Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Why is a nine so sad? Why have a huge capacity magazine? Why so many shots to take a BG out? Now they want a limit to how many rounds you have so you can die when needing a reload. Get real, you need energy inside the creep and two holes.
This junk about bombing to reduce collateral damage sucks --Carpet bomb the creeps. You would not be there unless you wanted to be.
I want to take the whole crowd out.
Any hunter knows not to shoot at a deer if there is orange in the background. Be easier if innocents wore orange. But most are black that cheer on the creeps. "My baby was a GOOD boy-yeah sure. Come here I will take out you, your stinking buddy AND your ride. Why didn't they use Minnie guns on the looters?
A dead cop is a loss and they march but he is GONE, why did you not give him the tools? Oh yeah the cop can go to prison if he does his job. Give him a .38 S&W when the creeps have M16's or AK's.
Don't hurt anyone. Need rubber bullets and pepper spray. Beanbags. Rev Al will get you if you mess up. [bleep] in chief will put you on the rack.

I've read this twice and I still don't know what it means.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house