Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
" I certainly wish that I had made a different choice.”

“I am sorry that this has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions, but there are answers to all these questions,”

"I wanted you to hear this directly from me: Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility."

Knowing the Clinton's view of "truth" and exacting use of wordage...is Hillary beginning the bow out or stepping back before the haymaker swing at Bernie?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's currently hawking the Iran deal, a platitude to Øbama to call off the dogs.

She's not bowing out of anything.

She's doubling down.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd like to see her dangling from the end of a rope. Does that count?

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She should be on the end of one.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'd like to see her dangling from the end of a rope. Does that count?

Oops! You beat me to it, CT

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
No problem at all. It bears repeating.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
She's currently hawking the Iran deal, a platitude to Øbama to call off the dogs.

She's not bowing out of anything.

She's doubling down.

Saw part of that,..did you know it was Hillary's idea to initially negotiate with Iran? She took credit for everything on the Iran deal except the sun rising...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's done, she's just trying to find an elegant way to bow out without controversy. No one has ever won the nomination with "FBI Investigation" as their running mate. This investigation will be ongoing for AT LEAST another year, there is no way she'll get the nomination with an active FBI investigation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When it comes to the slimy ole Clintons, never say never. She is one teflon bitch.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Just a different strategy, same witch.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just keep waiting for O'Malley to come sneaking in. I think Hillary is toast, and Bernie is a side show. And for the moment O'Malley is a ghost. I also think Hillary will escape jail or any serious consequences.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If hubby Bill can endulge his penchant for sex with underage girls by flying down to Orgy Island, I think that Hillary can get away with something like using private e-mail servers for classified information. Agreed that the late Teflon Don Gotti has nothing on the Clintons when it comes to getting away with chit. Ya I know they eventually were able to put Gotti in prison but I don't think the Clintons will ever see the inside of a jail cell.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
When it comes to the slimy ole Clintons, never say never. She is one teflon bitch.

fact

and world class liar

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.

This is a BS quote, that is used a lot lately for people that just want something to go away, without them being responsible for anything. It means the exact opposite of what you think it means. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
I just keep waiting for O'Malley to come sneaking in. I think Hillary is toast, and Bernie is a side show. And for the moment O'Malley is a ghost. I also think Hillary will escape jail or any serious consequences.

You do not want O'Malley !!!!

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

You do not want O'Malley !!!!

Nope. They haven't a clue how bad that SOB would be.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The real American people from AR must be ashamed as hell that this evil spawn ever set foot in their great state.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You're right I don't. O'Malley is a liberal POS that went a very long way towards ruining Maryland for anyone even approaching conservatism.
The rat bastid is lurking out there just biding his time. At least in my opinion. He'll likely emerge when liberals start thinking their free ride is going to go away with an at least semi conservative R candidate. Then along will come O'Malley looking like the candy man. Since freeloaders now outnumber workers, we'll be screwed once again.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by milespatton
I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.

This is a BS quote, that is used a lot lately for people that just want something to go away, without them being responsible for anything. It means the exact opposite of what you think it means. miles

Janet Reno took full responsibility , too.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1Longbow, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 3,084 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,968
Posts18,499,277
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.