Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[Linked Image]

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by ringworm
Being stopped by the state trooper for failing to signal a lane change?
Really?
REALLY?
In Texas? State troopers have nothing better to do than make traffic stops for not using a turn signal changing lanes?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Forget that she was giving way to his vehicle coming up behind her...
So when he gets to her car she's smoking and he tells her to put it out...inside her own vehicle.
When she protest he pulls out a taser.
Amazing.

Bullschit?

A standard formula I used for years doing criminal interdiction is this:

A high volume of legal traffic stops. Turn signal violations, equipment violations, speed violations, etc.

Stop and talk to the person. Advise why they were stopped.

If they are members of the innocent motoring public, get them back on the road as fast as possible w/o any tickets, written warnings, nothing. That takes too much time that you could be spending on a high probability stop.

Continue to make legal traffic stops until you find the one that has indicators of possible trafficking or other criminal activity. Then take your time interviewing, then conducting the investigation/drug seizure.

A high volume of legal traffic stops. In fact I had to compile my stats for a class one time, and I discovered I wrote citations approximately 2% of my stops, with 98% verbal warnings.

This high volume of legal stops that you call "bullschit" resulted in over 3 MILLION dollars worth of narcotics seizures in roughly 5 years time.

"BS" traffic stops net a whole hell of a lot of narcotics/stolen weapons/stolen property/felony warrants/ etc, etc and serious criminal activity intercepted. BS traffic stops have resulted in a lot of very bad people getting caught.

Charleston Church shooting suspect and murderer of 9 innocent people Dylann Roof was caught due to a "BS" traffic stop.

Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh (killed 168 people and injured more than 500) was caught due to a "BS" random traffic stop.

Three members of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (Walid Nicolas Kabbani, Georges Fouad Nicolas Younan, and Walid Majib Mourad) were stopped in Vermont on a "BS" traffic stop.

They were smuggling a bomb from Canada to the United States.

Peter William Sutcliffe, a serial killer was caught on a "BS" random traffic stop . Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others.

I could go on and on with examples...

What some call BS stops others call proactive police work.

"Pro-active" police work? I'd describe your take as Soviet-style population control measures (or at least the warm up/intro version) brought to you by your local republicrat congresscritters.

All in the name of "law and order". Gotta round up them drugs, you know. The same drugs coming across the southern border that the same "law and order" republicrats keep saying they're going to "shut-down".

Saudi Arabia is planning to build a fence on their Iraq border. I wonder which one will get built first? I'm betting on the Sunnis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good riddance.

I don't care how.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Angussent
Really?
REALLY?
In Texas? State troopers have nothing better to do than make traffic stops for not using a turn signal changing lanes?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
So when he gets to her car she's smoking and he tells her to put it out...inside her own vehicle.
Amazing.

Bullschit?

A high volume of legal traffic stops. Turn signal violations, equipment violations, speed violations, etc.

If they are members of the innocent motoring public, get them back on the road as fast as possible w/o any tickets, written warnings, nothing. That takes too much time that you could be spending on a high probability stop.

Continue to make legal traffic stops until you find the one that has indicators of possible trafficking or other criminal activity. Then take your time interviewing, then conducting the investigation/drug seizure.

A high volume of legal traffic stops. In fact I had to compile my stats for a class one time, and I discovered I wrote citations approximately 2% of my stops, with 98% verbal warnings.

This high volume of legal stops that you call "bullschit" resulted in over 3 MILLION dollars worth of narcotics seizures in roughly 5 years time.

"BS" traffic stops net a whole hell of a lot of narcotics/stolen weapons/stolen property/felony warrants/ etc, etc and serious criminal activity intercepted. BS traffic stops have resulted in a lot of very bad people getting caught.

Charleston Church shooting suspect and murderer of 9 innocent people Dylann Roof was caught due to a "BS" traffic stop.

Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh (killed 168 people and injured more than 500) was caught due to a "BS" random traffic stop.

Three members of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (Walid Nicolas Kabbani, Georges Fouad Nicolas Younan, and Walid Majib Mourad) were stopped in Vermont on a "BS" traffic stop.

Peter William Sutcliffe, a serial killer was caught on a "BS" random traffic stop . Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others.

"Pro-active" police work? I'd describe your take as Soviet-style population control measures (or at least the warm up/intro version) brought to you by your local republicrat congresscritters.

All in the name of "law and order". Gotta round up them drugs, you know. The same drugs coming across the southern border that the same "law and order" republicrats keep saying they're going to "shut-down".

Saudi Arabia is planning to build a fence on their Iraq border. I wonder which one will get built first? I'm betting on the Sunnis

you sir, are either A: a complete fugging moron, or B: a sock puppet. Viewing MacKay in that manner us just ludicrous. Maybe you should hang out a bit, before letting your mouth ruin what tiny bit of credibility you showed up here with. That was what? today? Yesterday? Geez.

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Really?
REALLY?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Amazing.

Hi Glenn

Bullschit?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Really?
REALLY?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Amazing.

Bullschit?

you sir, are either A: a complete fugging moron, or B: a sock puppet. Viewing MacKay in that manner us just ludicrous. Maybe you should hang out a bit, before letting your mouth ruin what tiny bit of credibility you showed up here with. That was what? today? Yesterday? Geez.

Sam, that's TAK

Hi Glen

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bugger
The bustard cop deserves to be in prison. No sarcasm intended. What a low life scum bucket.

I get it, sarcasm within the "no sarcasm intended" line.

Great stuff!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I was that stupid I'd probably hang myself as well.

One less liberal vote.
One less activist trouble maker.

One could go on and on, any way you spin it ya can't make it a bad thing. I'd say the same thing of a white woman this stupid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Most times that L E screws up the P A will double down on it, then act as if he is doing you a favor by straightening up their mess.

And you have to promise to never do it again. grin

Well she made sure she'll never do it again

I think she got EXACTLY what she wanted.

Obviously, with two suicide attempts she wanted to kill herself, and was afforded a captive audience with her shenanigans when she did kill herself.

I'll bet she was chuckling about what kind of schidt storm she was creating when she did it.

Totally by design.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have only read this page of this acerbic thread, and don't intend to read any more of it.

But I just read that her death has officially been ruled a suicide.

There will likely be civil lawsuits, but that pretty much is the end of it.

And the "official version" of Bengazi is the God's honest truth.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really?
REALLY?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Amazing.

Bullschit?

It's ok because Mackay is an American.

If an officer tells someone to put out a cigarette, then they are supposed to do it no matter what. Officer demands sex? Ask them which hole and assume the position. If you don't like it, take it up later in court because no matter what the officer has demanded their fellow officers will show up in sufficient numbers to force you to comply and also once it makes it to court the taxpayers will pick up any penalties so the officer can keep doing what they want to do instead of getting injured to the point of being disabled.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have only read this page of this acerbic thread, and don't intend to read any more of it.

You really think this is the end of it? Very doubtful. The left will keep using this as an indictment of "racist cops" for as long as they can squeeze something out of it or until another incident which fits their agenda better comes along.

The cop may not have been too smart about how he handled the stop but he didn't do anything illegal. However, in the eyes of the left, this is one more case that proves cops are racist and that likely she was murdered by the police. The media discussion is and will be mostly about politics and not facts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When did smoking cigs inside your own vehicle become illegal?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
She should have flicked it at his head.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
anyone who thinks that an "activest" black bitch in america right now was compliant with a white cop is a [bleep] dipshit dumbass

Last edited by ldholton; 07/23/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bowmanh

You really think this is the end of it? Very doubtful. The left will keep using this as an indictment of "racist cops" for as long as they can squeeze something out of it or until another incident which fits their agenda better comes along.

The cop may not have been too smart about how he handled the stop but he didn't do anything illegal. However, in the eyes of the left, this is one more case that proves cops are racist and that likely she was murdered by the police. The media discussion is and will be mostly about politics and not facts.

The officer was perfect, as are all police. He not only didn't do anything illegal, he really can't do anything illegal between exemptions listed in statute and exemptions in practice.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth

The second the officer decreed it so. He was within his authority to liquidate her at that point, but exercised restraint instead.

Sure, we whine and gripe about activist judges "legislating from the bench occasionally(and truth be told we usually support that), but we really support police legislating from behind the badge.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
anyone who thinks that an "activest" black bitch in america right was compliant with a white cop is a [bleep] dipshit dumbass

Exactly. No matter what he demanded or could have demanded she(as all civilians do) had a duty to obey.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey, it was TX.
Could have been worse...
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Was that one of the charges?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 12 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,744
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.