-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He may need a bigger horse trailer to get them to and from the vet.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
If they slobber like a Pyrenees, count me out.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Cool looking dog. Seems as though you have the temperament researched, how about medical issues with the breed? Seems as a general statement, large dogs don't have long life-spans.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How much Ol' Roy do those mothahfugkers eat in a week?

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Clark

Probably enough to make BGGs yard look like the buffalo still roam there....

Bob
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Clark

That's gonna be on you Clark..
Cousin Eddie just stacks the bags on the cart

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm really good with dogs.

Clark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not the best vid,...

I'm having a hard time figuring out the why of adding Mareema to the Sarplaninac,...Hybrid vigor for a closely bred strain ?
Might well be worth some HIP X-rays, prior to the jump. Hip displastic dogs suffer, and dogs in pain CAN be meaners.

We had some Komondors looking after wooolies up in Alberta once,...bad idea,....once they'd killed off the local Coyotes, they started running search and destroy operations on the neighbor's dogs, in an ever widening circle.

You said a "pair",...Dog and Bitch or a pair of Bitch ?

We've got a local and well respected hybrid,....they're just North of me, the "Pyratolian". They're BIG, and very home place / family centric,.....Good guards, but with a notable gentle streak.

Will be all ears and eyes waiting for pics and updates on your experience with this breed.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I'm not retarded.

Lie.

Clark

Hey BGG, I was going to say that Dave Clark had said you were a retard. But I let him straighten that out by himself.
Glad you guys are best buddies.

That's is a great looking dog for cold country. Hope you can get the dog food by the ton.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These aren't the first pups I've ever had. Nor am I an abusive owner. Truth be told I spoil the schit out of my critters, but that being said I've no tolerance for some behavior. And dogs ain't kids. Regardless how some people wish them to be so.

imo even kids need their non arthritic azzes spanked sometimes

funny how all the liberal feel good chit works

folks and animal folks (well dogs anyway) like structure, an alpha that's both fair and firm

I've seen the love for many expressed here for their departed dad's and I'd say the majority of them if pressed would tell ya, dad was good but you didn't cross him, or you might lose some hide.

but that ain't PC anymore, what's a soccer mom to do?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Sounds kinda like a cross between an Great Pyrenees and a Werewolf.

By the looks of that critter, I'd keep a few of these in the ranch gun.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Clark

In a year and a half or so, we need a video of you duct taping pillows and bubble wrap all over yourself and pretending to kidnap Gruff's kids out their bedroom window. Now that would be good TV!

Jackass Shmackass

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7

In a year and a half or so, we need a video of you duct taping pillows and bubble wrap all over yourself and pretending to kidnap Gruff's kids out their bedroom window. Now that would be good TV!

Jackass Shmackass

Can't he wear his gimp suit like he normally does? grin

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Cool looking dog. Seems as though you have the temperament researched, how about medical issues with the breed? Seems as a general statement, large dogs don't have long life-spans.

Figure 10-12. Both parents are good confirmation. Another plus buying from a vet. Hers have been xrayed etc and she wouldn't have bred them otherwise. Still, with big dogs it's always a bit of a gamble.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Not the best vid,...

I'm having a hard time figuring out the why of adding Mareema to the Sarplaninac,...Hybrid vigor for a closely bred strain ?
Might well be worth some HIP X-rays, prior to the jump. Hip displastic dogs suffer, and dogs in pain CAN be meaners.

We had some Komondors looking after wooolies up in Alberta once,...bad idea,....once they'd killed off the local Coyotes, they started running search and destroy operations on the neighbor's dogs, in an ever widening circle.

You said a "pair",...Dog and Bitch or a pair of Bitch ?

We've got a local and well respected hybrid,....they're just North of me, the "Pyratolian". They're BIG, and very home place / family centric,.....Good guards, but with a notable gentle streak.

Will be all ears and eyes waiting for pics and updates on your experience with this breed.

GTC

Ah yes someone with experience with the type.

No idea on the cross reasoning but sounds plausible. The have a full maremma as well, he's an older dog. Damn friendly. Still wearing scabs from the last interloper he killed not too long back.
I read as much as I could on the various breeds of this type. Komondors were out, as well as Kangals. Lots of health problems with Pyrenees.
These aren't going to be lay on the couch lapdogs, but they WILL be acclimated to my kids and the other dogs. Misplaced aggression gets it a bullet or a new home. I was a bit on the fence till I met the mother. I think these will be uber.
As to sex of the pair I dunno. Getting a pair so they have company outside and hopefully work as a team. Supposedly its best to have one of each rather than pair of the same to cut down competition and ensure happiness. Feng shui. smile. Regardless they'll be fixed before I take possession.

Pics and stories sure to follow. Fwiw the mom is grey with a black muzzle like the pics on Google. Dad is grey with a lot of white. Owner says the white comes from the maremma. All 10 of the pups are fawn colored with varying degrees of white points. I've no idea how they'll color out when grown. I was impressed with the long leggedness and agility of the pair. Not a heavy lumbering oaf type of dog.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm not retarded.

Lie.

Clark

Hey BGG, I was going to say that Dave Clark had said you were a retard. But I let him straighten that out by himself.

That's is a great looking dog for cold country. Hope you can get the dog food by the ton.

Bunny hunting this winter might not just be for fun. grin

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
These aren't the first pups I've ever had. Nor am I an abusive owner. Truth be told I spoil the schit out of my critters, but that being said I've no tolerance for some behavior. And dogs ain't kids. Regardless how some people wish them to be so.

imo even kids need their non arthritic azzes spanked sometimes

funny how all the liberal feel good chit works

folks and animal folks (well dogs anyway) like structure, an alpha that's both fair and firm

I've seen the love for many expressed here for their departed dad's and I'd say the majority of them if pressed would tell ya, dad was good but you didn't cross him, or you might lose some hide.

but that ain't PC anymore, what's a soccer mom to do?

pack structure in my abode has never been anything but the natural order of things. Kids and dogs both need correction at times. Time out doesn't work any better than farming them out to a third party for raising. Lots of theories on kid and dog raising. I'll stick with what I know works. wink

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Clark

Jackass Shmackass

That is the best idea I've heard in a loooong time.

As long as he doesn't pull up on a KTM.

Reference to the beloved and recently passed Rocky.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Who is Rocky?

Dave

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm not retarded.

Lie.

Clark

Bunny hunting this winter might not just be for fun. grin

Does that mean to feed the dogs or are you going to Dick Cheney ol Clarke for calling you retarded?

Bob
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.