Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

A British ISIS supporter has published the name and address of the Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and called on American extremists to execute him.

Mirror Online has been monitoring jihadi chat on social media and has spotted several people linking to a text file containing instructions on how to find Robert O'Neill, who claimed to have killed the al Qaeda chief.

This information was shared by an unnamed British extremist, who dubbed O'Neill a "number one target" and called for his immediate death.

The address is now being shared on social media along with a sinister hashtag.

Dozens of extremists have now republished the Navy Seal's private information, despite apparent censorship attempts by social media firms and the website which is hosting the information.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think he expects that and is prepared as much as one can be. Just send a few at a time, thin the ranks some.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I wonder how well the govt. will protect this man. I don't think they were too happy about him going public. For his sake, I hope that decision was worth it to him personally.

And, I agree. Bring on a few of those crazies at a time... grin

DF

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
He should have stayed unknown instead of going for the fame--
Hope is stays well.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed. If he can publish O'Neill's information I would think there would be some folks who would like to know his location
Originally Posted by bea175
ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

A British ISIS supporter has published the name and address of the Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and called on American extremists to execute him.

Mirror Online has been monitoring jihadi chat on social media and has spotted several people linking to a text file containing instructions on how to find Robert O'Neill, who claimed to have killed the al Qaeda chief.

This information was shared by an unnamed British extremist, who dubbed O'Neill a "number one target" and called for his immediate death.

The address is now being shared on social media along with a sinister hashtag.

Dozens of extremists have now republished the Navy Seal's private information, despite apparent censorship attempts by social media firms and the website which is hosting the information.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed.

He probably posted through some sort of anonymizer.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed. If he can publish O'Neill's information I would think there would be some folks who would like to know his location

Not PC.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking they better show up in a Kevlar sumo suit.....

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If they couldn't find him before, in Butte MT, I ain't giving them much chance once they get there.

The citizens of Butte probably won't even give Rob a chance to meet them.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I wonder how well the govt. will protect this man. I don't think they were too happy about him going public. For his sake, I hope that decision was worth it to him personally.

DF

I'd hate to see somebody else get hurt to protect a horn tooter.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How would you like to be that poor fugger's neighbor. LOL

I would have valued my privacy and the safety of my family over any kind of monetary gain that may have been available.

You go public, this is something you can expect. He's welcome in my house anytime.

Hope he kills a few more rats.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The pos in Brittan that posted his information needs to disappear.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

I'm glad that O'Neill beat his chest a little after taking the pos out. I am also glad that we celebrated as a nation. Your comment stinks!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The pos in Brittan that posted his information needs to disappear.

This.. and if something should happen to O'Neill then it should happen to this piece of shiite too..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
This man in not accustomed to backing down, he's "balls to the wall" in everything he is and does. So, I'm sure he considered the cost before going public.

Remember when they were after Ollie North, how his fellow Marines closed ranks to help protect him, even when the govt. was willing to throw him under the bus. I would think his Seal buddies would be just as loyal to one of their own.

I wouldn't want to be his next door neighbor, but wouldn't want to be one of those jihadists trying to take him out, either.

He's lived this kinda clandestine life his whole career. This is just another chapter in that same playbook. I don't think anyone is gonna find him napping, if you get my drift...

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 10/06/15.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

GFY readonly

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THIS

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Sounds to me like they are just trying to call them in over a decoy. Sorta like duck hunting, maybe?

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by readonly

Really? Be sure and wipe your ass when you're doing talking through it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

GFY readonly

Thank You!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,412
Posts18,489,030
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.