Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
While Zero worked for amnesty and gay marriage rights and Hillzry made millions off emails.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is criminal. Someone needs to go to jail. Not just fired, IN PRISON!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Zero fired the head last year and still this bullchitt, I am not surprised. My wifes uncle died in the Cleveland VA hospital July 2012. He was admitted in February and he was complaining of abdominal pain. He was a Paraplegic. He died of septic shock. He spent 2 months in the hospital before a real dr came to see him. I do not want to get into more details about it because it pisses me off that much.

Why can't we do away with the hospitals completely, give these guys a government issued medical card and let them go to the hospital of their choice? I know it would do away with a massive bureacracy but IDGAF.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The VA is an odd system. Sort of the ultimate socialized medicine.

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's called MURDER! And you're right the people responsible need to be in prison getting bored by bubba and remembering what they did to this country's finest.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by g5m
The VA is an odd system. Sort of the worst socialized medicine.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The VA system goes from great to beyond bad. I have been in the Seattle and Portland system and my care has been the best I have ever had under any insurance. Other systems seem to be more like death chambers.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by g5m
The VA is an odd system. Sort of the ultimate socialized medicine.

It is a tragedy of how the VA is ran nowadays...

But as a side point, people were complaining about the problems with the VA years ago, and then the same people were clamoring for Obama Care....

Who in the heck did they think was going to run this free government health care? someone besides the governmental people who were running the VA?

We truly live in a nation full of idiots, anymore and they are called democrats...

back on topic... the loss of 307,000 veterans... men who sacrificed to guarantee the freedoms we have and the liberal left abuse daily.....this crap needs to end TODAY....

and if it doesn't.. there need to be 535 Senators and House Representatives that need to be removed from office NOW...

with NO BENEFITS from this day forth...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Absolutely and Criminal indeed !

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry to hear of this, but they want us on the same system he had.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My uncle was a hero WW2 officer of 93. Killed his last buck at 92.

He laid in a Houston VA hosp 3 days puking blood with no IV. His son took him to Lufkin and dxed ulcer, but his kidneys were dead from dehydration.

He made 6 mo on dialysis.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And you know whats going to change...NOT A THING!!

NON Americans running this country

Last edited by CoyoteChuck52; 09/03/15.

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was just in the Seattle VA a few hours ago with bad stomach pains that had been bothering me for ten days. Emergency room is second to none and the staff is very first rate. All the equipment is top of the line. Have been in some hospitals and the VA is up there with the best of them.
The attitude of the staff is that "We are here for the VETS".
I believe that to be very true.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is purely a numbers game with them. Less patients is more money in the system. More money in the system means bigger bonuses. Shred documents, hire a dozen sub-contractors to add to the cluster and play the waiting and blame game. Better a funeral than
a lawsuit. Personally I think Shinseki should be drawn and quartered.

I think the VA should stand for Veterinarian Administration because dogs get treated better than veterans.

Last edited by krupp; 09/03/15.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Your wrong KRUPP.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Swipe of a pen would have changed this..It's a cancer and its ate this country up from the top down

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Your wrong KRUPP.

Your experience differs greatly from mine. They may treat you like a king in Seattle today but the Phoenix, AZ VA hospital is a different planet.
So unless you have been in Phoenix VA or in my shoes, do not tell me I am wrong or try to patronize me.

I will try my luck with a witch doctor.

Regards,
Brad

Last edited by krupp; 09/03/15.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krupp
Your wrong KRUPP.

Your experience differs greatly from mine. They may treat you like a king in Seattle today but the Phoenix, AZ VA hospital is a different planet.
So unless you have been in Phoenix VA or in my shoes, do not tell me I am wrong or try to patronize me.

Regards,
Brad

Really sorry to hear about their poor treatment but I have heard from others about how bad Phoenix is. Seattle and Portland are tops.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krupp
Your wrong KRUPP.

Regards,
Brad
I believe both of you. I think Scott is right, service varies wildly from place to place. Leavenworth and Topeka VA's are great. I think it mirrors private healthcare. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes criminally negligent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,010
Posts18,500,165
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.