Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Obongo won twice, once with a massive "guilt ridden" white vote, and second time with an establishment republican candidate that took his foot off Obongo's neck at the last minute.

Would Carson get any white Obongo voters because he is "black?

I did not vote for Obongo because he is a Marxist, not because he is black.

I would vote for Carson because he is black and is a defender of the Constitution. He would bethe anti-Marxist and a role model for black liberals, and he would prove to all that the color of one's skin is irrelevant if one's character and respect for the Constitution is pure.

This guy really comes across as brilliant . . . near genius. His answer to stupid media Marxists is always right on the money. He is as politically incorrect as Trump, but without the bluster.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
White guilt is a liberal thing, so no, they would not vote for Carson.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there would be a significant % of voters who will not want consecutive black presidents.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carson's the one with a job?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think there would be a significant % of voters who will not want consecutive black presidents.
I doubt the Klan will have much effect on the final numbers.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I agree!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty sure Carson would willingly offer up his birth certificate and education records.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A better question would be, how does the fraudulent vote differ.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
A better question would be, how does the fraudulent vote differ.
Yep.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Interesting facts about Dr. Ben Carson:

1. raised by a single mother
2. raised in public housing
3. fed with food stamps
4. supported with welfare (Aid to Families With Dependent Children)
5. kept healthy with Medicaid
6. educated in public schools
7. got eyeglasses from state agency (Dept. of Human Services)
8. benefited from affirmative action to enter college
9. used federal loans and Pell grants in as college undergraduate
10. benefited from affirmative action to enter medical school
11. med school paid for with grant from the U.S. Public Health Service
12. said: “The disintegration of the family unit and the welfare state are enslaving African-Americans and ruining their futures.”

Dr. Carson is demonizing all of the social programs he has benefited from. Isn’t that the very definition of hypocrisy?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Obongo won twice, once with a massive "guilt ridden" white vote, and second time with an establishment republican candidate that took his foot off Obongo's neck at the last minute.

I would vote for Carson because he is black and is a defender of the Constitution. He would bethe anti-Marxist and a role model for black liberals, and he would prove to all that the color of one's skin is irrelevant if one's character and respect for the Constitution is pure.

This guy really comes across as brilliant . . . near genius. His answer to stupid media Marxists is always right on the money. He is as politically incorrect as Trump, but without the bluster.

without the bluster and bullschit.

For the most part I like Trump .... but his comments on lowering the taxes is pure BS.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't vote for Obama. I would gladly vote for Carson. I think most Americans don't obsess about negroes on a daily basis and hence that is not a factor in how they vote.

As I've said before, the average American does not deserve an American of the caliber of Dr. Carson as president.

Most Americans no matter their political party or economic standard only care about the color of $. So whoever they identify as the gimme gimme candidate will win.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I won't vote for anyone period, who doesn't seriously support the 2nd Amendment 100%.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
I won't vote for anyone period, who doesn't seriously support the 2nd Amendment 100%.

+1 ... So far this year the only 100% 2nd Amendment guy I could support was Perry. At one point Rick Perry said " I love guns "
Of course, he dropped out. cry

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Carson won't get the black vote because they'll demonize him as an Uncle Tom which is too bad. The blacks need to wise up, if that's even possible.

Then there's the white's that are too hung up on his color and won't vote for him because he's black. Those white folks need to wise up also, if that's even possible.

Carson's in a catch 22.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
The blacks need to wise up,

You have got to be kidding, the average black is too stupid to even know who they are casting a vote for. I call most of them welfare and Skin Color voters.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104

3. fed with food stamps
12. said: “The disintegration of the family unit and the welfare state are enslaving African-Americans and ruining their futures.”

Dr. Carson is demonizing all of the social programs he has benefited from. Isn’t that the very definition of hypocrisy?

Your mentally ill. What matters is that Dr. Carson took advantage of his live to make something of himself. Too many people use these government social programs to leech off society on welfare and crime.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104

3. fed with food stamps

Can you source any of this?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
The blacks need to wise up,

You have got to be kidding, the average black is too stupid to even know who they are casting a vote for. I call most of them welfare and Skin Color voters.

You got it, I'm with you on that one.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I would happily vote for any of the following Republican candidates:

1) Ted Cruz - first and best choice
2) Ben Carson - good, honest, intelligent, principled man
3) Carly Fiorina - competent, grit, good to have a women run

I could hold my nose and vote for one of these two:

4) Donald Trump - loose cannon
5) Marco Rubio - voted for Amnesty

Last edited by ConradCA; 10/08/15.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.