Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a sh_t hole!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I second that.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'll be 65 next month, stepped on California soil for the first time in my life last April, in a layover coming back from Hawaii. Could hardly wait until that plane lifted off again! Nothing there for me.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...and the state of their economy proves what a good idea unregulated immigration is.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Now they can make shooting pretty young caucasian women accompanied by their also white fathers, a state sport. Maybe they'll just confine it to those Sodom wannabes like San Fran Queerco.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I had the misfortune of dealing with the likes of LaRaza, LULAC and several other "spicish" outfits, they were very open about taking back the SW, one house, street, neighborhood, etc at a time...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Powerful stuff - from the comments:

"I was born and raised in California. Left in 1999, miss it every day. When I left, my small family (we are a small branch of a Canadian family whose grandfather moved to SoCal for health reasons after losing one-and-a-half of his lungs) numbered in 28 persons. Today, only 3 of those 28 remain, and they are the children of the one member of my family that married a Mexican woman.

I remember thinking as a child, watching this happen, watching the disposible [bleep]-filled diapers left everywhere, watching dirty, unkempt children running around knocking [bleep] over, running right out into the busy streets without looking, seeing the DUI rate sky-rocket, hearing about drunk driving deaths every day, hearing about pedophile rape every day, watching as our public spaces became more and more ugly, more alien, listening to their one type of music--they only have one, and it's the same song, the same beat over and over and over--blaring out of the cars, houses and apartments, watching as every young woman between 17-25 was pregnant and pushing double strollers, watching as our beautifully kept neighborhoods became defaced with graffiti, then finally bars on windows, sometimes even crushed glass worked into the roof tiles, I remember all this and thinking...thinking..

...thinking, surely, some grown-up will stop this.

No one ever did.

It may be the left coast to you, or some damned hippie haven, but to me it's one thing and one thing only: my home.

You won't know the feeling of what it is to be a revolutionary until you've felt that, until that moment of despair hits you when you realize that your home has been stolen from you."

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is always a silver lining.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Something tells me the blacks are reaaally gonna miss whitey.

(From the comments.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is always a silver lining.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Something tells me the blacks are reaaally gonna miss whitey.

(From the comments.)

True dat. One thing I was really surprised to learn when moved down here was how much Hispanics dislike blacks. And dislike is a euphemism, here.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Pat and Doc, spot on. No white guilt playing out there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Superior race because the Spanish bred with Indians??? LOL , that is why the Caucasians in Mexico are pushing them out of the country as fast as they can.

As for California , I overhead one of the superior(spanish/indian) race talking on his cellphone to one of his compadres on speaker. I heard "Que me chupan la Verga" I think the Kookafornians are going to hear a lot of that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is all planned in the halls of congress and implemented by ALL state legislatures over the past 50 years.

It's happening in every state...Canada too.

The Great Society

It ain't all burritos and strippers my friends...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When you start digging up dead soldiers for a bunch of nigras..it ain't just california that's flkup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Powerful stuff - from the comments:

"I was born and raised in California. Left in 1999, miss it every day. When I left, my small family (we are a small branch of a Canadian family whose grandfather moved to SoCal for health reasons after losing one-and-a-half of his lungs) numbered in 28 persons. Today, only 3 of those 28 remain, and they are the children of the one member of my family that married a Mexican woman.

I remember thinking as a child, watching this happen, watching the disposible [bleep]-filled diapers left everywhere, watching dirty, unkempt children running around knocking [bleep] over, running right out into the busy streets without looking, seeing the DUI rate sky-rocket, hearing about drunk driving deaths every day, hearing about pedophile rape every day, watching as our public spaces became more and more ugly, more alien, listening to their one type of music--they only have one, and it's the same song, the same beat over and over and over--blaring out of the cars, houses and apartments, watching as every young woman between 17-25 was pregnant and pushing double strollers, watching as our beautifully kept neighborhoods became defaced with graffiti, then finally bars on windows, sometimes even crushed glass worked into the roof tiles, I remember all this and thinking...thinking..

...thinking, surely, some grown-up will stop this.

No one ever did.

It may be the left coast to you, or some damned hippie haven, but to me it's one thing and one thing only: my home.

You won't know the feeling of what it is to be a revolutionary until you've felt that, until that moment of despair hits you when you realize that your home has been stolen from you."

I can relate. The difference is I left in '97 and haven't missed it for a second or once considered moving back. I deal with what is, not with what was. Life's too short to live where the patients are on the outside of the asylum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I'll be 65 next month, stepped on California soil for the first time in my life last April, in a layover coming back from Hawaii. Could hardly wait until that plane lifted off again! Nothing there for me.

I'm trying to leave in the worst way, but anywhere a jet liner will land you in Kalifornia is going to suck, (most other states as well)

Still nooks & crannies of good ole country folk here, we're just so out numbered by idiots and illegals that we have no say so whatsoever....

It's such a shame that a place with such incredible rural beauty has been destroyed by an urban culture of cretins.

I'm so ashamed and disgusted... frown

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella

It's such a shame that a place with such incredible rural beauty has been destroyed by an urban culture of cretins.

I'm so ashamed and disgusted... frown

Don't be. It is the natural evolution of a mild climate. The only thing that has saved Texas (so far) is the fact that the typical hippy has a hard time staying comfortable physically. California is truly a magnificent State (physically) and it is no wonder that the laziest scumbags in the world have gravitated there.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup, if it could shed ~30 million f@!ktards it would be a wonderful state.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
When I had the misfortune of dealing with the likes of LaRaza, LULAC and several other "spicish" outfits, they were very open about taking back the SW, one house, street, neighborhood, etc at a time...

Did you ask them where the mexicans will go, when the US becomes Mexico? wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (204guy, 16penny, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 38 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,878
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.