Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Was just reading about the steps being taken by the county clerk in Kentucky, after having gotten out of jail, to avoid her having to issue marriage licenses to gay couples. Personally I think she is more concerned about keeping her pay coming in than in whether someone can get a marriage license.

Personally I don't call two persons of the same sex living together a marriage but I do believe when someone takes a job that they meet the requirements of the job. If she really believes what she says she does she would quit. Since she hasn't, money has to be the motivating factor.

Wonder if the judge will get tired of her crap and throw her back in jail for contempt.

Jim

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

Couple hundred years of sister wives and now kentuck is worried about who's bedding up?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, there's little doubt she's inbred...

The ugly bitch doesnt have a clue about 'religious conviction' or she would've quit her job and used the free time to attempt to get the law changed.

Just another dumb hillbilly that enjoys the govt that pays her and pays for her upcoming retirement, but refuses to do the simple idiotic tasks set forth in that guvmint job requirement.

She's really starting to annoy me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

Did someine say that these brothers are Canadian?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And your stupidity is beginning to annoy the entire forum.

Kentucky law does not allow the issuance of marriage licenses to queers:

402.020 Other prohibited marriages.
(1) Marriage is prohibited and void:
(a) With a person who has been adjudged mentally disabled by a court of competent jurisdiction;
(b) Where there is a husband or wife living, from whom the person marrying has not been divorced;
(c) When not solemnized or contracted in the presence of an authorized person or society;
(d) Between members of the same sex;

So, following the law, she has no legal authority to issue a license to the militant queer a$$holes who are demanding one.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Was just reading about the steps being taken by the county clerk in Kentucky, after having gotten out of jail, to avoid her having to issue marriage licenses to gay couples. Personally I think she is more concerned about keeping her pay coming in than in whether someone can get a marriage license.

Personally I don't call two persons of the same sex living together a marriage but I do believe when someone takes a job that they meet the requirements of the job. If she really believes what she says she does she would quit. Since she hasn't, money has to be the motivating factor.

Wonder if the judge will get tired of her crap and throw her back in jail for contempt.

Jim

Govt bureaucrats should be just as happy behind bars as not.
Either way it's all free.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe if she's smart (fat chance) she'll start advocating for "homosexual Holy matrimony".

When you use the correct terms you make people stop and think.

And if that suggestion doesn't change things, throw her back to her brothers.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I guess you missed the part where the courts ruled that law unconstitutional. That law no longer exists.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So, JMR, what law allows her to issue licenses to queers?

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Perhaps God's law; he made them that way. Homosexuality is not a choice, it's a condition that's formed at birth.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
No more than a person preferring chocolate ice cream over vanilla is genetic, moron.

But that's an argument for someone way more intelligent than you.

What Kentucky law, now that they have none due to the majority of our traitorous supreme court, allows this clerk to issue a marriage license to queers?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
so, why exactly was she jailed?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jim

You may not know it, but she is obeying the state law. Since when is it against the law to obey your state's laws? You know if she was a Muzzie she would be home free. What law is she braking? This country is really messed up.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by djs

Perhaps God's law; he made them that way. Homosexuality is not a choice, it's a condition that's formed at birth.

Not so.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

Your ignorance on the subject leads to some irrational conclusions.

Here are two:

If she really believes what she says she does she would quit.

money has to be the motivating factor

FACT:
Davis, a Democrat, won a 2014 election for Rowan County clerk handily — 53 percent to 46 percent.

Why should she quit? She was elected. Let the voters fire her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs

Here, here - that's an interesting view. Would you care to provide some clear substantiation of your comments

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And your stupidity is beginning to annoy the entire forum.

402.020 Other prohibited marriages.
(1) Marriage is prohibited and void:
(a) With a person who has been adjudged mentally disabled by a court of competent jurisdiction;
(b) Where there is a husband or wife living, from whom the person marrying has not been divorced;
(c) When not solemnized or contracted in the presence of an authorized person or society;
(d) Between members of the same sex;

So, following the law, she has no legal authority to issue a license to the militant queer a$$holes who are demanding one.

That law was ruled unconstitutional.
Try to keep up with reality instead of sticking with the fake religious BS

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs

Ahhh I see, kinda like liberalism.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman

You may not know it, but she is obeying the state law. Since when is it against the law to obey your state's laws? You know if she was a Muzzie she would be home free. What law is she braking? This country is really messed up.

She's not "obeying state law" no matter how many times that fantasy is repeated. That law no longer exists.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Ringman

She's not "obeying state law" no matter how many times that fantasy is repeated. That law no longer exists.

So you are not in favor of civil disobedience?

I guess you would willing comply to the proposed Assualt Weapons ban had it passed. Maybe even turned in your neighbors, and opposed elected officials who refused to enforce it?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.