Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sanders within the margin of error on Hitlery (he was 40 points down in May). Hitlery at 37%; first time she's polled under 50% in Iowa, EVER (including 2008).

Trump leading the Rs with 23%, and a +26 popularity approval rate. Ben Carson second with 18% and a ... +71 popularity approval rate (HOLY CRAP!). Cruz and Walker tied for third with 8%; Bush and Rubio tied in 4th at 6th. No other R worth mentioning (2% or less).

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...ll-n418471?cid=par-time-article_20150831

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Unless something unforeseen crops up Trump is going to win it.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

Unless something unforeseen crops up Trump is going to win it.

The election is more than 450 days out.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, 450 days and a lot can happen. And this thread by Fost, really gives me pause that anything, EVER will change:
GOP SELLOUT

And I still don't trust Trump...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't trust politicians.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With Trumps refusal to stay in the republican party if he does not win the nomination, I have to wonder what his security looks like.

This is a dangerous situation for him to run as a third party. Last time this happened with Ross Perot the GOP split the vote and lost in a situation that was an easy win. Here they are again.

I am not sure this is going to happen again with the state of the country and the serious left shift we have had over the last 7 years. There are plenty of extreme people that have panic and stress over this.

He should keep his head down as this gets closer if he plays this out with the third party threat.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475

Unless something unforeseen crops up

When has it not?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
I don't trust politicians.
The bottom line.. And IMHO that's why Trump's numbers stay high.. The rest (other than Dr.Carson) are politicians - and the voters have elected GOP members TWICE now to stop the AIC and the damn dems and they've done NOTHING..

People are right pizzed - and, with Trump, they can tell the GOP as a party to go pizz up a rope and KMA at the same time..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not only Trumps numbers, but Carson as well. He's no politician at all and right now he's polling second in Iowa with an unheard of popularity approval percentage.

Agreed on the GOP establishment now being very clearly seen as the other head of the snake.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 4ager
Not only Trumps numbers, but Carson as well. He's no politician at all and right now he's polling second in Iowa with an unheard of popularity approval percentage.

Agreed on the GOP establishment now being very clearly seen as the other head of the snake.

Quite possible a Trump, Carson ticket.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump can't be trusted, Carson is a ? who knows. Where would we be with the 2nd amendment with either of them???

Ted Cruz has seen first hand, and EXPOSED all of the corruption in DC ever since he was elected to the senate TWO years ago. McConnel and Boehner hate him for exposing their game. Boehner called him a jackass the other day! Ted Cruz is the best man for the job.

Last edited by winchester70; 08/31/15.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by winchester70
Trump can't be trusted

Who do you trust more, Trump of Clinton?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yep, 450 days and a lot can happen. And this thread by Fost, really gives me pause that anything, EVER will change:
GOP SELLOUT

And I still don't trust Trump...
You and me both. He's been a lifelong democrat and a HUGE supporter of Bill & Hill.

And his ego is a bit out of control. I don't like a guy like that with the launch codes when a pizzin contest breaks out with Putin.

I'm DELIGHTED to see Ben Carson surging.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Trump can't be trusted

If that was my choice in the general, I'd vote Trump in a heartbeat. But in the primary there is a better choice. Ted Cruz has always stood tall for what we believe in, often alone. We know exactly where he stands on the important stuff, you know, FREEDOM, LIBERTY, SMALL GOVERNMENT, LESS TAX, 2nd AMENDMENT, etc etc etc. He has never been a DEM*RAT in the past, and has never waivered from true conservative principals.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Does it really matter anymore?
Just look at the puzzies we have as leader in the House and Senate. Boner and McConald.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Trump can't be trusted

If that was my choice in the general, I'd vote Trump in a heartbeat. But in the primary there is a better choice. Ted Cruz has always stood tall for what we believe in, often alone. We know exactly where he stands on the important stuff, you know, FREEDOM, LIBERTY, SMALL GOVERNMENT, LESS TAX, 2nd AMENDMENT, etc etc etc. He has never been a DEM*RAT in the past, and has never waivered from true conservative principals.

Can't argue with that. Cruz just needs to hand in there while some of the flies drop.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/31/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump can't be trusted, Carson is a ? who knows. Where would we be with the 2nd amendment with either of them???

Ted Cruz has seen first hand, and EXPOSED all of the corruption in DC ever since he was elected to the senate TWO years ago. McConnel and Boehner hate him for exposing their game. Boehner called him a jackass the other day! Ted Cruz is the best man for the job.

I agree 100%...Ted Cruz is the man we need!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At 6-7%, he needs more than large font in bold.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm a Rand man, but I'm leaning more toward Cruz all the time. I think Rand and Cruz are both cut from the same cloth, but Cruz is the more aggressive of the two, and we need aggeressive right now.

Trump is just on a publicity campaign for his own ends. I don't trust him and I don't think he's committed to seeing this through.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd have no problem at all if Carson was the GOP nominee.

I could vote for him with ease.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 6 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.