Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
They sure like to kill dogs. This will be pretty expensive.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...low-officer-after-entering-wrong-n419491

Feel the Bern in your wallet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and they killed yet another innocent dog. Cop shot as well, which is what I'd expect, for being at the wrong address. Home owner shot as well. Looks like the cop that was shot was hit by one of his own. Not clear if the home owner was armed.
Stupid, stupid, stupid, and just fuels the fire

Last edited by Mannlicher; 09/01/15.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not much interest shown in this thread, considering all the possibilities.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Innocent WHITE lives don't matter.

Also, how the heck was the shooting an "accident"? It was a LEO cluster f***. This is the kind of knucklehead thing that will further emasculate Law Enforcement; the public and politicians will soon demand that LE use less lethal equipment.

My family are staunch supporters of the Law and those who enforce it, but we also call out stupidity and possible lethal consequences of stupidity.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Illustrates the whole problem with a militarized police culture, which is utterly inconsistent with the rights enshrined and guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill Of Rights. You can't have both in the same society.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Early reports indicate that the first officer entering the kitchen saw the dog, knelt down and softly called him over to prevent him from warning the occupants, "here pooch, c'mon boy, c'mon, thassa good doggie!". The dog came trotting over just as the second officer entered. The second officer upon seeing the dog advancing "in a threatening manner" toward the first officer immediately fired a fusillade of shots striking the dog, the first officer, the occupant of the house, the refrigerator, the stove and several small appliances along the counter top. The third officer, excited by the firing and disappointed that no more live targets were available, drew his sidearm and finished off the refrigerator and the Hamilton Beach blender, reportedly shouting "get some! get some!" while doing so.

I'm outraged and plan on starting a "Dog Lives Matter!" movement. My first act of protest will be to burn down a local PetsMart, right after I've looted the liquor store next to it...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DeKalb county is a cesspool of corruption and a poster child of what is wrong with affirmative action run amuck!

They used to elect Cynthia McKinney to Congress, a sheriff was sentenced for having another man killed who was running for sheriff, one of their cnty commissioners is in prison for taking bribes they have been through 2-3 cnty mgr's and I think the current one is under indictment for bribery or fraud.

It is no wonder they have issues!!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Early reports indicate that the first officer entering the kitchen saw the dog, knelt down and softly called him over to prevent him from warning the occupants, "here pooch, c'mon boy, c'mon, thassa good doggie!". The dog came trotting over just as the second officer entered. The second officer upon seeing the dog advancing "in a threatening manner" toward the first officer immediately fired a fusillade of shots striking the dog, the first officer, the occupant of the house, the refrigerator, the stove and several small appliances along the counter top. The third officer, excited by the firing and disappointed that no more live targets were available, drew his sidearm and finished off the refrigerator and the Hamilton Beach blender, reportedly shouting "get some! get some!" while doing so.

I'm outraged and plan on starting a "Dog Lives Matter!" movement. My first act of protest will be to burn down a local PetsMart, right after I've looted the liquor store next to it...

LMAO!!!

Great post! laugh grin

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Holy crap... cops enter wrong house and shoot unarmed homeowner, the dog AND one of their own cops?

Hadn't heard the details before.

Cops:
[Linked Image]

Homeowner:
[Linked Image]

Dog:
[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Keystone Cops live... Product of an adrenalin OD.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Holy crap... cops enter wrong house and shoot unarmed homeowner, the dog AND one of their own cops?

Cops:
[Linked Image]

Homeowner:
[Linked Image]

Dog:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by luv2safari; 09/03/15.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Race issue? White lives don't matter.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
where's Al Sharpthug and Jessie the Adultery when you need them?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
DeKalb county is a cesspool of corruption and a poster child of what is wrong with affirmative action run amuck!

They used to elect Cynthia McKinney to Congress, a sheriff was sentenced for having another man killed who was running for sheriff, one of their cnty commissioners is in prison for taking bribes they have been through 2-3 cnty mgr's and I think the current one is under indictment for bribery or fraud.

It is no wonder they have issues!!

Mike

that county is not my county. they look like they are at the risk of tipping over at any time. wink

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Cops:
[Linked Image]

Homeowner:
[Linked Image]

Dog:
[Linked Image]
Probably just gunning for crackers.

I'm full on in support of cops, but also full on in opposition to jackbooted thug Nazis'. I'm not sure which category is outnumbering the other anymore.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

Cops:
[Linked Image]

Homeowner:
[Linked Image]

Dog:
[Linked Image]
Probably just gunning for crackers.

I'm full on in support of cops, but also full on in opposition to jackbooted thug Nazis'. I'm not sure which category is outnumbering the other anymore.

Makes no difference as long as crap like this doesn't provoke outrage among the "good cops".

Kinda like the "peaceful muslims".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
THAT dog needed killin'.

But not in his owner's house.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Now THAT IS SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Im wondering what the story would be had Chris been holding a pistol as he checked things out.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
an older lady got shot up down in the A T L a few years ago.

I don't know how many blues got sentenced to prison terms.

but, it just goes to show, it's better to have correct information before breaching a home-owners door.

given that every homeowner worth their salt is armed in this day and time, the door should not be breached until there is a high degree of certainty that the searched for perp is inside. otherwise more innocent dogs and their owners might get shot unnecessarily.

the problem comes when one is chasing a perp through backyards, and somebody'ss guard dog rushes out to provide assistance, and the policeman is put on the spot. should the policemen be bitten, or should he counsel the dog, or what exactly?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,614
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.