Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It was amusing over the last 8 years to play cat and mouse with the idiot trolls who really control this site. They and their puppet Bin have banned me too many times to count, but I was never gone very long.

Now the trolls have upped the stakes, extending their threats to" kill", "maim", "visit", "straighten out", "part hair with a bullet", etc. to my family. In the interest of not having law enforcement more involved than they already are, I'll be bowing out of THIS site.

To the fine gentlemen I have done many, many deals with over the years, I say: "Thanks again for square deals on many fine items". Over the past week I have taken delivery of three exceptional items out of the reach of the spineless trolls.

It cost me some chump change, but the worst of the worst have all been identified and that information has been passed along to those with a need to know.

Others, treated far worse than me, are going down different roads to deal with the criminal behavior allowed and encouraged here. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Mob behavior is interesting to watch...... really funny to watch a site devoted to "evil guns" just skirting the edge of what is now called "domestic terrorism".

To the good guys: "may you live long and prosper.", to the troll patrol: "may the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits and pubic hair."

Ciao, Larry Root

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two weeks, he'll be back.

Any takers?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't reckon I've ever heard of you and I got here before all the kindling was burned up.

Doubtful you'll be missed, Mr. Root.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hah!
The old tranny is looney toons!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 280rossrifle
To the good guys: "may you live long and prosper.", to the troll patrol: "may the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits and pubic hair."

Ciao, Larry Root

A Vulcan, stand-up comedian, and an Italian sign off on a forum...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C-Ya

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Two weeks, he'll be back.

Any takers?

You could try to do an over/under, problem is there's no "under".

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It was amusing over the last 8 years to play cat and mouse with the idiot trolls who really control this site. They and their puppet Bin have banned me too many times to count, but I was never gone very long.

Now the trolls have upped the stakes, extending their threats to" kill", "maim", "visit", "straighten out", "part hair with a bullet", etc. to my family. In the interest of not having law enforcement more involved than they already are, I'll be bowing out of THIS site.

To the fine gentlemen I have done many, many deals with over the years, I say: "Thanks again for square deals on many fine items". Over the past week I have taken delivery of three exceptional items out of the reach of the spineless trolls.

It cost me some chump change, but the worst of the worst have all been identified and that information has been passed along to those with a need to know.

Others, treated far worse than me, are going down different roads to deal with the criminal behavior allowed and encouraged here. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Mob behavior is interesting to watch...... really funny to watch a site devoted to "evil guns" just skirting the edge of what is now called "domestic terrorism".

Ciao, Larry Root
Curious, which road you taking in your departure? .[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by add

Ciao, Larry Root

A Vulcan, stand-up comedian, and an Italian sign off on a forum...

I remember Corp Klinger saying the "fleas" curse.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You join again, just to get banned again?

You don't have much of a life, do you?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rphguy
Originally Posted by add

Ciao, Larry Root

A Vulcan, stand-up comedian cross-dresser, and an Italian sign off on a forum...

I remember Corp Klinger saying the "fleas" curse.

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This "I'm leaving, adios " ploy was used in a thread last week.

You won't trick us again.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some people are just too crazy to mess with.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That was quick

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
THANK YOU RICK! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Ciao, Larry Root

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Larry:

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I thought when he got the courage award at the ESPY's he would have been satisfied.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry "Douchebag" Root is nothing more than an old geriatric PhfuckTard TROLL...

She accuses everyone who injects reality into her dream world and paranoid delusions of being liars, trolls, meanie thugs, and homicidal maniacs.

Threats against you and your family's life??!... spare us the histrionic drama and paranoid delusions sugartits.[Linked Image]

Haven't forgotten about Karen.... just biding my time on when to drop the "files" in her lap. She'll be SO proud!

See you around old goat, as everyone knows you'll be back under yet another screen name... crazy

BTW, just like your "priest", you'd be well advised to kick your so called "IP PI" square in the nuts and demand a refund of your social security check. [Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 219DW, 65 invisible), 2,851 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.