.
I have none and do not look for it either.

None really ever look for it. You haven't any experience at all in self-defense situations or self-defense shooting; as you've clearly stated. That's the point here - you continue to blather rather incoherently about something you haven't a clue and remain in error in all regards on the subject.

But screw with me and go to hell.

Never offered to or have any intent to do so, though you're the one making the invites as if to try to prove a point you can't understand in the first place. As for Hell; I'll likely see you there someday in the future - we all have it coming.

I bet you never shot a man.

Wrong.

I bet you never shot deer either.

Wrong.

KIDS have buck fever.

This ain't deer hunting.

Hey Superman you are just too great.

Not Superman; but clearly better than you in many regards (the English language, reading comprehension, logic, facts, understanding of self-defense vs. hunting, being only a few among them).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.