Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Blow it out your ass Rob, no one here is supporting slavery.

I'm sure you'll be back later with more of your BS.

Then why are you defending secession, when the reason the South seceded is because the North elected a president whose only offense was to commit the nation to the principle of not allowing slavery to expand into the territories? The entire political debate in the run-up to Lincoln's election was about expanding (or not expanding, or not allowing to expand) slavery into the territories. 6 southern states seceded before Lincoln even took office simply because he had been elected. They simply refused to be bound by the result of an election held according to the rules of the Constitution. Lincoln repeatedly said he had no power whatsoever to end slavery where it existed (show me where he ever said otherwise). The platform of the Republican Party (and Lincoln's platform) was simply to prevent its spread. The South, which was fanatical about slavery, seceded because they saw that if slavery could not grow, it would ultimately contract and they could not tolerate that result. The intellectual fathers of Southern secession were very explicit that in transmuting slavery into positive moral good, that they were breaking with the philosophy of Jefferson and the Founders and were equally explicit in denouncing Jefferson (and the Founders) for holding to the idea that white men and black men were equally men and that under the laws of nature no man had the right to govern another man without his consent. The entire Southern position was ultimately grounded in the argument that some men (white ones) did have the right to govern other men (black ones) without their consent. They even concocted a "scientific" justification for their position. In this they simply anticipated Nazism with its own "scientific" justification for the extermination of Jews. That's right: the Southern argument for slavery as a positive moral good, was the philosophic forerunner of Nazi genocide as a positive moral good. this is irrefutable. Which, again, makes reason stare when folks who supposedly stand for liberty and limited government are constantly trying to justify the greatest expansion of unlimited government power in the service of despotism in human history. It is mind boggling.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 07/26/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Interesting book with quite a bit of text online. Wondering if it is worth a read. Do the excerpts shown hold water?

http://www.bonniebluepublishing.com/index.htm

Try this on for size...
On March 21, 1861, new southern Confederate, Vice President Alexander Stephens, delivered the Cornerstone Speech. The speech explained the differences between the constitution of the Confederate Republic and that of the United States, and laid out the cause for the American Civil War, and a defense of slavery.

The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization.
This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact.

But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away... Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong.

They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Fly the CBF if you must and most will see you as some antiquated, ignorant hillbilly. The Civil War was about preserving slavery as an institution. Fight a losing battle, again, 150 years later is [bleep] dumb. Move on.

Yep, we should let some cat from Colorado dictate how we celebrate our heritage and history. Not likely.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Interesting book with quite a bit of text online. Wondering if it is worth a read. Do the excerpts shown hold water?

http://www.bonniebluepublishing.com/index.htm

Try this on for size...
On March 21, 1861, new southern Confederate, Vice President Alexander Stephens, delivered the Cornerstone Speech. The speech explained the differences between the constitution of the Confederate Republic and that of the United States, and laid out the cause for the American Civil War, and a defense of slavery.

The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization.
This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact.

But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away... Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong.

They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition.

Bowsinger, thank you for posting that. Not only Alexander's Cornerstone speech, but the speeches of Jefferson Davis and the speeches of John Calhoun (the intellectual father of Southern secession) make clear that not only did the South believe in the inferiority of blacks, their belief in that inferiority ultimately and actually comes to sight as the proposition that blacks are actually not even human beings. This is the "self-evident truth" (the equal humanity of blacks and whites) which Southern intellectuals called a self-evident lie, (that black men and white men were equally men, viz., equally human beings). The philosophy which gave rise to and tried to justify southern secession is simply naked nihilism; it stands on identical ground with not merely Nazi genocide but Leftism today, which equally denies any objective basis for knowledge about right and wrong. The homosexual rights movement and John Calhoun, for example, are identical in their denial of the moral authority of nature and the law that is in nature.

The positive good school of pro-slavery thought in ante-bellum America denied that a black man was a human being and the homosexual rights movement in modern America denies that a man is not a woman. Or more precisely, it denies that nature or God intended for the complementarity of male and female to have any moral significance. Although 4ager will never acknowledge it, this is why I have been so incessant in opposing here the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement. In its premises, that movement is identical with the greatest despotisms in human history. Those despotisms may disagree in their conclusions, but in their premises, they are identical as they are identical in their opposition to the novus ordo seclorum that formed the foundation of the glorious revolution upon which this once great nation was founded.

Here is Harry Jaffa on the law of nature and its bearing upon slavery (briefly) and the justification of homosexuality. Philosophically, the argument for each is identical in its rejection of "the laws of nature and of nature's God".

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

Jordan

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Applying retrospective justification would then have you opposing the break up of the British colonial system in Africa because of the genocide, internal warfare, disease, and economic ruin that has befallen those people since the Brits left. Surely they would have been better off to remain under British rule seeing what has happened to them now as compared to their plight before.

Actually, having been, the Brits allowed those people to vote themselves independent and neither is there any significant impulse on the Africans' part to vote themselves back in despite their suffering, at least where I was.

You're grasping at straws because you lack consistency and intellectual honesty, your positions are counterposed to one another regarding Tejas and the South

My position on the South has been clearly stated, if forced to choose, I would have fought for the Union.

In Tejas I have stated I would have probably sat it out, but really, even in 1835, the collective Indian population of Texas may have still narrowly edged the collective population of both Anglos and Tejanos.

And the 10 to 20 thousand independent Comanches alone had SURELY outnumbered the 7,000 Tejanos in Texas at the time of Mexican Independence in '21, even more so when Spain originally claimed the area.

So maybe we should start with the Indians; weren't it Southerners who were most responsible for the plainly unconstitutional Indian Removals of the 1830's and '40's ?

you have no Constitutional or legal leg to stand on. All you have is an "end justifies the means" excuse for a despotic regime and retrospective justification based upon supposition.

OK, what the collective North (referring constantly to "LIncoln" is incorrect, he had the support and willing participation of millions of others who wished to preserve the Union) was unconstitutional.

OTOH the consitutionality of secession was never put to a legal test either.

And ya, like all those Yankees who gave their lives to give us the United States we have today, I believe the specific end in this case justified the means.

YMMV,

Birdwatcher

Read the statements of the states that ratified the Constitution as their views on secession, in their own ratification documents. Read the words of Jefferson in his letters after being President and as President. Read the words of the Founders as to the reason for the 9th and 10th Amendment. The secession of the South was Constitutional and legal; invasion by the North was not. Hell, read the "Secession" thread; it's there.

All you have is "ends justify the means", which is the counter-opposite of freedom. By your "logic", any atrocity, any war, any subjugation of any people, any unconstitutional act is legitimate if in retrospect it can be justified by those that then rule and write the history books. Stalin would have loved your "logic", and Obama certainly does. Hell, he even likes your "math", as it fits right in with his illegal immigration strategy and having the UN govern us.

4ager, you have completely ignored the libertarian law review article I cited over a week ago. Why am I not surprised. shocked It gives the lie to every point you made. grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We covered the Indian removal when you started citing Andrew Jackson as a worthwhile source of information. That genocide was unconstitutional for a myriad of reasons and ruled so. Jackson was a despot

And yet Indian Removal was enormously popular in those Southern states it affected, so much so that Jackson merely had to do nothing to see the Indians forcibly dispossessed, primarily by the actions of the inhabitants of six future Confederate States.

In Tennessee, no less a personage than Davy Crockett sacrificed his political career by being one of the few to oppose Removal, taking this unpopular stance on principle.

The Union soldier at least could claim he was fighting to save the Union.

Birdwatcher

Popularity does not legality or Constitutionality make. Not even 2:1, even with fuzzy math.

Andrew Jackson was YOUR citation about "saving the Union" and secession, not mine. The "doing nothing" involved Federal troops in an unconstitutional unconstitutional action under a despotic president.

A claim of righteousness outside of the Constitution and law does not absolve one of crimes. Thanks for bringing that up and making that point.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well said, though he has never gotten that point. The retrospective moral justification is the only option available to someone who refuses to concede that Southern secession was Constitutional and that the invasion by the North was unconstitutional.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/26/15.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Applying retrospective justification would then have you opposing the break up of the British colonial system in Africa because of the genocide, internal warfare, disease, and economic ruin that has befallen those people since the Brits left. Surely they would have been better off to remain under British rule seeing what has happened to them now as compared to their plight before.

Actually, having been, the Brits allowed those people to vote themselves independent and neither is there any significant impulse on the Africans' part to vote themselves back in despite their suffering, at least where I was.

You're grasping at straws because you lack consistency and intellectual honesty, your positions are counterposed to one another regarding Tejas and the South

My position on the South has been clearly stated, if forced to choose, I would have fought for the Union.

In Tejas I have stated I would have probably sat it out, but really, even in 1835, the collective Indian population of Texas may have still narrowly edged the collective population of both Anglos and Tejanos.

And the 10 to 20 thousand independent Comanches alone had SURELY outnumbered the 7,000 Tejanos in Texas at the time of Mexican Independence in '21, even more so when Spain originally claimed the area.

So maybe we should start with the Indians; weren't it Southerners who were most responsible for the plainly unconstitutional Indian Removals of the 1830's and '40's ?

you have no Constitutional or legal leg to stand on. All you have is an "end justifies the means" excuse for a despotic regime and retrospective justification based upon supposition.

OK, what the collective North (referring constantly to "LIncoln" is incorrect, he had the support and willing participation of millions of others who wished to preserve the Union) was unconstitutional.

OTOH the consitutionality of secession was never put to a legal test either.

And ya, like all those Yankees who gave their lives to give us the United States we have today, I believe the specific end in this case justified the means.

YMMV,

Birdwatcher

Read the statements of the states that ratified the Constitution as their views on secession, in their own ratification documents. Read the words of Jefferson in his letters after being President and as President. Read the words of the Founders as to the reason for the 9th and 10th Amendment. The secession of the South was Constitutional and legal; invasion by the North was not. Hell, read the "Secession" thread; it's there.

All you have is "ends justify the means", which is the counter-opposite of freedom. By your "logic", any atrocity, any war, any subjugation of any people, any unconstitutional act is legitimate if in retrospect it can be justified by those that then rule and write the history books. Stalin would have loved your "logic", and Obama certainly does. Hell, he even likes your "math", as it fits right in with his illegal immigration strategy and having the UN govern us.

4ager, you have completely ignored the libertarian law review article I cited over a week ago. Why am I not surprised. shocked It gives the lie to every point you made. grin

I didn't ignore it. I called it bullschit and determined you unworthy of continued response for reasons stated. I'm sure you'll get back to us "later", but you still don't and won't merit further discourse. You have been given personal and professional courtesy time and again to take leave and return to a discussion, leave that you requested and wanted, and have abused and disregarded that courtesy each time. You don't merit further discussion or response.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Then why are you defending secession, when the reason the South seceded is because the North elected a president whose only offense was to commit the nation to the principle of not allowing slavery to expand into the territories?

Oh, I see.

A part of the populace felt that they didn't have say in who was elected?

Kind of like why would anyone support secession when the minorities and city folk elected a president that supported illegal immigration, excessive taxes, bloated bureaucracy, protected classes, privileged classes, discretionary enforcement of the law..

oh wait...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Secession doesn't have to pass muster with the nation from whom another is seceding; it must only be the will of those who wish to secede. The Colonists (and Tejas, secessionist slavers themselves) established that on this continent and spread the concept globally.

To now state that secession must pass a retrospective moral justification based upon the history written by a nation that refused to allow a lawful secession is quite something else. I believe Mr. Putin is rather supportive of this concept, as he is applying it rather well to the Ukraine and seeking to do so with the Baltic states.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see the resident feelings driven HS teacher and the rest of the Liberal Lemmings are still adhering to the Party Narrative and the intellectual dishonesty and inconsistency that is the hallmark of the Hard Left despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Granddaddy Lenin, Poppa Mao, Uncle Joe, Uncle Ho, and Cousin Barack must be so proud of them.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Then why are you defending secession, when the reason the South seceded is because the North elected a president whose only offense was to commit the nation to the principle of not allowing slavery to expand into the territories? The entire political debate in the run-up to Lincoln's election was about expanding (or not expanding, or not allowing to expand) slavery into the territories. 6 southern states seceded before Lincoln even took office simply because he had been elected. They simply refused to be bound by the result of an election held according to the rules of the Constitution. Lincoln repeatedly said he had no power whatsoever to end slavery where it existed (show me where he ever said otherwise). The platform of the Republican Party (and Lincoln's platform) was simply to prevent its spread. The South, which was fanatical about slavery, seceded because they saw that if slavery could not grow, it would ultimately contract and they could not tolerate that result. The intellectual fathers of Southern secession were very explicit that in transmuting slavery into positive moral good, that they were breaking with the philosophy of Jefferson and the Founders and were equally explicit in denouncing Jefferson (and the Founders) for holding to the idea that white men and black men were equally men and that under the laws of nature no man had the right to govern another man without his consent. The entire Southern position was ultimately grounded in the argument that some men (white ones) did have the right to govern other men (black ones) without their consent. They even concocted a "scientific" justification for their position. In this they simply anticipated Nazism with its own "scientific" justification for the extermination of Jews. That's right: the Southern argument for slavery as a positive moral good, was the philosophic forerunner of Nazi genocide as a positive moral good. this is irrefutable. Which, again, makes reason stare when folks who supposedly stand for liberty and limited government are constantly trying to justify the greatest expansion of unlimited government power in the service of despotism in human history. It is mind boggling.

Jordan

You have zero reading comprehension skills. Now you move on to exterminating Jews??

Blah Blah Blah
Once again blow out your pious ass.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Andrew Jackson was YOUR citation about "saving the Union" and secession, not mine. The "doing nothing" involved Federal troops in an unconstitutional unconstitutional action under a despotic president.

Here's the irony; given that forcible expulsion of a small (relative to the surrounding populations) remaining Indian minority...

(about half the members of all the tribes in question had already removed, by their own accounts the Cherokees for one were already across the Mississippi and clear to the highlands of Northern Mexico by the 1790's, forty years before Removal)

...was already inevitable at the hands of local militia and State Guard groups, Jackson probably saved many lives on both sides by sending in troops.

If the Indians were poorly fed and handled while under Federal supervision, recall how poorly BOTH sides handled prisoners during the War Between the States. Efficiently caring for masses of imprisoned people weren't a skill yet acquired at the time.

And I'm going to take a breathtaking leap into political incorrectness here by suggesting that, completely unjust and tragic as the whole Removal process was, the death toll along the Trail of Tears was not all that much greater than would have been expected for any travelers of that period....

(the average life expectancy of even sedentary populations of Americans at the time was only about 40 years).

...Furthermore their Federal escorts likely saved many Indians from being killed or otherwise waylaid en route.

But the greater point is of course that the collective people of the South (and many in the North for that matter) didn't give a rip about constitutionality or justice in this case when it benefited THEM.

A claim of righteousness outside of the Constitution and law does not absolve one of crimes. Thanks for bringing that up and making that point.

Can you even begin to imagine the penalties that slave owners would have to face for crimes against humanity if standards of twentieth century justice had been applied?

"It was legal under our laws" was not regarded as a viable defense for the Nazis at Nuremberg, nor would it have sufficed for Americans.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's your fatal flaw; applying 20th or 21st Century morality to issues that were done in centuries past.

Glad to see you showing your true colors, though, with the Nazi insinuation. Go figure which flag flew over a slave nation for nigh a century, and which flags flew over ships out of what ports that brought slaves in. Hint: it won't the CBF. What people sold Africans into slavery? Hint: it won't Southerners, and how would history judge them under your retrospective lens?

You can't justify the Northern invasion under the Constitution. You can't justify it legally then. You can't even justify the "save the Union" BS, and you certainly can't absolve the Federal government in the genocide against the Natives in the 1830s, '40s, or beyond (btw - I'm part Cherokee from some of the very few that escaped those pogroms). All you have is retrospective justification based upon modern/latter day morality. That is the hallmark of intellectual dishonesty when it comes to history, and you're the f'king poster child for that.

You've tried the "it was for the children" socialist mantra, and now you're pulling the "same as the Nazis" BS. You have neither law nor history on your side, but you certainly know the leftist responses when faced with those certainties.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's your fatal flaw; applying 20th or 21st Century morality to issues that were done in centuries past.

EXACTLY! This is the bane of the study of History and the bell cow for the vast majority of the "professional" educators in our schools.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jordan

You have zero reading comprehension skills. Now you move on to exterminating Jews??

Blah Blah Blah
Once again blow out your pious ass.

Disregard him; those aren't even his thoughts. His zealotry is astounding, but unworthy of discourse due to his inability to keep his word. Though, I'll not be surprised if he now returns to issues he left (against his word) long ago in a sad attempt to save face.

It appears he's found his new Crusade; to castigate Southerners as "Nazis" based upon the academic diatribes of retrospective "moral historians". It'll be the windmill to replace his wild-eyed charges, where "Nazi" will replace his old war cry of "sodomite", and all the while he'll continue hold down a .gov position in the PRK funded by extorted tax dollars where he is supposed to represent all equally before the law, and personally hate any that he finds "Biblically/morally offensive" wishing them less freedom (or none) and holding them in contempt of his high-brow world view.

Helluva "libertarian", that...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Ringman
jorgeI,

Do a search on why there are no two story building in Africa, except where non-blacks live. Very surprising.

Not to start another argument, but here is a list of the tallest buildings in Africa(some white/Arab and some black nations). see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Africa

Note the buildings in Tanzania, Kenya, Cameroon, Sudan, Mauritius, etc.

And these were built prior to the Colonial Era I'm sure...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I didn't ignore it. I called it bullschit and determined you unworthy of continued response for reasons stated. I'm sure you'll get back to us "later", but you still don't and won't merit further discourse. You have been given personal and professional courtesy time and again to take leave and return to a discussion, leave that you requested and wanted, and have abused and disregarded that courtesy each time. You don't merit further discussion or response.

this cracks me up.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by toad

this cracks me up.

I see your point, and concede it. It is as I stated, and I need to follow through on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn....... a man enters the fray in support of a right to fly a battle flag and discovers that he is now on the side of homosexuals and Nazis.

At least Rob and Mike haven't equated us to Democrats..... yet.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12savage, 1234, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,176
Posts18,523,703
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.