Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
http://redrocktribune.com/greta-van...ald-trump-helped-marine-sgt-tahmooressi/

Via TheGatewayPundit.com:

Greta Van Susteren told her audience this week that it was true that Donald Trump helped out Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi after his release from a Mexican jail. Greta also said Obama wouldn’t even pick up a phone to help the Marine.

“In all seriousness, Donald did help out Sgt. Tahmooressi. He sent him some money to help him jump start his life. Sgt. Tahmooressi rotted in a Mexican prison for 214 days. President Obama wouldn’t even pick up the phone to help.”

But Obama did have plenty of time to go golfing while Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi rotted in a Mexican prison.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saw that on Greta's show last night. Trump gained some points with me after I saw that story.

He's taking Obama to the woodpile right now on the Bergdahl Fiasco!
Pretty good rally, so far.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Donald does the right thing.
The Zero doesn"t.

Americans First!
Well, maybe the ex active duty marine won't have to attempt illegal gun trafficking to finance his life style, whatever activities that may encompass. Why does everyone think that because he was in the marines that he did nothing wrong? He got caught trying to smuggle and probably sell some guns illegally in a foreign country and should have spent 20 years behind bars. Remember that guns illegally imported into mexico were responsible to at least one US Border Patrol officers murder. JMHO

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Your joking right? Are you blaming that young Marine for the "Fast and Furious" gun scandal done under Obamas watch and crew?

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 10chuckles
Well, maybe the ex active duty marine won't have to attempt illegal gun trafficking to finance his life style, whatever activities that may encompass. Why does everyone think that because he was in the marines that he did nothing wrong? He got caught trying to smuggle and probably sell some guns illegally in a foreign country and should have spent 20 years behind bars. Remember that guns illegally imported into mexico were responsible to at least one US Border Patrol officers murder. JMHO

well chuckles the clown, why don't you get yourself up on what happened before you fahrt out of your nose.

There was no GUNS
talking a single vintage rifle, no a.k.
he got caught in one of those confusing traffic patterns along the border.
There was no smuggling and no selling.
Give the baby Jesus a break.

illegal gun trafficing to finance his lifestyle? Wait till this evening before you get in the hootch.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/22/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Welcome to the fire,....now go play in the traffic, you azzwhole.
...come sundown, eat chit and howl at the moon.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look at his registry date, Ron.

.....one of those multiple handled pests that turn up from time to time.

sounds like that azzhooli bug, to me.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Welcome to the fire,....now go play in the traffic, you azzwhole.
...come sundown, eat chit and howl at the moon.

GTC

This^^^. What a stupid lowlife lying pos you are chuckles. Now tell us about how berghdal and zero are misunderstood heros.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/22/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Remember that guns imported into Mexico by Gruppenfuhrer Eric withHolder and his waffen BATFEces scumbags to create a contrived crisis to deny Americans gun rights were used by cartels to murder Brian Terry.

Now go fahq yourself and be thankful that you and I won't likely meet on the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Everytime there is some sort of political upheaval the cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Love the Ignore function.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chuckles is now toast after only 5 posts.

Please don't feed the trolls!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,808
Posts18,516,368
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.