Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Some interesting quotes sent to me:

Here's a sample of the "little darling" that thinks she should be our President. If it wasn't for low class she'd have no class at all.

Here it is--book, chapter and page--of the real Hillary!

LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH...

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS of her actual words:

(1) "Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.

From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) "F**k off! It's enough I have to see you [bleep]-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."

From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"

From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?"

From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable c**ksucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton")

From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You f**king idiot"

From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back!

From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"

From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi : "what difference at this point does it make?"

Remember what class Laura and George W. Bush brought to the White House and how they treated the Secret Service detail and the military. They even spent some Christmas holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the holidays with their families.

Now it's clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE" !

Imagine anyone thinking this woman should be our President!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I'm bad about cussing at times but never at people like that and much less at folks who are trying to help you. Bill excluded of course!

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 09/07/15.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Indy: enough of this nonsense!

Quit trying to highlight her good points!

Give us some insight on what she's REALLY like!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
what did you expect. All she needs is a broom. Those Secret Service officers deserve a medal.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Pat, that is hilarious! Glad I'd just put my coffee down.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure she would be worse as the "boss"

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dunkin your ball sack in diesel fuel is going to be as much fun as hanging out with Ole Hillary

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been giving money to bother Bernie and Carly in an effort to get Hillary and Trump off my TV set. [And I am VERY rich.]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
One of our close family friends is Secret Service, currently on the Carter detail. He's guarded 'em all and says Hillary has the foulest mouth of any person he's ever seen. The Aldridge book the OP references is very close to what my friend says was a daily deal with those guys. He says Carter ain't no angel either though. His favorite details were anything dealing with the Bush family. Lady Bird Johnson was a good detail as well. He also added that Chelsea Clinton was much sweeter and well mannered towards the SS guys than he thought she would be.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm sure she's not the first candidate to swear or use foul language.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She's pure class.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
She's pure class.

Yeah. Low class.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
I'm sure she's not the first candidate to swear or use foul language.

We're talking about the First Lady of the United States there, ace. Then again, now we have Moochelle. A democrat by any other name...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
She's pure class.

Yeah. Low class.

Nope, absolutely no class trash. smirk
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lying, cheating, cussing, it's in the Clinton DNA class of any kind unfortunately is not. Jared Fogle lost his job, his marriage and his life because of his penchant for underage girls. While Bill Clinton travels with impunity to Orgy Island to engage in similar activities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dick Morris worked for Hillary and says she is a "shoot the messenger" horrible person to work for.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
More than anything, it just shows that she's stupid,...seriously.

Those men are responsible for protecting her life, and she's treating them like turds.

That's not smart.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I dont even cuss like that at a trailer hitch I slammed my chin into.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

321 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 35 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,631
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.