Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Crowd sings “How Great Thou Art” after high school band banned

This is the way to fight the progressive fascists. We should seize every opportunity to oppose them with actions such as this. The people attending every sports event should sing religious songs such as this in defiance of the progressive fascists.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/23/15.

[Linked Image from ]

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
People attending sports events in the US won't even sing God Bless America or more importantly the National Anthem.

There are some things we could learn from Canada and others.! frown

BUT I do commend these folks. Nicely done.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Couldn't have picked a better hymn to sing. Those that didn't want to participate remained sitting. That's what this Nation is about. Having a choice, not being restrained by those who don't believe. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
About damn time someone stood up. I guess, to that judge, the first amendment only applies to that offended nitwit, not the general populace.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

These folks get it! Thank you for an inspirational post! ~ Sherri

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In 2013 a student sued the district over a series of Christian meetings that had been held on school property, the newspaper reported. The district later settled the lawsuit and acknowledged they had violated the student’s First Amendment rights.
No, a student didn't sue. The suit was brought by some Christ hating organization using a sucker student to get legal standing.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be cool if this would become a tradition of this fan base to sing at every half time.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Is this safariman again, miss lynn says she does not sign her name, and it appears that is true, as this post from the real Sherri shows.

Originally Posted by David_Walter
You detractors are knuckleheads.

Most of the women I know in roles like this worked twice as hard to get there as the men, and I've been in the service for nearly 40 years.

I notice you're not talking smack about all of the men eliminated due to the "lower standards."

These two are trailblazers, and I welcome them into the leadership roles that they have earned.

Coming from a man who has, "been there and done that!" Right on David!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a travesty to see how things have changed so quickly. I graduated in 1980, and prayer was alive and well in my northeast Ohio high school. Before every football game, the priest came in to say a prayer for the team first, then the band and cheerleaders, and finally for the fans who came to watch us play.

"Pops" as he was known never missed a game, and he was as much a part of our team, our community as any coach, or any player who suited up for our school. There was never any dissention, and lawsuits filed, any talk of not letting him preach-it's just the way it was. One of my line mates who played left guard next to me was a big Jewish kid, and he would have been the first one to voice concerns if Pops couldn't have made a game. Things were different then I guess.

We had a terrrible first half against our hated rivals from the next town over and were trailing 20-2 at halftime. Pops came in at half time with fire in his eyes and a bible in his hand. It was a classic fire and brimstone, damnation's gonna get us our them-who's it gonna be speech. It fired up the kids, and we ended up winning 51 to 20. Who says there's no power in prayer?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
It would be cool if this would become a tradition of this fan base to sing at every half time.

Agreed.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Partsman

Is this safariman again, miss lynn says she does not sign her name, and it appears that is true, as this post from the real Sherri shows.

Originally Posted by David_Walter
You detractors are knuckleheads.

Most of the women I know in roles like this worked twice as hard to get there as the men, and I've been in the service for nearly 40 years.

I notice you're not talking smack about all of the men eliminated due to the "lower standards."

These two are trailblazers, and I welcome them into the leadership roles that they have earned.

Coming from a man who has, "been there and done that!" Right on David!

Isn't he a prize ? Damn, he even got forewarned about it and did it again crazy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,240
Posts18,504,527
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.