Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Your an azz hole plain and simple.. You stupid bastard you think more gun laws would have prevented Newtown? We have to put up with some of the most restrictive laws now because of another crazy! You azzholes always want .gov to save you! Pull your head out of your ass and list what laws in this state were broken? NONE! NADA! Go back to your hole worm and I hope Seafire gets a chance to thank you personally for your post..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
John, I could not recall 'paddler', so I looked him up. Whoops, he was already on my ignore list. Oh well. laugh

Sam......

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jimmyp
the problem paddler is not the guns. The problem is the lack of regard for human life combined with a sense of entitlement. This 26 year old man had forum buddies egging him on, how in a civilized society do men encourage other men to destroy innocent lives? They do when their sense of the value of human life is low. A lack of morals, a lack of fathers in the traditional family, a lack of wholesome values as taught as taught in a Christian institution, a lack of a fear of God, sanctioned abortion i.e. the killing of human babies for profit. It was not just one man that killed those people, his internet buddies bear equal responsibility and guilt. If we rounded up every gun in the country and destroyed them the gangs in Chicago would be killing each other at near the same rate with knives like they used to do. A man with a Cold Steel Samurai would have, could have killed 9-10 just as easily, just as quickly.

People don't obey the laws we have now, how are more laws going to help? New laws are really not intended to help they are intended to hurt honest law abiding people. This guy uses the blood of the innocents to advance his agenda.

You are absolutely correct that this guy was a disenfranchised loser, and was egged on by other losers. Called himself a beta male, whatever that is. The question is how to prevent these people from committing mass shootings. Of all the solutions that have been proposed, I think mine is the only one that can keep the weapons typically used by these shooters out of their hands without unduly burdening responsible gun owners. These guys don't have any skills, so if they had to operate a bolt, or singly load rounds, or even use a revolver with speedloaders, it would at least slow them down.

Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot. I have one gun that would be impacted by my proposal. If anybody wants to buy my nice little Walther PPK (circa 1968 and pristine), let me know. Most responsible gun owners support reasonable gun control. If there is a better solution than my proposal, let's hear it. More guns are definitely not the answer.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Paddler
If there is a better solution than my proposal, let's hear it. More guns are definitely not the answer.
You've been told the solution many times. It's the solution pointed to by observable facts about shootings, i.e., that where gun control is most restrictive, there are more shootings, and conversely, in those places where gun laws are most liberal (i.e., freedom-promoting), we find the fewest such instances. To anyone with more than half a brain, the solution is made clear by this observation.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the problem paddler is not the guns. The problem is the lack of regard for human life combined with a sense of entitlement. This 26 year old man had forum buddies egging him on, how in a civilized society do men encourage other men to destroy innocent lives? They do when their sense of the value of human life is low. A lack of morals, a lack of fathers in the traditional family, a lack of wholesome values as taught as taught in a Christian institution, a lack of a fear of God, sanctioned abortion i.e. the killing of human babies for profit. It was not just one man that killed those people, his internet buddies bear equal responsibility and guilt. If we rounded up every gun in the country and destroyed them the gangs in Chicago would be killing each other at near the same rate with knives like they used to do. A man with a Cold Steel Samurai would have, could have killed 9-10 just as easily, just as quickly.

People don't obey the laws we have now, how are more laws going to help? New laws are really not intended to help they are intended to hurt honest law abiding people. This guy uses the blood of the innocents to advance his agenda.

You are absolutely correct that this guy was a disenfranchised loser, and was egged on by other losers. Called himself a beta male, whatever that is. The question is how to prevent these people from committing mass shootings. Of all the solutions that have been proposed, I think mine is the only one that can keep the weapons typically used by these shooters out of their hands without unduly burdening responsible gun owners. These guys don't have any skills, so if they had to operate a bolt, or singly load rounds, or even use a revolver with speedloaders, it would at least slow them down.

Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot. I have one gun that would be impacted by my proposal. If anybody wants to buy my nice little Walther PPK (circa 1968 and pristine), let me know. Most responsible gun owners support reasonable gun control. If there is a better solution than my proposal, let's hear it. More guns are definitely not the answer.

I have to ask why did you wait 4 yrs later to post on here??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 79S
He finds it difficult tolerating we inferiors.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

Fair question. I visited here after the UCC shooting to see what the reaction would be. I figured guys here would say we need more guns. I also wanted to see if anybody would respond thoughtfully to my proposal. I wasn't optomistic. I was correct on both counts. I probably won't be around long, as I have little patience for the anger, closed mindedness and fear expressed here. What happened to you guys that made you this way? It's really weird.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot.

ain't happening

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Seems to me that you're the closed minded, angry, & fearful one. You have your proposal which limits constitutionally protected rights of free citizens. Criminals by their nature find a way to thwart the law (see the logic there??) which law abiding citizens follow. By definition this basic, logical dynamic results in the gov't disarming those who would be responsible with firearms and allowing criminals easy prey.

What sense does that make?

Why are you afraid of free law abiding citizens being allowed the right to protect themselves?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by efw
Seems to me that you're the closed minded, angry, & fearful one. You have your proposal which limits constitutionally protected rights of free citizens. Criminals by their nature find a way to thwart the law (see the logic there??) which law abiding citizens follow. By definition this basic, logical dynamic results in the gov't disarming those who would be responsible with firearms and allowing criminals easy prey.

What sense does that make?

Why are you afraid of free law abiding citizens being allowed the right to protect themselves?

Typical, tired, trite, overused, recycled response. Oh, and untrue. Can't you do better? Maybe show a sense of humor? I'd ask if that's all you got, but already know the answer.

Oh, I got a new laptop a couple of years ago. I won't be bookmarking the 'fire.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/03/15.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Most responsible gun owners support reasonable gun control. If there is a better solution than my proposal, let's hear it. More guns are definitely not the answer.

If you think most gun owners support more gun control, you are just wrong.

It is not reasonable to compromise with the left, because they will never stop until the Second Amendment is a dead letter.

Today you are supporting the ban on semi-auto's and standard capacity magazines. Lets look at what else the left considers "reasonable" gun control.

In addition, some definition of "assault weapons" include pump and lever actions. Another proposed definition includes "any weapon, or it's derivative, designed or used for a military purpose. Well, there goes every Mauser every Remington 700, and every military surplus rifle in Civilian hands.

Banning all FMJ, hollow point, and lead ammo. This would basically leave us with no ammo, since I'm not aware of any mono bullets that do not include a hollow cavity to facilitate expansion. Even if there was something usable, they want to tax it to the point that it's not affordable.

All "sniper rifles", which is defined as any rifle with a free floated barrel. This would eliminate every rifle I hunt with, as well as my target rifles. They've also called for the elimination of all telescopic sites. That's right, we would be reduced to iron sites and maybe aimpoints.

They are trying to make our powder and primers unstable to eliminate handloading.

So, if all of this went into effect, what would I be left with.

2 single shot 22's, with no legal ammo.
A few revolvers, with no legal ammo.
1 bolt action full choke .410 shotgun, with no legal ammo that wouldn't ruin the barrel.

And you claim the gun control agenda would not affect our capabilities for hunting and self defense?

That's just pure bullshet.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[quote]Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot.

Paddler,

Then post your pics of what you use for each of those and why you chose them for your "enjoyment."

I don't believe anything you say as you are a liberal mole stirring up sheit.

Last edited by 4winds; 10/03/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trust me,

Never.

You're an anal prolapse.

Nobody trusts a wallered out sphincter.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
... arguing with loonies isn't productive...

Babbler,

^ This is the only thing we might agree on. So I won't argue with you, you're not worth the time. But it's mildly entertaining to see how bravely a dimwit coward can posture hiding behind the anonymous false identity of an internet troll.

When was the last time you told a man the idiocies you have written here face to face? My guess is NEVER, as you seem to still be able to type drivel from some basement in some Democrat nanny's propaganda center.

You seem out of sorts - is it time for nanny to burp you again? Or does she need to change your diaper? cry cry

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone that thinks that "guns" was the cause of the shooting, or any other shooting is an ignorant wretch.

These events and ones like them are very simply the excuse for emotional outbursts by liberals that take advantage of a bad situation to further their own morbid agendas.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Woo.... now thats really gonna hurt!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Actually, SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler never left...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good please don't.

only thing left to ask is how the hell do you type with that strait jacket on?

I know you're not using your dick.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Actually, SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler never left...

sounds like the makings of a really chitty tasting sandwich.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and why do I still hear banjos playing in the background?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.