-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't matter what they passed. This is just another nihilistic, Marxist deconstruction of society.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only deconstruction of society and the world comes from retards such as yourself and many of the posters here...

Stupidity is the greatest threat to mankind...not vaginas in war zones.

BTW, feel free to take their place. Oh wait...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I can say this, if the SHTF I would take either of those two over any single one of the mostly fat, old, pathetic white dudes mouthing off on here...

So, if they are tougher than old fat farts that qualifies them as the nations finest fighters.

My bet is Westmoreland and Patton would have called you a real d.a.

Im sure we will soon see them holding long handeled axes in the Vatican now that the Pope has gone PC, but Im not going to
be holding my breath. Feel free.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Kara Spears Hultgreen (5 October 1965 – 25 October 1994), was a Lieutenant and Naval Aviator in the United States Navy and the first female carrier-based fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy. She died just months after she was certified for combat, when she crashed her F-14 Tomcat into the sea on final approach to USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72)

I heard a radio interview when this happened and had she been a male aviator, she would have washed out of the air corp 7 times previous to the accident. Her life was lost, not to mention the aircraft and the carrier that was put in jeopardy, all for the sake of equalizing sexes.

Yes, you can put me in the detractors side of this idiocy...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
...But they simply do NOT have the strength of a man, and that is critical in CQ, infil, and exfil. They WILL slow the squad down, and that risks the mission. So they do not belong in ground combat roles, period...

And that's the bottom line.

Obviously exceptional women are capable of exceptional performance. I see young women in the gym all the time who can run rings around my 62 year old ass, and a very few of them could have probably outdone me in certain areas when I was 21. But even now as an old man only a couple of amazon body builders there can lift as much weight as I can as many times as I can, and only ten years ago at 52 I would have far outclassed them.

But wars are not fought by only the exceptional performers, they are fought by the rank and file. If you take 50 random male recruits and 50 random female recruits right out of basic and throw them into a free for all wrestling match, I will give 99 to 1 odds that when it's all over there will be far more men standing than women, every single time.

If some women can perform exceptionaly, great for them. I don't wish to denigrate their accomplishments. 8 weeks of basic followed immediately by 8 weeks of Infantry AIT followed close on by three weeks of jump school kicked my 19 year old butt so to those who complete Ranger training - a hearty oorah for all of them, male and female.

But mixing a bunch of average (some will be above and some will be below average) 18-21 year old males and females together for extended periods under harsh physical conditions, expecting them to carry the same weight and expecting them to fight and kill a bunch of other tough-ass and dedicated 18-21 year old men, sometimes in hand to hand combat - is a recipe for disaster.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by antlers
Kara Spears Hultgreen (5 October 1965 – 25 October 1994), was a Lieutenant and Naval Aviator in the United States Navy and the first female carrier-based fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy. She died just months after she was certified for combat, when she crashed her F-14 Tomcat into the sea on final approach to USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72)

I heard a radio interview when this happened and had she been a male aviator, she would have washed out of the air corp 7 times previous to the accident. Her life was lost, not to mention the aircraft and the carrier that was put in jeopardy, all for the sake of equalizing sexes.

I'm unqualified to talk about Ranger tabs but I'm very qualified to talk about Hulk and knew her when she was in her prior squadron and I flew in some the same exercises. All the reports about her being rushed through the RAG and the "standards" being altered in pursuit of the USN having the first woman fighter pilot are true.

She damn near killed me and my crew in W-291 day coming off the tanker the wrong way.

Just because Generals (and Admirals) say that everything was above board doesn't mean it's so. They are political beasts by their nature and read their words carefully.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Desert Storm, a few yesrs ago. A vehicle driven by one of Americas finest women im sure but maybe not one of americas finest fighters got lost and when the Arabs opened fire she dove to the floor board of the moving humvee, wrapping her head in her arms and screaming hysterically.

The real fighting men in the back were killed trying to return fire as the humvee ran into a canal and rolled over crushing them.

One "girl" got busted up pretty bad and was captured with two broken legs and subsequently taken to a hospital rather than being head shot so she could possibly be saved so she could be used to satisfy the sexual desires of her officer captors. So, during her ordeal the lives of other real fighters were risked to prevent her suffering the untold horrors she faced and indeed did suffer. That truth was squelched to prevent folks with some decency from turning against this PC stupidity.

For a while the PC crowd called her a brave world class hero until Jessica told them to fugg off.

How many times will this happen until would be rescuers pay the ultimate price.

Those guys who died in that cluster fugg werent killed by the enemy. They were killed by suckers who swallowed the kool aid labeled "PC BS".

Those of you who support this insanity should have sons riding in the back of such a humvee or have daughters driving same.

Youre right, since i had no kid there or skin in the game why should i give a chitt.

Maybe because im not a hypocrite.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/15.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Give the women their own unit, and it would work out just fine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Desert Storm, a few yesrs ago. A vehicle driven by one of Americas finest women im sure but maybe not one of americas finest fighters got lost and when the Arabs opened fire she dove to the floor board of the moving humvee, wrapping her head in her arms and screaming hysterically.

The real fighting men in the back were killed trying to return fire as the humvee ran into a canal and rolled over crushing them.

One "girl" got busted up pretty bad and was captured with two broken legs and subsequently taken to a hospital rather than being head shot so she could possibly be saved so she could be used to satisfy the sexual desires of her officer captors. So, during her ordeal the lives of other real fighters were risked to prevent her suffering the untold horrors she faced and indeed did suffer. That truth was squelched to prevent folks with some decency from turning against this PC stupidity.

For a while the PC crowd called her a brave world class hero until Jessica told them to fugg off.

Those guys who died in that cluster fugg werent killed by the enemy. They were killed by suckers who swallowed the kool aid labeled "PC BS".

Those of you who support this insanity should have sons riding in the back of such a humvee or have daughters driving same.

Youre right, since i had no kid there or skin in the game why should i give a chitt.

Wait! Are you claiming that guys never got lost in combat and it was because she was a female? What a crock of $hit!

And what does the female naval aviator have to do with these two female Rangers, except nothing?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This^^^.

Who with any sense wants their son sharing a fox hole with some chick they are infatuated or in love with and having to turn their head while listening to her fill a pot with piss after going months or years without having gotten any, or hear her having the big one in the bushes or next room with HER crush, or seeing her get a leg or face or arm blown off?

It took less than that in other conflicts to screw some men's minds up forever.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kudos to the women who achieved this.

I disagree with the concept of women in combat units, but it takes away nothing from their achievement.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Wait! Are you claiming that guys never got lost in combat and it was because she was a female? What a crock of $hit!

And what does the female naval aviator have to do with these two female Rangers, except nothing?

The Jessica Lynch convoy was lead by Caption TROY KING. Not a very female sounding name. If the fault for getting lost lies with anyone, it is with him, not some spec 4.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I will agree with that John. My concern is with the ultimate aim.
As far as them being as tough as the Rangers, well, it seems there would be a lot more financial reward to becoming a kicking ass pro football player.

Let me know when some woman becomes an NFL tackle, line backer or QB.

Maybe some can make it as a tight end or wide reciever.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I will agree with that John. My concern is with the ultimate aim.

And what is this ultimate aim of which you speak?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
amazing how many male chauvanists remain these days. Guess having pigs around annoys the muslims at least.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Women proclaimed "equal to men in due to "being" in front line conflict with men, AS.

The wonderment of this news is that the "toughest" of women are equal to thr toughest of men. That is the truth of the implication.

I'll say women are better than men, but they feel they have to prove it in all ways.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

The convoy you speak of that got lost at An Nasiriyah wasn't during Desert Storm.

The combat operations involving Jessica Lynch happened during OIF-1, in 2003.

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 08/23/15.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Thank you for the clarification.

The ultimate object of this is nothing more than a continuation of the emasculation of men with the ultimate aim being to prove them to be inferior humans.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We still arguing about bleeders? Where'd Splittail and her husband run off to?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.