-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In my experience, women are less likely to always use only the brute force solution. Brute force is good when it's good, but predictable when overused, and that's bad.

I know jack [bleep] about the Special Operations world or the requirements.

Except, women are now a fact in Spec Ops, and you'd better learn how to adapt to that and incorporate whatever strengths they bring.

Ditto ground combat. It's going to happen, how can you best use them to add to your combat power?

I don't know. But someone better.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never served in the military, but have had to manage disputes between genders at the office.

I can point out, in many private businesses and corporations, it's policy that people in relationships can not work together in the same office. It's done to prevent conflicts of interest and favoritism.

In the military, where the stakes are much higher, I would think that would be a policy as well. Woman gets pregnant by someone in her unit, both she & the father get kicked out.

I can see that in some cases, a woman could be an asset to a combat unit, for example when they have to interact with civilian women who can't or won't talk to men. But women who could hold their own in hand-to-hand combat are going to be quite rare, even more rare than specs ops types.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anyone really paid attention to the 2 posts I made, they MAY have a clue. I have fought in 4 battles and more damn firefights than I care to remember. We STAYED in the field. Our BC at that time was sharp. He relieved Platoon leaders and Company Commanders on the spot for making stupid moves that got MANY men killed-stupidly. Sometimes the Gooks would make the on the spot corrections but that usually meant other men died too. There are NO recycles, alibis or excuses. You are there for a long run and you either live or die. You kill or be killed. INSTANT removal of incompetence HAS to be the norm. Political correctness CANNOT EVER BE A FACTOR and "ring knocker" female Ranger qualified would give that phrase a whole new meaning Just TRY to relieve one of them for fuqking up.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by David_Walter
In my experience, women are less likely to always use only the brute force solution. Brute force is good when it's good, but predictable when overused, and that's bad.

Except, women are now a fact in Spec Ops, and you'd better learn how to adapt to that and incorporate whatever strengths they bring.

Ditto ground combat. It's going to happen, how can you best use them to add to your combat power?

Agreed. Like it or not, they're here. Time to figure out how best to make it work.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

To the bold statements, research, factual data as well as testimonials say the bring nothing to the table except distractions and biological pressures not conducive to combat readiness or good order and discipline..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
If anyone really paid attention to the 2 posts I made, they MAY have a clue. I have fought in 4 battles and more damn firefights than I care to remember. We STAYED in the field. Our BC at that time was sharp. He relieved Platoon leaders and Company Commanders on the spot for making stupid moves that got MANY men killed-stupidly. Sometimes the Gooks would make the on the spot corrections but that usually meant other men died too. There are NO recycles, alibis or excuses. You are there for a long run and you either live or die. You kill or be killed. INSTANT removal of incompetence HAS to be the norm. Political correctness CANNOT EVER BE A FACTOR and "ring knocker" female Ranger qualified would give that phrase a whole new meaning Just TRY to relieve one of them for fuqking up.

Apparently they have not, brother. But at least the "we have to make it works with what we have comments" they admit it has nothing to do with enhanced combat power, just social experimentation.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Now we can breathe a lot easier. Bring on the real war. I'm sure Patton would find a way. Brute force in war is the BEST.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why not develop a position that suits their strong points, instead of twisting long derived standards of current positions to fit them?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IntruderBN

Agreed. Like it or not, they're here. Time to figure out how best to make it work.

Don't exclude the butt-fugkers. We get to sort that out as well.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why would anybody consider a bleeder to be equal to a man?

The very notion is absurd.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Shrapnel needs to go stand in the misogynist corner.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I got a couple ideas.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to see an all female ranger regiment.

Get a group of angry women together, and look out. They'll destroy the world over the wrong shade of lipstick.

Whoever said the world would be a more gentle place if women were in charge, must have been living alone in a cave.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

They'll destroy the world over the wrong shade of lipstick.

They'd destroy themselves long before they found the enemy.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
insert cat fight sound.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Apparently they have not, brother. But at least the "we have to make it works with what we have comments" they admit it has nothing to do with enhanced combat power, just social experimentation.

Exactly. How long untill he feels he has to make it work with transvestites and downs patients?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess its good that I can remember the times I was worried about staying alive and not whether or not I was getting a piece of ass later, or my RTO wasn't trying to hand job me.

Life or death was so much easier back then....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Exactly. How long untill he feels he has to make it work with transvestites and downs patients?

Leave your family out of it, ball.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now for the haymaker. It would change forever how men would have to actually think and behave. Enemy female soldier is coming. hand to hand combat has arrived. All of the old ways of thinking of chivalrous behavior and striking women would be destroyed. You will bayonet her in the guts or throat or smash her face in with a rifle butt or your helmet. You may have to disembowel her with you e-tool or combat knife and smash her face and head into mush with your boot then be ready to do it again to the next one coming. You would have to adjust thinking to what would happen if your daughter was the soldier in question. WTF do you think battle/combat is???? I could do it. Could you?? Would you??

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.