Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Ah yes, social media fans the flames even more.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-with-dead-giraffe-in-South-Africa.html

[quote]American huntress sparks fury by posting selfie with dead giraffe in South Africa
Sabrina Corgatelli, from Idaho, harnessed the controversy surrounding the death of Zimbabwe’s Cecil the lion to draw attention to her own trophy hunts

Email
Sabrina Corgatelli with a giraffe
Sabrina Corgatelli with a giraffe
Aislinn Laing By Aislinn Laing, Johannesburg12:12PM BST 03 Aug 2015
An American huntress has sparked fury on social media after posting pictures of herself with the corpses of a giraffe, warthog, kudu and impala during a trip to South Africa.
Sabrina Corgatelli, who is believed to come from Boise, Idaho, counted down the days on her Facebook profile to the “trip of a lifetime” to a private conservancy 20 kilometres from the country’s iconic Kruger National Park.
Before her trip, she posted a meme of Leonardo DiCaprio on her wall accompanied by the message: “To all the haters. Stay tuned, you’re gonna have so much more to be p***** off about.”
On July 25, days after it emerged that a black-maned lion named Cecil had been killed by a American hunter Dr Walter Palmer in Zimbabwe, Miss Corgatelli began to post pictures of her kills.
Her first showed her crouching over the prone form of a massive kudu, a kind of African antelope with a white-striped body and spiralling horns. “Yesterday, day 1 an amazing day!!! Got my beautiful beautiful Kudu!! It was my #1 want on my list and I got him on the first day!!! Loving it there!!”

Sabrina Corgatelli with impala
Later the same day, she posted several pictures of her with the corpse of “an amazing old giraffe”, and wrote: “Such an amazing animal!! I couldn't be any happier!! My emotion after getting him was a feeling I will never forget!!!”
Other pictures showed Miss Corgatelli, who has pink and black hair and long, manicured nails and wears heavy make-up, skin-tight khaki and pink hunting attire and hoop earrings, celebrating the kill with hands clasped together as though praying.
Another picture showed her with a large, dead warthog with the caption: “What a fun hunt!!! Loving it here!!” and another showed her with a blue wildebeest and an impala which she described as “one of Africa’s icons”.

Sabrina Corgatelli with a warthog
Miss Corgatelli, a university accountant who also runs a clothing company called Racks and Ridges, also posted a photograph of her boyfriend, named only as “Aaron” with the body of a 13-foot crocodile.
The pictures prompted a firestorm of outrage from animal lovers who posted tens of thousands of angry messages on her profile branding her “deranged”, “heartless” and “the definition of disgusting”.

Sabrina Corgatelli with a wildebeest
Her profile also attracted more than 7,000 “likes” however, suggesting some hunting sympathisers among those who viewed it.
One poster asked if Miss Corgatelli was allowed to shoot such animals. She replied: “There is parts of Africa you can't, but where I'm at it completely legal.”
Miss Corgatelli also posted a biblical reference from Genesis 9:3 in which God tells Isaac: “Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. "
“So did the giraffe taste good?” one poster responded.

Luis, a spokesman for Old Days hunting firm in South Africa, confirmed he had hosted Miss Corgatelli for her two-week trip but declined to comment further.
Zimbabwe has restricted hunting following the death of Cecil, who wore a GPS collar as part of an Oxford University study. The authorities have also arrested the professional hunter who accompanied Dr Palmer and called for the dentist’s extradition from Minnesota in the United States to face charges of financing an illegal hun/quote]

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/02/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I LOVE her!!!!!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Wait until the Spacebook idiots are told the second lion was not "Cecil's" brother, but his "gay lover"!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This gal is just out for attention

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like this was a great hunt and what a beautiful lady .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

R
Ron Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Anyone that posts a picture of themselves with game is out for attention.

Capt Ron

Magnolia Bluff, FL..............Where Heaven is a local call!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anything that butt hurts the anti's can't be bad. wink

They act like this is something new. I wonder how long people been killing schidt in Africa?

Liberals can't generally think for themselves. They make good followers though...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Nice hunt. Attention seeking idiot.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

She may hunt, but she is just another Drama Queen who wants to live her life like a gold fish on social media..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E

She may hunt, but she is just another Drama Queen who wants to live her life like a gold fish on social media..

Yep. Just what the world needs...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How long before hunting in Africa is banned all together?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
How long before hunting in Africa is banned all together?

When we send enough money to support the natives.

Then THEY will kill everything that crawls, walks or flies for profit or food.

Americans or any other hunters don't do the poaching and mass killing of wildlife there. The natives sure do though. Wait until the conservation efforts are ended... whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

WRONG!!!!! Sneaking around and hiding what we do because we are afraid of being castigated for what we do???? Nuts (in the immortal words of Tony McAuliffe). This fight was coming and ALL of us knew it. So dammit, FIGHT!!! mad

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

WRONG!!!!! Sneaking around and hiding what we do because we are afraid of being castigated for what we do???? Nuts (in the immortal words of Tony McAuliffe). This fight was coming and ALL of us knew it. So dammit, FIGHT!!! mad

She ain't there to "fight"; she's there for her 15 minutes of fame and maybe to angle herself into some celebrity hunting show.

The world doesn't need yet another bobble-headed attention-whore.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All women are attention whore that has her looks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is nothing more than her seizing the perfect opportunity to get some headlines. She will get her news interviews and 3 minutes on "Inside Edition" which exactly what she wants.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nahhhh, any game pics we put up here are easily located by any search engine and would be used by the enemy. The fight was coming and it is here so we fight.

Right here asssholes!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

pissed off yet???? grin

Last edited by EvilTwin; 08/03/15.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ron
Anyone that posts a picture of themselves with game is out for attention.

Really!!!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

She ain't there to "fight"; she's there for her 15 minutes of fame and maybe to angle herself into some celebrity hunting show.

The world doesn't need yet another bobble-headed attention-whore.
Yep. She probably land one too.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.