Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s worse than anyone thought.
Not only were John Kerry and Barack Obama fleeced by Iran in the so-called nuclear deal, but we now learn there are secret deals, details of which not even Kerry and Obama know about.
This just seems unbelievable, beyond mere incompetence.
The only way a deal could be made with a nation of liars and religious fanatics bent on the destruction of Israel and the West was if there was an ironclad system of verification to ensure beyond any doubt that Iran was not developing a nuclear bomb.
But there is no 24/7 verification as the president said there was in this deal. Iran gets a month’s notice of “instant inspections.” But if that’s not bad enough, here’s something you likely didn’t know yesterday: apparently, one of the secret side deals allows other parties to conduct further negotiations on verification. Apparently, the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism gets to determine who verifies whether it’s cheating. No American inspectors will be allowed.
This is insanity.
Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. had no choice but to agree because the alternative, as President Obama has said, would be war.
Well here’s the other “secret” that everyone but Obama and Kerry seems to know: There’s no avoiding war with Iran. It’s a fait accompli.
Israel cannot, should not and will not allow Iran to build a nuclear weapon — period, end of story, deal or no deal.
And here’s another thing, a part of this deal, that Americans might not know. It requires the U.S. defend Iran’s nuclear capability. Can you imagine the U.S. secretary of state signing that? Can you imagine him agreeing that not if, but when Israel defends itself by attacking Iran’s nuclear capability, that the United States will be obligated to come to Iran’s assistance, against Israel?
We’re reminded of Toodles telling Peter Pan as he was crawling around Wendy’s bedroom, “I have lost my marbles.”
The only way the United States should respond to Iran’s intent to join the world’s nuclear family is to bring the country to its knees economically. We were well on the way to doing that, and while it will be more difficult to continue it if Russia and China, among other sanction partners abandon the effort, we have no choice.
All we can hope to do is delay Iran in building its bomb in the hope that something will happen in the meantime, perhaps an overthrow of its fanatical government. But if that doesn’t happen, Israel will act, and we should act with them, to ensure that this rogue state never obtains a nuclear weapon.
Iran’s official state policy is the destruction of Israel, and we’re next. You can’t make a deal with a nation like that. Why would you even want to?
We are depending on the U.S. Senate to end this debacle.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
that last sentence."good luck with that happening".

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You can not make me beleave that Bam Bam and Kerry did not know everything about the agreement.

It was orchestrated by them.

The distruction of Isreal and the US is just what they want.

Last edited by funshooter; 07/29/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not only were John Kerry and Barack Obama fleeced by Iran in the so-called nuclear deal, but we now learn there are secret deals, details of which not even Kerry and Obama know about.

I heard that on the radio last night. I heard Kerry himself say that he had not read it. Yet he agreed to it. Sad and an impeachable offense if anyone had any balls. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From yesterday...

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And yet they still made the deal.

Unbelievable.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by funshooter
And yet they still made the deal.

Unbelievable.

From the clowns running the show it's completely believable.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've made this analogy before, but it's worth repeating.

This Iran nuclear deal is like having a maniac running at you with a bayonet, and you bargain with him to slow down a little.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
once you get your head around the FACT, that EVERYTHING this adminsitration does is calculated to damage, bring down, diminish, or other wise harm America, it all becomes clear.

Without a doubt, a better deal could have been obtained, had anyone in DC wanted one. They got what they set out to get, a knife thrust into the heart of America.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/29/15.

Sam......

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Somebody finally asked yesterday about the nuclear weapon research facility in North Korea which has been in existence since 2012. This facility isn't part of this agreement and Kerry said it's non of our business because Iran and North Korea have their own agreement with the UN. The question was what will prevent Iran from getting nuclear bombs from North Korea and Kerry said that can never happen because it's against the rules of an UN agreement he admits he's never seen!

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
When I was growing up we considered Democrats a minor nuisance....Now they are hell bent on destroying this country. I now consider any Democrat the enemy from within.....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nothing surprises me with these clowns but I would like to know .

When is somebody with authority going to stand up and say enough is enough and hold them accountable for what they are doing.

I know I know Never gunna happen

I may as well start smokin the dope with everyone else.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
When I was growing up we considered Democrats a minor nuisance....Now they are hell bent on destroying this country. I now consider any Democrat the enemy from within.....

I've been saying the same thing for years. Democrat=TRAITOR. It's that simple.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bea175
It’s worse than anyone thought.
This just seems unbelievable, beyond mere incompetence.
The only way a deal could be made with a nation of liars and religious fanatics bent on the destruction of Israel and the West was if there was an ironclad system of verification to ensure beyond any doubt that Iran was not developing a nuclear bomb.
But there is no 24/7 verification as the president said there was in this deal. Iran gets a month’s notice of “instant inspections.” But if that’s not bad enough, here’s something you likely didn’t know yesterday: apparently, one of the secret side deals allows other parties to conduct further negotiations on verification. Apparently, the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism gets to determine who verifies whether it’s cheating. No American inspectors will be allowed.
This is insanity.
Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. had no choice but to agree because the alternative, as President Obama has said, would be war.
Well here’s the other “secret” that everyone but Obama and Kerry seems to know: There’s no avoiding war with Iran. It’s a fait accompli.
Israel cannot, should not and will not allow Iran to build a nuclear weapon — period, end of story, deal or no deal.
And here’s another thing, a part of this deal, that Americans might not know. It requires the U.S. defend Iran’s nuclear capability. Can you imagine the U.S. secretary of state signing that? Can you imagine him agreeing that not if, but when Israel defends itself by attacking Iran’s nuclear capability, that the United States will be obligated to come to Iran’s assistance, against Israel?
We’re reminded of Toodles telling Peter Pan as he was crawling around Wendy’s bedroom, “I have lost my marbles.”
The only way the United States should respond to Iran’s intent to join the world’s nuclear family is to bring the country to its knees economically. We were well on the way to doing that, and while it will be more difficult to continue it if Russia and China, among other sanction partners abandon the effort, we have no choice.
All we can hope to do is delay Iran in building its bomb in the hope that something will happen in the meantime, perhaps an overthrow of its fanatical government. But if that doesn’t happen, Israel will act, and we should act with them, to ensure that this rogue state never obtains a nuclear weapon.
Iran’s official state policy is the destruction of Israel, and we’re next. You can’t make a deal with a nation like that. Why would you even want to?
We are depending on the U.S. Senate to end this debacle.

^^^^+1000

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I now consider any Democrat the enemy..."

I do too but they're so stupid they don't realize they are destroying our country. This whole Iran fiasco happened because Congress bestowed Treaty power on Obama, everybody except Tom Cotten. This agreement will guarantee a war within 8 years (or sooner) since Iran will allowed to have ICBMs then. Kerry brags that giving allowing Iran to have ICBMs in 8 years is a great deal because our friends Russia and China wants to give them to Iran right now. I have 2 Grandsons that will be military age in 8 years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Amen brother....believe it more and more all the time.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Amen brother....believe it more and more all the time.

'Tis very true, there was a time when a democrat was not a bad thing just somebody that thought a little different but the love of country was still there.

Now that the democrat party has been taken over by the communist party things sure have changed, they are unmistakably the same enemy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

it is becoming clear, that any and all dhimmicrats, all liberals, are as much America's enemy as any foreign power.
You cannot be a liberal, or a dhimmicrat, and love America, feel patriotic about America, or want America to succeed.

Sam......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
I heard Kerry himself say that he had not read it. Yet he agreed to it.

This is a shock? Remember the "Obamacare" vote?

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 57 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.