A semi custom 300WSM built by Match Grade Arms (http://www.mgarmsinc.com) in Houston, TX.
They took a factory stock Remington barreled action and put on their custom lightweight stock, new (I believe) Timney trigger, their custom muzzle brake and then put everything together. Floated and trued.
It used to be giraffe patterned stock, but it's now flat grey.
This gun will flat out shoot. I have all the custom load data for it.
The only reason I am selling it is because I am a lefty and I am trying to get all of my guns in the safe to LH models.
It has a few dings and scratches on it but its all superficial. The only thing that needs a repair is the sling stud on one side is loose. The threads have gotten worn out inside the stock. Easy fix.
The scope is a 4x14 Zeiss Conquest with target MOA target turrets. I have the drop chart taped to the side of the gun. It is dead nuts on.
I have taken ALOT of game with this gun.

I also have 150 pieces of custom load ammo for sale with it with 180gr Barnes TTSX.

Gun/scope/rings/bases $1500 FTF. Add $60 to ship to you/your FFL in a plastic hard case.
Thats basically $750 for the gun and $750 for the scope. WAY cheaper than what I paid to have them put it together!
The ammo I will sell for $300 FTF or add $40 for the shipping.

I am in NE Tucson. Call or text is the best way to reach me at (520)3four3-one66seven. I appreciate it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]