Campfire Outfitter
W
Sorry to hear. My condolences.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Condolences on your aunt, John.

Unfortunately there are a bunch of idiots that think ObamaCare will actually work "After the initial adjustment"

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My condolences. Very sorry for your loss.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John,

Condolences to your entire family for the loss.

Send Hussein the letter and bills.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Our deepest sympathy from ours to yours.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sorry to hear this, John. May your aunt rest in peace and may Democrats and Republicans who support government health care alike rot in Hell.

What Ed said. From me also. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So sorry John.

LOL
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Seafire
I wanted to thank all the Democrats on the Campfire, and all the ObamaCare Supporters... and Obama Care itself...

My Aunt Laura, always known by her nickname of Bunny from her childhood, passed away this afternoon...at aged 76....

She was in need of a heart cath.... living in SE West Virginia, the nearest medical facility is across the state line in Virginia...

Obama Care is listed as the reason the Cardiologist left the closest hospital to her home, over in Virginia....

So she was sent home and then rush by ambulance to a Hospital down in Blacksburg VA.... she had a heart cath scheduled for Tuesday morning....

The Doctor's Office called and cancelled the procedure, half an hour before it was to take place.... the reason given, was that his office did not want to accept West Virginia Medicaid...and the excuse given was the doctor's office thought she was on Virginia Medicaid, not West Virginia....

So he refused to give her the medical attention needed, via his secretary from his office.....so the Hospital could do nothing more than send her home...got halfway home and had to rush her back to Blacksburg...

She was admitted to the hospital and the staff were trying to coordinate a procedure with another cardiologist....she went into Arrest this afternoon and they were unable to save her...

Bunny was mom's youngest sister, as there were 5 girls in her family.. the oldest is 87 and is healthy as a bull...

So on behalf of our family... I'd like to publicly thank all of our resident democrats, and our wonderful President and his 'signature' health care program.. and their contribution on taking the life of a family member than a simple heart cath procedure would have prevented....

how can we ever repay you??

Complete BS.

That's what your mother said when you came out, you piece of shiet.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For all their head up their ass bliss, there will be a day they find themselves old.

Condolences friend.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
What a shame.....very sorry to hear about your aunt. My heart goes out to you and your family. frown

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sucks big time.My condolences to you and your family.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm sure sorry to hear this about your aunt, Seafire. They should have rendered services regardless, IMO. Still, Medicaid varies from State to State.

It's true that Obamacare has run many providers out of marginal markets, and the rural areas seem hit hardest.

Again, my deepest sympathy.

L2S

Sad thing is.... her ethnic heritage...

White Middle Class Caucasian...

do you think she would have been denied needed medical attention if she was some sort of minority or illegal alien?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Seafire
I wanted to thank all the Democrats on the Campfire, and all the ObamaCare Supporters... and Obama Care itself...

My Aunt Laura, always known by her nickname of Bunny from her childhood, passed away this afternoon...at aged 76....

She was in need of a heart cath.... living in SE West Virginia, the nearest medical facility is across the state line in Virginia...

Obama Care is listed as the reason the Cardiologist left the closest hospital to her home, over in Virginia....

So she was sent home and then rush by ambulance to a Hospital down in Blacksburg VA.... she had a heart cath scheduled for Tuesday morning....

The Doctor's Office called and cancelled the procedure, half an hour before it was to take place.... the reason given, was that his office did not want to accept West Virginia Medicaid...and the excuse given was the doctor's office thought she was on Virginia Medicaid, not West Virginia....

So he refused to give her the medical attention needed, via his secretary from his office.....so the Hospital could do nothing more than send her home...got halfway home and had to rush her back to Blacksburg...

She was admitted to the hospital and the staff were trying to coordinate a procedure with another cardiologist....she went into Arrest this afternoon and they were unable to save her...

Bunny was mom's youngest sister, as there were 5 girls in her family.. the oldest is 87 and is healthy as a bull...

So on behalf of our family... I'd like to publicly thank all of our resident democrats, and our wonderful President and his 'signature' health care program.. and their contribution on taking the life of a family member than a simple heart cath procedure would have prevented....

Complete BS.

yeah, it was just a slow day....

so why don't you explain to us all why this is complete BS and my motivation for making this all up???

in fact, I'll invite you to the wake and funeral....

then you can point out the BS of it all....

and then you and I can take an opportunity and get acquainted....

you are definitely the type of Obama Supporter I love to get to personally know...and don't forget to bring your Prius...

by the way, you haven't had any voices in your head tell you to go out and shoot up a community college or maybe a day care center anytime in the near future have you?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thank you to my fellow forum members and their well wishes...

If anyone remembers, prayers for her daughter Tina, would be appreciated... she's having a hard time with this, as she has been her mom's caretaker for the last 5 years or so...in her time of need...

she's the one who was running her to all of these doctors appointments and following the ambulance to the hospital visits to the ER...

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
We have no local hospital, it was closed after the dims great victory. It is at least an hour in any direction to an emergency room.

Our only local industry was coal, that is gone too.

People are hurting all over from the idiots who run this country.

NRA Patron Member
U.S. Navy Veteran 1969-1973
Sons of the American Revolution
Sons of Confederate Veterans
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
John, prayers sent for Tina, you, and the rest of your family.
You and yours have our best wishes.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My condolences, Seafire

Defend the Constitution
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My condolences also, Seafire

The only people that "think" BamBamcare is any good are the ones that don't have to use it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
God's peace. It gets hard when policies take on names and faces.

This was inevitable, sorry it happened to your family.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My deepest condolences to you and your family..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,006
Posts18,500,101
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.