-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JFC, Scott, did they knew you had a puzzy when you enlisted?

We've done a year of work since April 1. At 8,000' ASL. In the middle of nowhere. We'll do another year before November 1. If lack of fried food is slowing someone up, they'll need to get the fugg back to town and hold down the couch with the other fat fugs on the freakshow.

Waaah.. I can't have hush puppies under way..

Don't get me started on fireline food..

Waaah, my sandwich is cold!

250 yard pour? What do you mean we can't go to lunch? I quit if I can't get french fries!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"JFC, Scott, did they knew you had a puzzy when you enlisted?"

SMACK! that has to hurt.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You are clueless. I have poured big concrete. Move it in wheelbarrows for 12+ hours a day. I know hard work just as I am sure you do but nothing was as exhausting as sea time. Nothing. If you have not been there then you just don't know.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread made me hungry.
Taters and onions are sliced.
Butter and olive oil are heating up.

The little skillet has two pounds burger w sliced green and red peppers and dave's rib rub garlic and Cajun generously sprinkled in this morning's left over bacon grease.
I'm gonna eat.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wheelbarrows? Fried food certainly made you stupid, besides fat.

We use fugging pumps.

I'm joining the coast guard 'cause they have french fries!

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
We need to enter her in the ugly dog contest.also is it time to play Cowboys and Muslims yet?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Scott F
You are clueless. I have poured big concrete. Move it in wheelbarrows for 12+ hours a day. I know hard work just as I am sure you do but nothing was as exhausting as sea time. Nothing. If you have not been there then you just don't know.

Since you're old, you're just a puzzy, Scott. Some will tease you, because they're too stupid to have the IQ to realize that all too soon they'll be puzzies too. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 07/17/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rancho,

I've no doubt you work hard.

Scott was a f'kin' Navy diver and welder. That schit ain't easy, to put it mildly. The dude pulled his weight and then some whilst in uniform, and afterward.

The concept of the Navy pulling all fried foods from the chow line is PC bullschit. That same order impacts Marines, and I'm not sure you'll say that humping a f'kin' ruck for dozens of klics per day, or carrying ordinance, or all the other fun schit that jar heads do is "puzzy labor". Grunts spend a helluva lot of time in the field, eating crap delivered in a paper bag if you're lucky but most often field stripped out of a plastic bag and carried with you. When you get back to base, a Navy chow hall is what you've got, and there ain't any multiple choice options. It's even worse when deployed and you're DAMN happy to get back to a Navy ship or chow hall after doing what needs to get done in the field. A few extra calories and some extra fat don't go to the waist line; it goes to replenish energy reserves and put some pounds back on that you burned off and might actually need.

All this is is a PC attempt to weaken the morale and strength of what is left of the Armed Forces. Schit, they can't even eat during daylight while in or around Muslims nations, now they can't get certain American dishes anywhere at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh 4, you and Scott just dont know whats good for you. You should mind your manners and bow to what the mooshell wants you to.

PS Rancho knows all of that he just gets off dumping on old farts.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/17/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got no beef with Rancho. I think he's wrong on attacking Scott over this, and wrong on his take on the matter, though.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Youre right, but those who fear something have to attack it, and some dont want those with age around reminding them of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Youre right, but those who fear something have to attack it, and some dont want those with age around reminding them of it.

No clue what you think Rancho might be afeared of, or what old farts have to do with reminding him of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there no end to what you girls whine about on here?

If you're tough enough to dive, you're tough enough to get over not having french fries while deployed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Wheelbarrows? Fried food certainly made you stupid, besides fat.

We use fugging pumps.

I'm joining the coast guard 'cause they have french fries!

Wheelbarrows, that is what they used before you were born Jr.

But we agree on the Coast Guard but for different reasons. I eat almost nothing fried but to take away from out troops is just asinine. But then again you obviously know more about life at sea than I do. I only served 24 years. How many years did you serve? I keep forgetting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Is there no end to what you girls whine about on here?

If you're tough enough to dive, you're tough enough to get over not having french fries while deployed.

Missing the point. Entirely.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep. I am trying to be nice. I am quite sure he is a man accustomed to hard work. I admire that. But I seem to be unable to convince him life at sea is a little different than what he has experienced.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's a little hint:

Take your average grunt Marine. He's been in Afghanistan for about a year. No pork of any description; mostly MREs. Been shot at, had stuff blow up all around him. Pulled parts of his buddies out of the mud and dust; scraped some off of himself. Finally gets rotated out, to somewhere in the MidEast; still no pork; no eating during daylight for months of the year; still having schit blow up around him. Now, finally, gets on a ship. He's probably 25-30 pounds lighter than he was a year ago, if not more. He's finally headed home, or at least closer. And, he might finally get some chow that ain't in a bag.

"Sorry, Marine; no fried chicken, no fried pork chops; no chicken fried steak; no French fries". Not on the ship; not back in the states on base; nada.

Reckon that helps morale? All the kid wants is some food that tastes a little like home. Reckon he MIGHT have earned that? Of all the schit he does, the food ain't the top line of things that will kill him.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I know what types I have to get the smelling salts ready for before I start trying to dig a piece of milled, embedded steel out of a guys eye.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
I know what types I have to get the smelling salts ready for before I start trying to dig a piece of milled, embedded steel out of a guys eye.

Smelling salts, Hell. You go digging around my eyes and you had best put me under first. You get trained on some of what the Taliban and Al Queda like to do in that regard and tell me it don't give you nightmares or have you to the point of not dealing what what you describe while conscious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's obvious there is more bitching and whining here than at a menopause seminar, but the way the military is being run is a legitimate gripe IMO.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (17CalFan, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 160user, 163bc, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,655
Posts18,533,871
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.