Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Trump's no one's nightmare.
I think you'll like it.

Last edited by night_owl; 09/09/15.

abusus non tollit usum
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I need to get a lab or retriever pup and train him to retrieve targets for me. Or get an ATV to ride back and forth. Nah, get both.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a German Shepard, she won't retrieve. Favorite game is "It's MINE!". Will bring stuff almost within reach and pull them just beyond your finger tips when you try to take them.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I would think the current regime of career politicians is the founders worst nightmare.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have a beagle. It is supposed to run rabbits, but it runs everything that leaves tracks.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Can't imagine anyone actually believing that Trump is in anyway responsible enough to be charged with the country's security or being in control of the button.

Can't imagine that he even would think so!

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdenike
I have a beagle. It is supposed to run rabbits, but it runs everything that leaves tracks.

Take care, Willie

Thank your lucky stars you don't own a Cur dog.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do the Dems pay you by the day, the thread or the post?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GunReader

Huffpost pays their commie trolls by the post.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

E-collar!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunReader

Hey, this IS the time to be critical and analytical. Remember, we seem to have to learn this lesson every time when we wait until the looming general election and then start figuring it out. Let's play ball, hard, now, and when things are sorted out for the general, then we play for the team.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
What a BS article. Could have been written by George Will. Another pointy-headed conservative who values form over substance;sizzle over steak. The author is the sort of "conservative" who would give us Jeb Bush...another mealy-mouthed, pro establishment RINO.

We already have the demagogues. You could substitute "Obama" for "Trump"in the article and you'd be right. We have the likes of McConnel and Boehner; the country is run by demagogues. Look what it's gotten us so far.

All I see is that the author doesn't like Trump's personality,or the way he says things...and extrapolates from there about what the Founders feared. Vacant intellectual argument.

Personally, I could care less. At some point,if you're going to take back the beach head, you have to leave the thoughtful strategists behind and bring in the Marines. It's time for Atila the Hun.

No wonder Trump has support,and is making people like the author twist in the wind. I think it's funny.

Trump, Cruz, or Carson for me. Guys like the author and George will can shove their intellectual pablum up their keister.

Last edited by BobinNH; 09/09/15.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I would think the current regime of career politicians is the founders worst nightmare.

obama has so far been the worst nightmare for our founding fathers. They may not care for Trump but he would not damage the country the way obama has.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

CNN/ORC

Trump 32,
Carson 19,
Bush 9,
Cruz 7,
Rubio 3,
Fiorina 3,
Walker 5,
Huckabee 5,
Kasich 2,
Christie 2,
Paul 3,
Santorum 1,
Perry 0,
Jindal 1,
Graham 1

Trump +13

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Everything he says about Trump is true or potentially true. The problem with these idiots is that they simply do not understand or refuse to acknowledge that where we are is a result of the impotent rage of the electorate.

The Republicans do nothing they say. They refuse to even take a stand. They are unresponsive, arrogant, and idiotic. If it takes a demagogue to break them and break their power, so be it. If Trump turns out to be a nightmare and brings everything crashing down on our ears, so be it. It was going to come down anyway. We might as well get it done.

I'm incredibly fatalistic about the prospects of any improvement. There is maybe a ten percent chance that Trump is successful and something good results. There is a zero percent chance with the Democrats or anyone else in the race.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Everything he says about Trump is true or potentially true. The problem with these idiots is that they simply do not understand or refuse to acknowledge that where we are is a result of the impotent rage of the electorate.

The Republicans do nothing they say. They refuse to even take a stand. They are unresponsive, arrogant, and idiotic. If it takes a demagogue to break them and break their power, so be it. If Trump turns out to be a nightmare and brings everything crashing down on our ears, so be it. It was going to come down anyway. We might as well get it done.

I'm incredibly fatalistic about the prospects of any improvement. There is maybe a ten percent chance that Trump is successful and something good results. There is a zero percent chance with the Democrats or anyone else in the race.
Trump is the best comedian on the stage. You might as well have some entertainment while Rome burns.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I'm liking this robjordon character more and more though. He grows on you. He's got like three or four threads running on his hatred of Trump. You gotta love somebody who is that dedicated. Gotta give him some credit and love.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have zero faith in ANY of them. After these last two elections and with NOTHING accomplished, other than the Marxist's executive orders have foisted upon us, we're done. Even the Supreme Court has betrayed the country.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.