Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
DId other soldiers get killed trying to find this POS? I remember hearing stuff to that effect but don't hear it anymore.

yes both killed and crippled

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
there are a lot of unanswered questions here. If he was 'on authorized leave', why? Thought he was under detention. Charged now with desertion, and on LEAVE? Insane.
When Bergdahl encountered the law enforcement team, Van Patten said he identified himself while the sheriff’s office reached out to the Department of Defense. The agency confirmed Bergdahl was on leave, and asked for their assistance in getting him back.

Reached out to DOD? 'assistance in getting him back'? If he was on authorized leave, why do all that. Not charged, then just set free on the spot.
Major weirdness here, and all the trappings of a cover up. My bet is that he was AWOL again...........

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/23/15.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
was he at a Muslim Pot Party ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
there are a lot of unanswered questions here. If he was 'on authorized leave', why? Thought he was under detention. Charged now with desertion, and on LEAVE? Insane.
When Bergdahl encountered the law enforcement team, Van Patten said he identified himself while the sheriff’s office reached out to the Department of Defense. The agency confirmed Bergdahl was on leave, and asked for their assistance in getting him back.

Reached out to DOD? 'assistance in getting him back'? If he was on authorized leave, why do all that. Not charged, then just set free on the spot.
Major weirdness here, and all the trappings of a cover up. My bet is that he was AWOL again...........

I am betting you are right. Someone needs to lose their job when they get back from Kenya.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Something sure doesn't seem right about this whole mess...it's like he's receiving some extra special care for some reason.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Something sure doesn't seem right about this whole mess...it's like he's receiving some extra special care for some reason.
The liar in chief trying to prove their narrative that a deserter and collaborator is an exemplary soldier. Difficult when the only "soldiers" he's been around are yes men and ball washers.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
A deserter and a pot smoker, Obama is in love with this one.

If bergdahl could find it in himself to convert to the rainbow way of life... obama would be so blindly smitten with love that maybe he would just sit out his last year of operation destroy America. He would be so busy tonguing bergdahl's ass, he wouldn't have any more time for ripping the country apart.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A pot smoker?
Why does this not surprise me?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC
A pot smoker?
Why does this not surprise me?
He grew up with it. His parents are a couple hippies.

[Linked Image]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just had a thought or maybe it is tinfoil time.

Suppose the Army purposely let this no account son of a shoat go on leave and arranged for him to be present at the pot farm raid.

He fails the drug test and is dismissed from the Army with a Less than Honorable discharge.

Since the Army is now rid of him they shelve the desertion and AWOL charges and they just never get brought to trial as long as Bergdahl just fades away and doesn't become an irritant to the politicos.

Obama wins on the vermin trade and the Army brass scores major points with the National Lawn Jockey and furthers their worthless careers.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what did we trade for him this time?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Suppose the Army purposely let this no account son of a shoat go on leave and arranged for him to be present at the pot farm raid.

He fails the drug test and is dismissed from the Army with a Less than Honorable discharge.

Since the Army is now rid of him they shelve the desertion and AWOL charges and they just never get brought to trial as long as Bergdahl just fades away and doesn't become an irritant to the politicos.

Obama wins on the vermin trade and the Army brass scores major points with the National Lawn Jockey and furthers their worthless careers.

no, THAT would make sense. What we are seeing makes NO sense. I still think he went AWOL again, and the Army pulled strings to get him out of police custody, and back where he was being kept. I'd like to see some credible paper trail that shows he was on 'authorized leave'.

Sam......

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
We had to take 5 Mexican murderers and rapist, 4 Haitian AIDS patients, 3 low level ISIS recruiters and a liberal Canadian first nations activist to get him back this time.

Perry

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Regulations and SOP dictate he SHOULD be given a drug test and if positive for THC, it rates an automatic discharge with an Other Than Honorable Discharge. That said, what this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.
he has been charged with desertion and is facing life in prison.

If he's being charged for desertion, what the hell is the SOB doing out smokin dope?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PWN
We had to take 5 Mexican murderers and rapist, 4 Haitian AIDS patients, 3 low level ISIS recruiters and a liberal Canadian first nations activist to get him back this time.

Perry

And we got the better part of the deal!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Hmmm that might have some legs

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OK, the guy is effectively out on bail (??) while facing very serious charges?

How many other people facing charges of desertion are allowed that level of freedom?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
OK, the guy is effectively out on bail (??) while facing very serious charges?

How many other people facing charges of desertion are allowed that level of freedom?

None. A deserter will, except for when they are a political favorite of a treasonous bastard masquerading as POTUS and CiC, be incarcerated until the court martial is completed. They are, by definition, a flight risk.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
karma should have found the kid face down in a ditch with a veinful of AIP.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, he's a dope-smoking good-for-nothing hippie after all. shocked

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (222Sako, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.