Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, I know.

But at least he didn't run away and cower.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I grew up in NV and hunted Blues all my life. Mostly in the Independence range up around the Blue Jacket. I've literally walked up close enough to more than one that I could have killed with my boot while Deer hunting.
Ruffs are just as dumb. they just live in thicker cover so you have to be pretty quick... Cept when they're out graveling on the logging roads...that's when most of em get shot around here.
Truth be told,,,, I get allot closer and have more opportunities on both species without a dog but since I love bird dogs I use em.
Matter of fact...even though I love eating Grouse...if I didn't have a dog I doubt that I'd bother with em.

Agreed. Nothing like watching a good dog work. My GSP does better on chukar, though. The blues flush wild more often than not. I think I might kill more without the dog, but I wouldn't have as much fun. I shoot rabbits on the ground, but just because they don't have wings.

Are you so desperate for a friend that you're hoping that I forgot that you told me what an idiot I was just a day or two ago....because I didn't.

Go "peddle" your BS somewhere else douche bag.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
[Linked Image]

This paddle is made from bamboo. Bamboo is a grass not a wood. Paddler is made of hot air and bull $hit. Paddler is a azz hat not one of us cool sumbitches.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just a few facts, the Internet needs more facts.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You guys are running true to form. You understand hurling lame insults makes you look bad, right?

The grouse around here are tough if you're a sportsman. I could have shot a limit yesterday if I wanted to shoot them sitting. No thanks, I'll leave that to Shrapnel.

Dick,

I would love to take you up on that offer. It seems that we do have a lot in common as I work in a hospital ER myself. I would gladly fly my own airplane down to Salt Lame and hunt Blues with you.

I believe I could find a couple shotguns much more rare than those wop specials you are toting around. We could sashay about your favorite hunting spots and I could shoot all the grouse you miss and even whack a few on the ground for fun.

After a jolly old time in the field, we could share a few toddies before I bitch slapped you senseless...

TFF!

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Politically,never trust an avid shotgunner (nor a fly fisherman)...

Originally Posted by BobinNH
I'll save the broad strokes for the fly fishermen and shotgunners smile ....of which I am "both". But like Scott said, I am first a hunter and fisherman. The tools of the trade are immaterial...

Now I'm confused.

As am I. I appeared that Bob was lumping high dollar O/U shot gunners and fly fisherman into some sort of pompous liberal elite class and that is not the exclusive domain of the liberal "high class sportsman" by any means. Just take a look any thread in the Custom Rifle Forum peppered with smith's who will "commission" a rifle. These Guild Gun members will gladly drain you of $10-15 thousand dollar tuned up mod 70's that sport synthetic stocks, maybe some "custom bottom metal" (from Williams), reworked triggers, perhaps a custom Talley style scope mount that are plain Jane rifles at a glance. Guys like Echols, Simillion, Penrod and a few others have clients lined up for the functional master pieces. Opt for the wood stocked, rust blued versions and the prices go up rapidly.

A quick glance at Paddlers O/U's revealed mid grade Beretta's no where near the price of the high functioning mod 70's. AS far as fly fisherman are concerned, this only turned into a "high class" sport when the yuppies decided to join into this sport not such a long time ago. They turned FF into a rich man's sport pricing equipment outta reach of the average guy.

I used to FF and got out of it not because of the new complexion of the Joe Jefferson Club participants, but it just lost it's a appeal and equipment prices were adjusted to meet these new fat cats.

Did I throw you guys too many curves? Mission accomplished. grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
You guys are running true to form. You understand hurling lame insults makes you look bad, right?

The grouse around here are tough if you're a sportsman. I could have shot a limit yesterday if I wanted to shoot them sitting. No thanks, I'll leave that to Shrapnel.

Dick,

I would love to take you up on that offer. It seems that we do have a lot in common as I work in a hospital ER myself. I would gladly fly my own airplane down to Salt Lame and hunt Blues with you.

I believe I could find a couple shotguns much more rare than those wop specials you are toting around. We could sashay about your favorite hunting spots and I could shoot all the grouse you miss and even whack a few on the ground for fun.

After a jolly old time in the field, we could share a few toddies before I bitch slapped you senseless...

I don't remember inviting you down, but you're more than welcome to fly down. I'll pick you up at the airport, we can hunt whatever you like. Bring whatever gun you like. My dog had knee surgery and is still isn't 100%. The only rule is that you must not shoot a bird on the ground or out of a tree before I have the chance to flush it.

I have a most excellent supply of bourbon and scotch. You can even see my home theater in person. Bring your favorite music, I guarantee you've never heard it this good before.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/08/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Im glad your pooch got his needed knee surgery.
When is your brain surgery scheduled?
I hear surgeons are getting so good they can preform two procedures at once.

Imagine the money to be saved if your proctologist and your cranialogist work together performing simultaneous surgeries and the anesthesiologist bills you only once.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Its the first i've noticed of this paddler guy..I see he lives in Utah. I wonder what year he moved here from California..

Cali guys get defensive when poked fun at, but id bet my truck that paddler is a Cali transplant..lots of them here anymore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares where he came from.
He's a puddle of dog puke.

And you know what it says about a dog and his vomit...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cabindweller

I really don't care for attitudes among those who look down on how others choose to harvest grouse. It is all good as long as respect for the animal is there, and the meat is utilized, as there is no better food for the table than a ruffed grouse around these parts.

+1

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have a most excellent supply of bourbon and scotch. You can even see my home theater in person. Bring your favorite music, I guarantee you've never heard it this good before.

GAYdar is pegged at a solid 10.0

Certainly explains that hat.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I shoot rabbits on the ground, but just because they don't have wings.

Professor Sportsman shotguns wabbits. Funny schit.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

GAYdar is pegged at a solid 10.0

Certainly explains that hat.

Dave

Do you want to hop in my airplane and go on a hunting trip?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Yeah, I know.

But at least he didn't run away and cower.

Seeing you live in Minnesoduh, you should be accustomed to his MO.

Travis

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Seafire thanks for the invite but i will pass. Should I feel the need to meet a total idiot I have a Borough nearby who's Mayor belongs to Bloomberg's anti gun club.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Folks should take the time to meet fellow campfire members...

you can't always do it face to face, so meet them by looking up their profile...

After saying the passing of my Aunt was complete BS....

I decided to "MEET PADDLER" via his Profile...

The guy was last on way back in 2011... that is before his hero Obama got re elected....

but he graced us the last several days, to hurl insults and do things like telling a forum member his Aunt's Passing was BS...
or maybe it was the reason for her passing that he didn't like as it didn't fit into his political agenda...

on another thread he seems to be highly in support of Planned ParentHood....to bad his mom didn't put him up for fetal experimentation.. but I digress...

with such a charismatic personality, one has to love one of his posts I saw...
Facts matter, integrity matters.

Guess like most DemocRATS, he doesn't practice what he preaches....

So a hardy welcome back to one of our lost resident leftist trolls...

a web site can never have enough of those can we?

So Paddler, why don't you go find yourself a little happiness and pass your bunghole around the drunk tank and to the other boys in long term lock up...they'd appreciate ya a lot more than anyone here would....

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Do you want to hop in my airplane and go on a hunting trip?

Sure. I'll drive.

Travis

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Did Shrapnel really use the word 'sashay'?

This place is tanking. Fast.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

See you at the bottom.

Clark

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

See you at the bottom.

Clark

Already there waiting on you.

Assman.

Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 3,328 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,319
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.