Originally Posted by RGK
The first time I met Ayoob was in 1984, at the '84 LAPD Ordnance Expo. I was a brand-new probationer just out of the Academy; if we attended the Expo we could go on city time (basically, it was a cop-oriented gun show). I took a couple of his seminars, one of which was "Handgun Survival". Ayoob stood up in front of 50-60 LA coppers, some of whom had been in 3, 4 or more gunfights, and talked about gunfighting. He then started demonstrating various arm blocks against knives. It was the dumbest thing I've witnessed as far as an officer survival class (and I've been to a few). Gotta give it to him, though...it takes a lot of courage to stand up in front of a group of REAL urban warriors and talk about how to fight and survive, especially while wearing a uniform shirt from some podunk New Hampshire PD. And he was only a reserve dude. Pretty ballsy. I've talked to him several times since then; nice guy, good writer and an excellent self-promoter. He's carved a niche out for himself with his LFI stuff. Some people consider him an expert in his field.
Bob

I definitely consider him an expert in his field...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house