Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Now Kelly is trying to give Cruz the business on deporting illegals and he's having no part of it....she's losing support by the minute

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
she's probably menstruating.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought her approach was brilliant!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saw that. She was sure kissing up to Krispy Cream, though.

Fox needs to replace her with Shannon Bream or Martha MacCallum!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Both if whom, are far more beautiful and grounded by comparison.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Now Kelly is trying to give Cruz the business on deporting illegals and he's having no part of it....she's losing support by the minute

Apples and oranges, Danny Boy. That $6 million per year is the only support she cares about.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
They need to screw that bitches head to an old freighter and sink em both.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That'll happen as soon as people stop tuning in.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, here's an idea. Let's send a GOP candidate into the general election who has not been vetted. Let's let the other guys do the vetting for us. We know how kind and loving the party "of inclusiveness (except when you don't agree with us)" is. I'm sure they'll deal with our 'candidate' with the usual kid gloves. How's that worked out in the past?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Saw that. She was sure kissing up to Krispy Cream, though.

Fox needs to replace her with Shannon Bream or Martha MacCallum!

Martha has been down on her knees, opening Krispy's zipper since 2012. sick

Shannon Bream has it all over Kelly...looks, intelligence, poise...

Kelly has an "I'm too sexy for everyone" attitude. She reminds me of the HS cheerleader who was elected class president...RAH! smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
gunner, you're gonna make a helluva old man with a broke filter someday.

wink

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Hey, here's an idea. Let's send a GOP candidate into the general election who has not been vetted. Let's let the other guys do the vetting for us. We know how kind and loving the party "of inclusiveness (except when you don't agree with us)" is. I'm sure they'll deal with our 'candidate' with the usual kid gloves. How's that worked out in the past?

Better yet; lets elect a candidate without a voting record grin
The one we have now voted "present"

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
That'll happen as soon as people stop tuning in.

Hope they're tuning out by the millions.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sandcritter

wink

I just completed that Dale Carnegie course:

"How to lose friends and piss everybody else off" laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Megyn Kelly looked like she had been ran through the ringer on TV tonight.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The one I would pick would be Bream. Was a local TV personality/radio commentator around here for a few years and seemed to have her head screwed on straight. I have no idea if she's attractive as I only know her from radio.

Not sure how she's acting now that she's gone big time.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Fox and Kelly are arrogant and stupid. They think that they shape opinion instead of respond to it. Like the Republican establishment, they are behind the curve as the ground has shifted under them. The rules have changed and they haven't realized it yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Megyn Kelly looked like she had been ran through the ringer on TV tonight.

She's feeling the heat. laugh

She's a AAA player, not a major-league star, IMO. Oootsie-Cutsie only goes so far.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gotta figure Trump has people trying to rape her and stuff too. It's has to be stressful.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just a few months ago She was the Darling of the campfire. The worm has turned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Just a few months ago She was the Darling of the campfire. The worm has turned.

Don't fret. The media will tell them something different to think shortly.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup and in another month or 2 the worm will have turned for someone else.

Interesting times.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh man what a disappointment. I thought this posting was about them having an affair instead of beating that old dead horse about a reporter asking a politician controversial questions. Kinda like complaining because birds fly or fish swim

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just glad Trump was smart enough to use Biden's son's identity on his Ashley Madison account.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well for one thing, we will surely know how they feel about the crease in his drawers.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You gotta figure Trump has people trying to rape her and stuff too. It's has to be stressful.

I think it's because she just got back from a hiatus to dial back the Trump stuff,....Trump's back at her, and Roger Ailes told her to put the heat on Cruz.

A 6 million dollar a year job as a propagandist ain't for sissies.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So,why would not Cruz answer the question about illegals?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just glad Trump was smart enough to use Biden's son's identity on his Ashley Madison account.

Yep, and I'm glad I used yours. whistle whistle whistle

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah you right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

What was the question and what was his answer? I don't watch that crap.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this it? Sounds reasonable to me. Anybody that says what they are going to do without congress is either an idiot or a criminal.
____

Cruz was then asked, “if you have a husband and a wife who are illegal immigrants, and they have two children who are here, who are American citizens, would you deport all of them? Would you deport the American citizen children?”

He responded, “So, Megyn, what I’ve said is that we should approach immigration in a staged manner. We should start with focusing on areas of bipartisan agreement. Where is there bipartisan agreement? On two major areas. Number one, that we should do everything possible to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. And number two, to improve and streamline legal immigration.”

Kelly then cut in, “that doesn’t sound like an answer. Mr. Trump answered that question explicitly last night on ‘The O’Reilly Factor.’ Will you do so now?” Cruz stated, “Well, Megyn, what I’m doing is answering what I think Congress should do. What Congress should do, and I introduced legislation to do exactly this, triple the Border Patrol. Increase fourfold the fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to monitor the border, put in place a strong biometic exit/entry system, because 40% of illegal immigration doesn’t come across the border, it’s visa overstays. Put in place a strong E-Verify system. And then this final piece is critical, actually have the federal government enforce the law.”

Kelly again cut in, “Senator, I understand all that, and you’ve outlined your plan, but you’re — unlike you, you’re dodging my question. You don’t want to answer that question. He says he would.” Cruz protested, “I’m not playing that game.”

After Kelly again asked whether the American citizen children of illegal immigrants would be deported under his policy, Cruz answered, “Megyn, I get that that’s the question you want to ask, that’s also the question every mainstream media liberal journalist wants to ask. They focus exclusively –.” Kelly then asked if such a question was “unfair.” Cruz maintained it’s “a distraction from how we actually solve the problem. You know, it’s also the question Barack Obama wants to focus on.”

Kelly asked why it was “so hard” for Cruz to give a yes or no answer. Cruz stated, “Because, Megyn, we need to solve the problem. And the way you solve the problem, is you focus where there’s bipartisan agreement first. Once we’ve secured the border, once we’ve actually proven we can do this, once we’ve stop the Obama administration’s policy of releasing 104,000 violent criminal illegal aliens in one year, once we’ve solved that problem, then we can have a debate, then we can have a conversation.”

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I didn't watch, but sometimes a person doesn't answer a question because they don't agree with its premise.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If he evaded it's because he is a politician indistinguishable from all the others. He is being counseled to be evasive on "hot-button" issues just like the rest of the professional pols.

I respect him greatly but he will not move this country forward and should be ignored heretofore.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

What was the question and what was his answer? I don't watch that crap.

And that still hasn't stopped you from having an opinion.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Is this it? Sounds reasonable to me. Anybody that says what they are going to do without congress is either an idiot or a criminal.
____

Cruz was then asked, “if you have a husband and a wife who are illegal immigrants, and they have two children who are here, who are American citizens, would you deport all of them? Would you deport the American citizen children?”

He responded, “So, Megyn, what I’ve said is that we should approach immigration in a staged manner. We should start with focusing on areas of bipartisan agreement. Where is there bipartisan agreement? On two major areas. Number one, that we should do everything possible to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. And number two, to improve and streamline legal immigration.”

Kelly then cut in, “that doesn’t sound like an answer. Mr. Trump answered that question explicitly last night on ‘The O’Reilly Factor.’ Will you do so now?” Cruz stated, “Well, Megyn, what I’m doing is answering what I think Congress should do. What Congress should do, and I introduced legislation to do exactly this, triple the Border Patrol. Increase fourfold the fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to monitor the border, put in place a strong biometic exit/entry system, because 40% of illegal immigration doesn’t come across the border, it’s visa overstays. Put in place a strong E-Verify system. And then this final piece is critical, actually have the federal government enforce the law.”

Kelly again cut in, “Senator, I understand all that, and you’ve outlined your plan, but you’re — unlike you, you’re dodging my question. You don’t want to answer that question. He says he would.” Cruz protested, “I’m not playing that game.”

After Kelly again asked whether the American citizen children of illegal immigrants would be deported under his policy, Cruz answered, “Megyn, I get that that’s the question you want to ask, that’s also the question every mainstream media liberal journalist wants to ask. They focus exclusively –.” Kelly then asked if such a question was “unfair.” Cruz maintained it’s “a distraction from how we actually solve the problem. You know, it’s also the question Barack Obama wants to focus on.”

Kelly asked why it was “so hard” for Cruz to give a yes or no answer. Cruz stated, “Because, Megyn, we need to solve the problem. And the way you solve the problem, is you focus where there’s bipartisan agreement first. Once we’ve secured the border, once we’ve actually proven we can do this, once we’ve stop the Obama administration’s policy of releasing 104,000 violent criminal illegal aliens in one year, once we’ve solved that problem, then we can have a debate, then we can have a conversation.”

There's the premise I wouldn't agree with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't have to watch TV to know you're an idiot.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I didn't watch it,....but that's about as wishy-washy as it gets.

People aren't buying that wishy-washy politician chit these days.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Oh man what a disappointment. I thought this posting wa about them having an affair instead of beating that old dead horse about a reporter asking a politician controversial questions. Kinda like complaining because birds fly or fish swim

MegKelly -Is- politically naieve/sophmoric... therefore a "useful idiot" for the Left

Used to love it when she'd appear on Ted O'Baxters program and drool and fawn over his witicisms (witless) ... gag

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lockhart
If he evaded it's because he is a politician indistinguishable from all the others. He is being counseled to be evasive on "hot-button" issues just like the rest of the professional pols.

I respect him greatly but he will not move this country forward and should be ignored heretofore.

He didn't evade anything. He said he didn't know. There are a lot of obstacles to be overcome before that decision is even an option.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
____

Yup---word-for-word!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Lockhart

He didn't evade anything. He said he didn't know. There are a lot of obstacles to be overcome before that decision is even an option.

Well,....maybe he needs to run for President after he knows what he's going to do about illegal immigration.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump knows what he's going to do about it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I think he's being realistic that there will still be democrats in congress after the upcoming elections.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't watch it,....but that's about as wishy-washy as it gets.

People aren't buying that wishy-washy politician chit these days.

Right. It's better to scream "I"M DEPORTING THEM ALL..THEM CHINESE TOO, AND I'LL MAKE 'EM PAY THEIR OWN AIRFARE!".

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The polls seem to say it is.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The bi tch wanted him to say "anchor baby"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I always heard a lie well told was better than the truth. Some of us just don't abide by it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well, I always heard a lie well told was better than the truth. Some of us just don't abide by it.

You abide the lies told by your preferred candidate.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Pretty damn simple really!

"Yes....I'd deport all of them! The children have to remain under the guardianship of their parents therefore they must go back to Mexico or wherever until such time as their parents wish to come into the USA LEGALLY!!"

Even birds know not to land downwind!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

What???
are we "electing" a f'ng King ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

What???

A benevolent King, thank you.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

You abide the lies told by your preferred candidate.

Quite adept at breaking Reagan's Golden Rule! ain'tcha?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You should have been here in '12 and '08.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn it's obvious that this is going to be a f'ing mess no matter who gets the keys and pens.

Couple that with a lot of pissed off and disappointed voters. Hmmmmm.....

The last round was nothing in comparison to what I see coming.

The Perfect Storm!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What???

I can't help it if your preferred candidate is a wishy-washy politician. But he doesn't have his own money to campaign with, so he can't be his own man.

It's the game. Cruz has to play it. Trump doesn't.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

What???

Benevolent and munificent. you're welcome.

Just wondering why Tr uuuuuuu mp never ran for public office in New Yawk?
Mayor? Senator? Dog catcher?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Pretty damn simple really!

"Yes....I'd deport all of them! The children have to remain under the guardianship of their parents therefore they must go back to Mexico or wherever until such time as their parents wish to come into the USA LEGALLY!!"

Abso-F'n-Lootley!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Perfect Storm if (when) the economy tanks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anka Babee!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, Trump knows what you want to hear.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=81&v=8hEm6LiU3rw[/video]

Last edited by luv2safari; 08/25/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spin, spin, spin, over and over again

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

What???

I can't help it if your preferred candidate is a wishy-washy politician. But he doesn't have his own money to campaign with, so he can't be his own man.

It's not a "game" !

Bet Trump, if you asked him who said your tagline quote, you would get some hilarious response....
Bet Cruz would know it was Robert E. Lee
That's the difference between flash and substance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

TFF...now you understand the game? At this point in 2011 you swore that Ron Paul had it in the bag.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

TFF...now you understand the game? At this point in 2011 you swore that Ron Paul had it in the bag.

No.

I never thought Ron Paul "had it in the bag" I appreciated him because he refused to play the game, but I always knew that he was a longshot,

Ron Paul tried to engage Americans at an intellectual level. He wanted to talk about Constitutional original intent and the failure of Keynesian economics.

Any candidate who attempts to engage Americans at an intellectual level is going to be a longshot.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You should have been here in '12 and '08.

I can imagine... he's not getting any better

Sorta curmudgeonly and Ed Asner ish.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
"Refused to play the game"
"has to play the game"
"doesn't have to play the game"
WTF
make up your mind already and get into the f'ng game

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Any candidate who attempts to engage Americans at an intellectual level is going to be a longshot.

You're absolutely correct, Bristoe. This will continue to haunt Ben Carson and elevate the Trumpster.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If this plays out in the election, we'll lose. Republicans are like the librarian always shushing everyone up. Democrats are the fun kids that make too much noise in the library.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Apples and oranges, Danny Boy. That $6 million per year is the only support she cares about.

Damn! For $500K per month we should be getting a lot more than what MK is bringing.

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.
--Winston Churchill
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Exactly.

Originally Posted by mathman
____

There's the premise I wouldn't agree with.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Y'all just admit it now.

[Linked Image]

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Anybody that says what they are going to do without congress is either an idiot or a criminal.
Like the AIC??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Amazing how many men are terrified of smart and capable women. Kelly's simply good at her job and she doesn't care whose ox is being gored, like any good journalist.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Fox seems to have an agenda and thinks it can manipulate who the GOP candidate will be.Kelly doesn't like Trump and since Cruz agrees with much of Trumps rhetoric she isn't fond of Cruz.I hardly find that good journalism

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Go Trump.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hardly find that good journalism

We have not seen any impartial journalism for a long time. I don't expect any, any way soon since they are all taught at the same schools. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No he doesn't. The man is one huge hyberbole machine...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox seems to have an agenda and thinks it can manipulate who the GOP candidate will be.Kelly doesn't like Trump and since Cruz agrees with much of Trumps rhetoric she isn't fond of Cruz.I hardly find that good journalism

That's assuming she's acting on her own

I doubt she's capable of that.

At this point, I think they sent her on vacation to protect her from the firestorm of Trump supporters who would get in her face immediately after the debate.

Now that she's back, Fox is doubling down on protecting their brand and taking Trump down in the process.

This is a big deal - because if Fox News succeeds, every candidate from here on out is going to kiss their ass and bow down to them - and if Trump succeeds, Fox News is rendered a propaganda machine and everyone will remember them trying to take out the GOP nominee

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA

At this point, I think they sent her on vacation to protect her from the firestorm of Trump supporters who would get in her face immediately after the debate.

Now that she's back, Fox is doubling down on protecting their brand and taking Trump down in the process.

This is a big deal - because if Fox News succeeds, every candidate from here on out is going to kiss their ass and bow down to them - and if Trump succeeds, Fox News is rendered a propaganda machine and everyone will remember them trying to take out the GOP nominee

I concur

Dean

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Amazing how many men are terrified of smart and capable women. Kelly's simply good at her job and she doesn't care whose ox is being gored, like any good journalist.

Seems like I read once that Megyn, like Cruz, clerked for a SCOTUS Judge. If so, maybe Cruz was just disappointed in her ignoring the legal and political realities in favor of pursuing a "gotcha moment".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I don't have to watch TV to know you're an idiot.

And he always has an opinion- which no one is interested in.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

A fair assessment by Jorge, I think.

But the Flim-Flam man is doing a service by drawing attention to himself, and, coincidentally, to some important issues.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

It worked for O. I sure wish Romney had said he would work to get gas back under $2 a gallon. Hell, i wish he would have told everyone he would give everyone a color TV. What happened to the tax refund Clinton was going to give everyone. Oh yeah, he found we wouldnt spend it wisely.

Fire with fire...

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

What???

Well, its been done before, like 3 years ago.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by curdog4570

A fair assessment by Jorge, I think.

But the Flim-Flam man is doing a service by drawing attention to himself, and, coincidentally, to some important issues.

100% agree. I just don't trust nor like him, but I hope I'm wrong...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Helping Jeb, who will fold to the dimocrap.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Fox is a puppet for the RNC. I am not a die hard Trump supporter, how ever if the election were today he would get my vote. The RNC is not supposed to be dictating who is the candidate the people should be voting for. But that has been happening in a obvious and undermining way. They get away with it because, the ignorant, stupid voters ( NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ). Have not a clue how corrupt the whole process is and has been for ever. And the pieces of chit count on the short memory of voters to get away with murder. Hence absolutely no shame!!!!!! Sounds just like the CLINTOONS don't it?????? The whole pack in the scum bucket is actually very much the same. We all really have an obligation to inform as many as possible, if there's to be any hope. Shame even the azzholes that think they know, can't see through the smoke and mirrors.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seems like I read once that Megyn, like Cruz, clerked for a SCOTUS Judge. If so, maybe Cruz was just disappointed in her ignoring the legal and political realities in favor of pursuing a "gotcha moment".

No, she didn't clerk for a SCOTUS judge.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunner500

wink

I just completed that Dale Carnegie course:

"How to lose friends and piss everybody else off" laugh

Laffin'. I've got a PhD in that course.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O K........ which of the HOT FOX CHICKS is it that DID clerk for one?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball

It worked for O. I sure wish Romney had said he would work to get gas back under $2 a gallon. Hell, i wish he would have told everyone he would give everyone a color TV. What happened to the tax refund Clinton was going to give everyone. Oh yeah, he found we wouldnt spend it wisely.

Fire with fire...

But, you see, that is the basic difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals have no moral obligations and don't care what their Politicians do, as long as they get theirs. Conservatives, on the other hand, take strong stances on moral issues. Too strong for their own good sometime, at least when it comes to politics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdenike
Fox is a puppet for the RNC. I am not a die hard Trump supporter, how ever if the election were today he would get my vote. The RNC is not supposed to be dictating who is the candidate the people should be voting for. But that has been happening in a obvious and undermining way. They get away with it because, the ignorant, stupid voters ( NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ). Have not a clue how corrupt the whole process is and has been for ever. And the pieces of chit count on the short memory of voters to get away with murder. Hence absolutely no shame!!!!!! Sounds just like the CLINTOONS don't it?????? The whole pack in the scum bucket is actually very much the same. We all really have an obligation to inform as many as possible, if there's to be any hope. Shame even the azzholes that think they know, can't see through the smoke and mirrors.

Take care, Willie

its goes back to at least 2008

I know alot of you don't care for Ron Paul, but Ron Paul early in the election cycle was killing it in Fox News polls, straw polls and just about every other internet or phone in poll - and was leading the charge with donations.

Hannity was basically dismissing that Ron Paul would win every poll they and would then focus on who came in second or whatever.

Then when it comes time for the Fox sponsored debate, they don't invite Ron Paul. Jay Leno thought it was such a s_hit move, he invited Ron Paul to be on his show on the night of the debates.

Its not a big deal when a conservative candidate you don't care for gets s_hit on by Fox, but now that its Trump and he has some backing, people are starting to see Fox News show their true colors.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/25/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
O K........ which of the HOT FOX CHICKS is it that DID clerk for one?

None. Ann Coulter and/or Laura Ingham.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
OH!!!!! And again not that I am one hundred percent sold on Trump yet. But here is some food for thought. Any one that has as high of an opinion of themselve as Mr. Trump. That very deeply wants to be able to say " I WAS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME ". Will certainly have some missteps. But bet your azz, will probably do more good for the country than bad. So to all those looking for perfection. I say there was only one that was perfect, and that poor son of a gun ended up on the cross. Now before the azzholes acuse me of equating Trump to God. I'll save ya some typing time, extract your head out of your azz.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My thinking is that FOX is not capable of dragging Trump down. He's sort of proven that already, so much that Ailes had to apologize to him a couple of weeks ago IIRC. Like it or not, Trump is very popular amongst the general public who is fed up wit PC, politicians, and the media, and the general public backlash against any network who tries to drag him through the mud, at least right now, ain't gonna fly. Trump knows it, and will keep the heat on as long as his approval #'s allow it

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is a losing game for Fox. Lose, and they are revealed to be the idiots they are. Win and bring down Trump, and half or more of their audience will hate them for it.

They seriously need to rethink where they are headed with this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the best move Fox could have done is just ignored Trump during the debate, give him a softball question about the economy and then his closing statement - that would have pissed him off and who knows how he would have reacted.

Instead they make a victim out of him - a man that understands that bad press is better than no press, and turn the most loyal TV viewers in America against their most popular newsperson.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump is the living embodiment of the old adage that there is no bad publicity, just publicity.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by byc

Cruz did dodge a couple of her questions.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup which enabled her to make the point she was after.

But it was the same question.

Last edited by byc; 08/26/15.

Go Nats!!!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Liberals have no moral obligations and don't care what their Politicians do, as long as they get theirs.

I thought that was the mantra.....of government employees.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by byc

No, she asked the same question over and over.
_____

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by byc

Because he did not answer her question.

Cruz did not have to answer but now it is hanging out there in mid-air.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
the best move Fox could have done is just ignored Trump during the debate, give him a softball question about the economy and then his closing statement - that would have pissed him off and who knows how he would have reacted.

Instead they make a victim out of him - a man that understands that bad press is better than no press, and turn the most loyal TV viewers in America against their most popular newsperson.

DONALD Restarted the Fight with FOX

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc

But he did answer. He basically said "I don't know yet". She wanted something else.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It certainly looks that way. I'm no fan of Trump and his sophomoric rants ( most of which I agree in principle).

I also am not dazzled by Kelly in any manner. She has a harsh hatchet face and strident manner. She is also ignorant about the real world outside her guardian bubble, much like Martha McCallum is. FOX has prettier and smarter, IMO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

like someone else said - and we're all talking about him again

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by byc

But he did answer. He basically said "I don't know yet". She wanted something else.
Bingo!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cruz is a world-class debater and he handed Megyn her skinny ass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Absolutely not. Megan Kelly, formerly Megyn Kendall, worked as an associate at the Chicago office of the Jones Day law firm, which for a long time was the largest law firm in the US. Per Wikipedia, she worked mostly on matters for the credit reporting firm Experian. That is a long way from clerking for a Supreme Court Justice or matching Ted Cruz in intellect.

She moved into broadcasting in 2003, whether because her work was boring or she did not make partnership. Probably both.

There is no doubt that she is strikingly attractive, outspoken and reasonably smart. That only takes you so far in a top tier law firm. She is doing much better at broadcasting, reportedly for $6 million per year, and likely enjoying it much more.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I just read the whole transcript and you are right. On short tv interviews you live or die by your soundbites. Hard to remember long and repeated talking points. Cruz has answered the question more clearly in the past.

Ted Cruz 2011: “The Constitution protects birthright citizenship for illegals and it’s a mistake for conservatives to spend time fighting it.”

Ted Cruz 2015: “We should end granting automatic birthright citizenship to the children of those who are here illegally.” When pressed on whether a change to the Constitution to end birthright citizenship would be realistic, Cruz said: “I think it is possible, but any constitutional amendment by its nature is difficult to achieve.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Absolutely!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
People don't like to hear the truth. Fantasy is much easier to accept.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Sizzle to steak ratio.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Works for me

Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i hope he uses protection.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think Megyn is hot...and smart...and takes her orders from Rupert Murdoch.

At $6,000,000 a year and I'd his follow orders too.

Therein lies the media problem...in a nutshell.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

We are getting a double dose of that these days.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

We are getting a double dose of that these days.

Which one is Trump spewing?

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Shirley, you don't think Trump and/or Cruz is terrified of Megyn?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by byc

Cruz answered the question in the context of the real world - in terms of how the anchor baby problem can be resolved legally and within the constitution.

Trump answered the question in the context of Trump-world - like his business where he can just proclaim and people will do what he says. It makes a nice sound-bite but there would be a lot of push back that he'd have to go to plan B.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Perry is saying the same thing as Cruz, but ain't nobody paying any attention.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Perry is saying the same thing as Cruz, but ain't nobody paying any attention.

I think it's his poindexter glasses.

He needs to lose them...worse than Goldwater.

Glasses in general on the macro level project inferiority...and yeah I know about FDR and Truman.

Maybe Perry needs some wire rims. I wear them on occasion and can tell chicks dig em. The John Lennon type...

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 08/26/15.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah but I at least give Perry credit for wearing his come and get 'em shirt when he can!! grin

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

wink

Lmao! A sight to behold for sure.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by byc
yeah but I at least give Perry credit for wearing his come and get 'em shirt when he can!! grin

The only thing worse than plastic glasses..is being bald. Ain't gotta shot being bald these days.

People tend to vote fer hair...I'm not sure where Trump fits in to my theory. I guess he's got hair. Swoopdeeloop deloop.

Ya gotta love it. grin

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I think it's his poindexter glasses.

He needs to lose them...worse than Goldwater.

He needs to give 'em back to Palin.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

She wanted Cruz to lock himself in - today - to a policy that he may or may not wish to pursue two years from now if he becomes president.

Two years from now, she'll say, "President Cruz, in 2015, you promised the American people ..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by byc

Cruz answered the question in the context of the real world - in terms of how the anchor baby problem can be resolved legally and within the constitution.

Trump answered the question in the context of Trump-world - like his business where he can just proclaim and people will do what he says. It makes a nice sound-bite but there would be a lot of push back that he'd have to go to plan B.

And that's all I've been saying this whole time. Trump knows there will be no fence in this lifetime and that people who have been here illegally for any time will not be deported. I'm really happy about him doing well as the grudge candidate, but I'm afraid of what is going to happen when people wake up to the fact that he's lying to them. Who knows? They may not care.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or it will be too late. AGAIN!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And that's all I've been saying this whole time. Trump knows there will be no fence in this lifetime and that people who have been here illegally for any time will not be deported. I'm really happy about him doing well as the grudge candidate, but I'm afraid of what is going to happen when people wake up to the fact that he's lying to them. Who knows? They may not care.

A wall can be built along the entire southern border, and it would be effective in slowing the flow of illegal immigration into this country.

And make no mistake, a fugking schit fugking ton of illegal immigrants can and would be deported in a short amount of time if you had an administration with the will to do it.

And yes, it would be legal.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

A wall can be built along the entire southern border, and it would be effective in slowing the flow of illegal immigration into this country.

And make no mistake, a fugking schit fugking ton of illegal immigrants can and would be deported in a short amount of time if you had an administration with the will to do it.

And yes, it would be legal.

Travis

Of course it could, as soon as congress decides it will and keeps it as a priority for 20 years.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure part of his plan is too eliminate Congress. Or at the very least those who aren't nice to him.

All thrown away along with the 14th.

It's just that easy! laugh

Go Nats!!!!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Or we could just go with jeb's plan and leave the porch light on for them.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I don't see where the problem is. Illegals should be deported. If they want to take their Americal citizen minor children with them, give the kids passports. They can renter anytime subject to legal requirements. If the parents want their kids to remain in US it's up to them to arrange foster care. Put the responsibility on where it belongs - on the parents whose past decisions created the situation.

And end the anchor baby catch. At least one parent must be an American citizen or in the process to become one legally, or otherwise both parents legally in the US.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree, and deporting them IS the answer. It worked before and would work again. Unfortunately, this country has evolved to the point where funding social programs is more important than enforcing the laws, and that evolution has been over several decades, not just the last few years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, this country has evolved to the point where funding social programs is more important than enforcing the laws, and that evolution has been over several decades, not just the last few years.

Started with FDR but the big jump was with Johnson. If we would only end aid of able bodied people, they would go to work and a lot of the illegals would self deport. Not all, but a lot. I would make it easier to deport the rest. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I agree, and deporting them IS the answer. It worked before and would work again. Unfortunately, this country has evolved to the point where funding social programs is more important than enforcing the laws, and that evolution has been over several decades, not just the last few years.

Deporting someone and then letting them turn right around and come back makes no sense at all. It is an expensive form of amnesty.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When it cost them $5k a pop, and a gauntlet of rapists and robbers to get back, they don't just "turn around".

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
When it cost them $5k a pop, and a gauntlet of rapists and robbers to get back, they don't just "turn around".

NO, Trump said he would bring them back. Just the "good ones"

Send them home and bring them back legal.
How and especially Why would anyone go to Central America and try to do what common-sense would dictate doing here in the first place?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.