Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
BigNate Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I've never paid much attention to Kid Rock and even less to Bob Ritchie but this article in Rolling Stone makes me think he'd be better as a neighbor than the "Seal Team Commander" that I have now.
Just the fact that he's grounded and is into living the way he wants is good with me. The fact that he's with a real woman is even better.

Link to article.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Love his response to all the critics about his using the confederate flag at some of his concerts. To Quote him: They call all kiss my ass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One thing about him, you don't have to wonder where he stands unlike 99% of the other folks in the entertainment industry.

Has his schit together in his own way if you ask me.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
don't care for a whole lot of his music but when he does something I like it is exceptional.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hard not to like him, even if he did rap.

I think he qualifies as a true knucklehead.

Last edited by BarryC; 07/11/15.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigNate
I've never paid much attention to Kid Rock and even less to Bob Ritchie but this article in Rolling Stone makes me think he'd be better as a neighbor than the "Seal Team Commander" that I have now.
Just the fact that he's grounded and is into living the way he wants is good with me. The fact that he's with a real woman is even better.

Link to article.

We all grow by our mistakes, I for one made a mistake about Kid Rock early on, I pre-judged him becasue of his popularity with the younger generation, I pegged him early on as another Hollywood greasy scumbbag...then eventually I started to listen to him talk a bit and realized he isn't how I pegged him.

Gotta judge people a little slower, of course around here that equates to "liberal" or "an inability to make a choice or take a stance". Maybe I should have given Kid Rock more thought before I jumped to my conclusions.

On top of that, he did Pamela Anderson! smile

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Good interview on CBS Morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZpDc714xA

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Just the norm here on the 'fire...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Kid Rock has always been right of center on most everything. One of his best buddies is Hank Jr. That should tell you just about everything.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I suppose his CD sales will take a positive bump.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Kid Rock is uber. Always been. He even cut a song about abortion, from a father's point of view.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good interview, so refreshing to hear somebody reluctant to talk about his success or how hard he has it.
My reaction is always the same when I hear an actor talk about the long hours on a movie set, "hey, I can talk to my manager in Monday and get you on".

I spent time on a movie set, hell the union workers do more work moving sets, rolling cables, driving trailers when everybody else is in bed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good interview, so refreshing to hear somebody reluctant to talk about his success or how hard he has it.
My reaction is always the same when I hear an actor talk about the long hours on a movie set, "hey, I can talk to my manager in Monday and get you on".

I spent time on a movie set, hell the union workers do more work moving sets, rolling cables, driving trailers when everybody else is in bed.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The kid does rock, no doubt about it.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dude has all that money and still wants to live in a doublewide.

talk about being committed to your image.......

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How can anyone not like KR? AND he was in Joe Dirt!

He is America!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Been a KR fan since he came hit the scene. My initial reaction was look at this another white rapper wanting to cash in. Once I saw him on the tube at Woodstock 99 or 2000 whenever that was, I have been listening every since. We went to a concert on the Cocky tour. He played everything on the stage while the band took a break.

Skinny models you can keep those, I like corn fed mid western hoes.

Packing up my game and headed out west, where women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts.

I like AC/DC and ZZ Top, Bocephus, Beasties, and the Kings of Rock, Skynyrd, Seger, Limp, Korn, the Stones, David Allen Coe, and No Show Jones

Dude loves guns, women, muscle cars, 4x4's....

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
listened to an interview with him a couple elections ago and when the interviewer asked him about who people should vote for or such he stated something along the lines that anyone listening to celebrities for their voting advice including him was a moron and to do real homework.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
His new album is fantastic. Especially track 10, FOAD. Check it out.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure I'd listen to a lot of his stuff, but he's a capitalist, a philanthropist, and apparently will tap anything that holds still.

No wonder the pansies don't like him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,970
Posts18,499,310
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.