Originally Posted by Hi_Vel
Well this thread has been a very interesting read...something to meditate upon in the wee hours...

Over-penetration may be viewed as a non-issue (especially regarding this thread);

Sniping is an issue in the handgun forum;

The Haldol part was something--i never knew what it was until it was used on a loved one in the hospital last January;

Most of us cain't shoot;

Sentence structure and punctuation are important;

Deer can be down and dirty when punched just aft of the shoulder;

Jerry Miculek really is the best--even when he clowns around;

West Virginia is "good and bad";

9 mm is very iffy at best;

Shooting Kel Tec's is tough sledding--due to "Power Wagon-heavy" trigger pulls, etc., etc.

Since I cain't shoot for sour apples, I decided to have the wife fire a Kel Tec PF9 today, firing Federal 115 FMJ's into paper plates.

I keep telling her, "since the goblins just keep on a-comin, 'specially when yer shootin a 9 mm--you simply gotta shoot whilst hastily retreating--step-itty step."

So, to test out the notion: beginning from the low ready--at the signal she fired five rounds into this plate--whilst retreating from 2 yards to 4 yards, in slightly over 2 seconds...

[Linked Image]

I'm not a big fan of Kel Tec's--and am even less of a fan of semi auto's for most women in the concealed carry endeavors--however, this one time I must admit that the Kel Tec worked, and she made the shots--despite the platform and that "Buick-heavy" trigger pull, the caliber, the over-penetration through the plate, the state we happen to reside in, and, and, and, and, and....

There is no room for common sense or facts on this topic. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!