Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942

edited version: please look at me, one more time

Larry Root

answer: Nobodys gives a f*ck about you, you're like a fly, if you ain't eatin chit you're trying to bother somebody

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's pretty bad when everyone thinks the pathetic little azz will be back in less than a week. We should be so lucky that he'd just go away and stay away. He'd probably die from the lack of drama.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Two weeks, he'll be back.

Any takers?

The crazy old bassturd won't last anywhere near that long, nor does it intend to. Guarantee it'll read this within an hour or less.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See anything here that fits?

Antisocial personality disorder

By Mayo Clinic Staff
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:

Disregard for right and wrong
Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or for sheer personal pleasure
Intense egocentrism, sense of superiority and exhibitionism
Recurring difficulties with the law
Repeatedly violating the rights of others by the use of intimidation, dishonesty and misrepresentation
Child abuse or neglect
Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, impulsiveness, aggression or violence
Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behaviors
Poor or abusive relationships
Irresponsible work behavior
Failure to learn from the negative consequences of behavior
Antisocial personality disorder symptoms may begin in childhood and are fully evident for most people during their 20s and 30s. In children, cruelty to animals, bullying behavior, impulsivity or explosions of anger, social isolation, and poor school performance may be, in some cases, early signs of the disorder.

Although considered a lifelong disorder, some symptoms — particularly destructive and criminal behavior and the use of alcohol or drugs — may decrease over time, but it's not clear whether this decrease is a result of aging or an increased awareness of the consequences of antisocial behavior.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I saw a reader sumbitted photo of the Root in an issue of Successful Hunter over the weekend with a dead antelope. Just thought it was odd.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TheKid
I saw a reader sumbitted photo of the Root in an issue of Successful Hunter over the weekend with a dead antelope. Just thought it was odd.

Is your guys TV show still on?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
August or September then who knows

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hope they keep it I kind of wnjoy it... And the chick is cute

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Was it the one where a drooling idiot was crouched down next to a departed Antelope with his rifle stuck in his ear ?

Funny in a grotesque kinda' way.

....I used that a coupla' times in safety briefings about muzzle control.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
[Linked Image]

This one. He's famous.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Larry genderconfused Root has already burned a few bridges as Mr Humble on Marlinowners.com, and probably feeling the pressure. He cannot let go of this Forum, as evidenced of numerous returns under a different handle. He has no real human connections, as he plays his arrogance, as a victim, on his sleeve. I'm tired of aberant individuals playing the victim, as I work somewhat on the Reservation, and they have a new victim-oriented program in effect. And it is ridiculous.
Larry simply must win, at all costs, and he doesn't realize, that with every post, his bloomers are showing. He is one sick little boy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

This one. He's famous.

Rose tinted glasses! LOL

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He's been posting that same pic for years. Might be the last thing he ever killed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
He's been posting that same pic for years. Might be the last thing he ever killed.

That, or the $8,000 he paid a guide to hold his hand for a mediocre elk. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Ruger 450 aka Larry Root March 10, 2014 NitroExpress Forum
My best Elk was taken on a private ranch and ended up costing about $8000. It was more like hunting Whitetails in upstate NY where I grew up than the image of the 500 yard cross canyon shot you see on the stupid TV shows.

It was an in tent, food cooked for you, one guide/hunter horseback hunt (brought my own tack).

Killed this boy at 18 paces with an 1809 British Baker 61 caliber military flintlock. 30+ years of Whitetail hunting with bow and shotgun back East were invaluable in getting up on him. As a now deceased old timer once told me: "you a'int huntin' Elk till you can smell em' ."I sure could !

[Linked Image]

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/show...50&topic=&Search=true#Post243579

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And he might not have killed it.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Couldn't you just do everyone a favor and go find some other venue to haunt with all of your BS?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Bye bye....promise not to come back?
I didn't think so....well at least you correctly identified yourself as a troll.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/20/15.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'll believe Larry's gone... never. He's just stirring up more drama to feed his addiction to same.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.