-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Heck, I have over 220,000 on my 2002 Ram 1500 Quad Cab and it is still going strong. I love it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'm at the point where I just don't trust ANYTHING our government does, nor do I believe the reasons they give for their actions.
What I see, is another move to destroy industry, bankrupt corporations, and expand the power of .gov into every facit of life.
So you think this is all made up and a corporation the size of Fiat/Chrysler just went along to be swell guys?

I understand your dislike of the Government, I really do. But that's just not logical Sam.

Besides, Obama bailed Chrysler out; now he wants to put them out of business? Which one is it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guts, Glory, RAM! sick

We use them at work ......... Junk.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just got the airbag recall notice for my 2013 Mustang today.....

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i had a 05 1500 quad cab slt 4x4 with the 4.7L gasser. bought it used with 68k on it for hunting, camp, etc. without a doubt, the biggest POS i every owned. and i've owned some doozies. the list of stuff that went wrong in under 90k miles is shameful. i would not buy another dodge truck on a bet.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Unsafe vehicles should be repaired under warranty, regardless of cost.
They sold them that way!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Once drove a 1975 Dodge service van (HVAC).

Started out brand new and was a POS from day one, with a leak in the gas tank.
Changing the voltage regulator was about every other month....

This ends with a GFY !!!!

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

I talked to an owner this morning who has a truck with this issue. They had it 'repaired' once only to have start again in a few months. The parked in the field and disabled it. They contacted Fiat America and were basically told to go away.

I will hunt everywhere before I die!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cash for clunkers, part 2.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Mine was one of those. They gave me $987,000.00 for mine because of the mileage I have been getting...

[Linked Image]

Kirk, mine reads the same. 😛

I have an '09 Ram 1500 Hemi with 120 k at present. Went through a terrible steering wheel "shake" some time back but the third new set of tires seemed to cure it or maybe I've just become so accustomed to it I don't notice it anymore.

No letter yet but this could be interesting.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And I'm considered un-amurican for buying Toyota and Subaru?

What a friggin' pathetic joke!

Just hope all you guys who have a lemon get some worthwhile reimbursement.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
100 million fine is the gooberment trying to recoup some if that 9 billion plus lost to the auto industry bail out.

Government fining government motors..
laffin ,,,

No wonder Trump is doing so well in the polls.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Cannot cross any bridge until one gets to it.

Meaning that until I get a recall notice from Chrysler or Ram regarding my new 2015 regular cab Ram Hemi Express 8 spd w/ 3:21 rear axle for any front end issues,,,I'm not even going to worry about it.

So far with 6500 and change miles, no problems. Thing is a dream to drive, is fun to drive, handles great, sounds great,,,and it is fast.

Oh yeah......Especially after a cold air intake and a new cat back exhaust system were installed. Now, is far less restrictive on both the engine air flow intake and the exhaust. Better acceleration response and better gas mileage too.

Now estimated that I'm running between 420 and 430 HP. Up from the factory 395 HP. More torque too. Maybe a Diablo plug in superchip is next?

Vs the earlier years in question, the newer Ram trucks have been improved dramatically in all areas imo, especially with the interiors.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 700LH
100 million fine is the gooberment trying to recoup some if that 9 billion plus lost to the auto industry bail out.

laffin ,,,

The bailout was an easy money maker for us simpletons.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Meaning that until I get a recall notice from Chrysler or Ram regarding my new 2015 regular cab Ram Hemi Express 8 spd w/ 3:21 rear axle for any front end issues,,,I'm not even going to worry about it.

So far with 6500 and change miles, no problems. Thing is a dream to drive, is fun to drive, handles great, sounds great,,,and it is fast.

Oh yeah......Especially after a cold air intake and a new cat back exhaust system were installed. Now, is far less restrictive on both the engine air flow intake and the exhaust. Better acceleration response and better gas mileage too.

Now estimated that I'm running between 420 and 430 HP. Up from the factory 395 HP. More torque too. Maybe a Diablo plug in superchip is next?

Vs the earlier years in question, the newer Ram trucks have been improved dramatically in all areas imo, especially with the interiors.

Considering you died and were brought back to life a few yrs ago I will make this easy on you.. Only trucks between the yrs 2009-2012 are involved in this buy back program. The death wobble does not occur until around 50,000 miles. So your truck being a 2015 is not even being considered and at 6500 miles you are 43,500 miles from any major problems...

Last edited by 79S; 07/27/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

laffin ,,,

GM (government motors) stuck the taxpayers for 11+ billion in just the last deal. Total taxpayer loss will never be known.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

I can tell about your rifle choices.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Oldman03

laffin ,,,

GM (government motors) stuck the taxpayers for 11+ billion in just the last deal. Total taxpayer loss will never be known.

Tell me where you got your facts, I'd really like to study them.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Thought you already crossed over?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 79S

..Meaning that until I get a recall notice from Chrysler or Ram regarding my new 2015 regular cab Ram Hemi Express 8 spd w/ 3:21 rear axle for any front end issues,,,I'm not even going to worry about it.

Considering you died and were brought back to life a few yrs ago I will make this easy on you.. Only trucks between the yrs 2009-2012 are involved in this buy back program. The death wobble does not occur until around 50,000 miles. So your truck being a 2015 is not even being considered and at 6500 miles you are 43,500 miles from any major problems...
..........Well 79 (S)chitts!!!....Very well aware of the years for recall. Happen to know a few others with '012 and newer Rams with 6 cyls and Hemis, some with high miles who have had no issues. Just normal maintainence............So you can hold your breath until I have some major issues. I'll let you know. Besides, I not only have the std factory powertrain warranty but have an extended one as well.

And from what I understand, Ram had completely redesigned their front suspensions. So I'm not worried in the least.

Not the same trucks as were the earlier Rams now being recalled.

But thank you for your wonderful insight anyway....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 60 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,334
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.