That was Whitworths picture. This is me. Whit took the picture by the way.
[Linked Image]
And I have near close to 62 years of deer hunting. I started archery hunting when Ohio had almost no deer, a call the paper thing to say you seen one. But I killed a deer in Ohio, MI and PA the first year.
Then they removed deer from Ravenna arsenal and the Plumbrook NASA grounds to stock the state. They exploded. Back then you had to get drawn to hunt Ravenna or qualify with a bow target shoot. I shot 5 with a shotgun on aach day and many with a bow but we could only keep one, gave the rest away.
Soon farms were getting crops destroyed. It was so good I stayed in farmers homes next to a fireplace all week.
We took deer to get butchered free for poor but now here in WV, we have to pay to process. We have a program to donate but I sure will not pay the cost. I had farms and orchards from south of Cleveland to the river.
Even here where I hunt neighbors lands, I can bring all the friends I want with me. Whitworth can verify that. he was welcome. It is how you get along and respect the farmers lands.
You do not know what it is like to park a camper on an orchard and get all the free cider and apples you want to haul in appreciation.
Sad so many want to fight and argue with a keyboard deer.
How many pictures do you want.
[Linked Image]